zeralt56

Mar 14, 2018
They already said there will be no pregnancy in the game.
I'm in the discord and they said no such thing, there's plenty of Patrons from Europe and Ci-En users in Japan who want pregnancy in as well. I asked Rem himself a couple of weeks ago, the possibility was left open.

EmperorWaluigi

Jul 10, 2018
I've just downloaded the newest version of the game and this wall of error text shows up. I can't get rid of it. I have tried the Anonfile, Mega and Nopy downloads, with the same error reoccuring on all of them. I haven't changed directories or anything like that. Is this version just missing files, or am I doing something wrong? Does anyone know how to fix it? Thanks

1599850439930.png

Back

Aug 3, 2017
I've just downloaded the newest version of the game and this wall of error text shows up. I can't get rid of it. I have tried the Anonfile, Mega and Nopy downloads, with the same error reoccuring on all of them. I haven't changed directories or anything like that. Is this version just missing files, or am I doing something wrong? Does anyone know how to fix it? Thanks
Are you using a Chromebook? This game is not designed to run in a browser. Did you extract files and aren't tying to play it from the compressed archive? Also, I don't have all the files that yours is trying to fetch (such as that first one) and I have the same version and can run it without issues just fine. (Well, with the exception that the game takes a moment to load images upon loading a game, but that's minor as changing screens will resolve that pretty quick.) Could be a lengthly pathname issue too. Might just be memory issue as well. The game can push end-users' systems pretty good. Hope one of these thoughts can help you. Good luck!

EmperorWaluigi

Jul 10, 2018
Are you using a Chromebook? This game is not designed to run in a browser. Did you extract files and aren't tying to play it from the compressed archive? Also, I don't have all the files that yours is trying to fetch (such as that first one) and I have the same version and can run it without issues just fine. (Well, with the exception that the game takes a moment to load images upon loading a game, but that's minor as changing screens will resolve that pretty quick.) Could be a lengthly pathname issue too. Might just be memory issue as well. The game can push end-users' systems pretty good. Hope one of these thoughts can help you. Good luck!
Was I not supposed to extract the files? This wasn't an issue when I played previous versions, or any other game on F95 for that matter. Am I supposed to be able to run it while it's in the zip file? (I'm not on Chromebook, and I'm not playing in a browser)

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
I'm in the discord and they said no such thing, there's plenty of Patrons from Europe and Ci-En users in Japan who want pregnancy in as well. I asked Rem himself a couple of weeks ago, the possibility was left open.
Oh really?

The Dev said there won't be pregnancy.

View attachment 512121
And you can make that argument for everything that people want xyz.

Back

Aug 3, 2017
Was I not supposed to extract the files? Am I supposed to be able to run it while it's in the zip file?
That's not what I asked. I asked if you were trying to play it from the archive. Just covering the basis. You wouldn't believe how many times people's issues with various games gets resolved by telling them not to play directly from the compressed archive (once we zero'd in that was the issue), lol. Glad that isn't the case for you. On the other hand, I don't know what's up with your game and why your game isn't firing off correctly.

Since you've gotten the game to run before in previous versions, I assume that you've got all the RPGM files needed to make it work. Hmm, perhaps try removing the files from previous installations, and not just the files from the game's directory but also from within the AppData folder. This is the only version I've tried so it may be named differently than yours but for the current v0.6n2 the folder in there is called "karrynsprison39".

I would still look into your pathway for the game. The pathway may simply be too long. Also, I don't know why your game is trying to fetch resources that even I don't have (i.e., toyCP_1_back_een.png). It's very confusing. If I recall, the game's readme file suggests trying to run the game off an SSD. And did you make sure you're not running memory-intensive programs elsewhere while attempting to run the game? Just some things to look at.

Reactions: EmperorWaluigi

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
Plans can change in 2 years you know.
Or they don't and until then, I'll take what the Dev said, and that is, that there are no plans for it. Or can you show me anything, that said, that they have changed their mind? And no, them saying not no, isn't proof of anything. Just because they don't say no for the 100 time, since people keep asking it over and over again, doesn't mean, they now have plans for it.

Last edited:

liubeizhao

Mar 28, 2020
Or they don't and until then, I'll take what the Dev said, and that is, that there are no plans for it. Or can you show me anything, that said, that they have changed their mind? And no, them saying not no, isn't proof of anything. Just because they don't say no for the 100 time, since people keep asking it over and over again, doesn't mean, they now have plans for it.
yup, you get it correct. No answer means no plan for it. This is a common human behaiver.

As Dev, he is facing many people, when 1st people ask if have peg, he give answer no plan for it......but after that, got asked over and over again. if you are the dev, will you keep repeating the words? Or turn back, ignore and forect about it?

EmperorWaluigi

Jul 10, 2018
That's not what I asked. I asked if you were trying to play it from the archive. Just covering the basis. You wouldn't believe how many times people's issues with various games gets resolved by telling them not to play directly from the compressed archive (once we zero'd in that was the issue), lol. Glad that isn't the case for you. On the other hand, I don't know what's up with your game and why your game isn't firing off correctly.

Since you've gotten the game to run before in previous versions, I assume that you've got all the RPGM files needed to make it work. Hmm, perhaps try removing the files from previous installations, and not just the files from the game's directory but also from within the AppData folder. This is the only version I've tried so it may be named differently than yours but for the current v0.6n2 the folder in there is called "karrynsprison39".

I would still look into your pathway for the game. The pathway may simply be too long. Also, I don't know why your game is trying to fetch resources that even I don't have (i.e., toyCP_1_back_een.png). It's very confusing. If I recall, the game's readme file suggests trying to run the game off an SSD. And did you make sure you're not running memory-intensive programs elsewhere while attempting to run the game? Just some things to look at.
7zip is a good option...
Found the issue. I happen to have both 7zip and Winzip installed (I had Winzip before I heard of 7zip). Extracting with Winzip seems to have screwed up somewhere, resulting in the error wall I posted earlier. I noticed that the Winzip extract didn't create the Karryn's Prison folder to hold everything in, but didn't think it was a Winzip issue, since it usually does make those folders.

So, don't extract this game with Winzip. It works 99% of the time - and is a bit faster at extracting in my experience, which is why I still keep it around - but it can cause problems that 1% of the time. This is my second issue with it I think.

Anyway, thanks for the help!

Yann33

Oct 18, 2017
Hi guys,
Is there a cheat to help to beat the 3 lizardmen that blocks the passage just before the boss of level 3? I don't like to cheat but now I have no choice. And after them, there are 1 more wave of enemies. I tried several times but impossible to beat them, they are very too strong. I don't even touch them, each time 0 damage but them, in 2 shots I lose. The fight does not even last 20 seconds. I am stuck there. Sorry bad english.

KomischerKauz

Oct 18, 2018
Hi guys,
Is there a cheat to help to beat the 3 lizardmen that blocks the passage just before the boss of level 3? I don't like to cheat but now I have no choice. And after them, there are 1 more wave of enemies. I tried several times but impossible to beat them, they are very too strong. I don't even touch them, each time 0 damage but them, in 2 shots I lose. The fight does not even last 20 seconds. I am stuck there. Sorry bad english.
Avoid the battles before that by bypassing the previous enemies or getting away from them by fleeing. Then the power is enough to get to the boss and even defeat the boss.

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes