KentaMenta

Apr 14, 2019
Like I said the other PNJs move so can be avoided but not The NPC I circled in red. He does not move and behind him,
there is the boss room.

View attachment 812801
I dont remember exactly if i had come across them the first time, but yes after i defeated the boss, they appeared on that position again. Once i clear those again, the boss is gone somewhere only 4 lizards were there and there were just interactions. btw Counterstance with Focus + Ki works great for me for multiple waves of enemies. Lizards really does great damage due to multiplier, the more you take them down first, the less their damage afterwards

Oct 4, 2019
So for some reason I cant load my saves. They're still there in the save folder so idk what the problem is. Anyone else had this happen to them or know how to fix it?

Laseron22

Jan 17, 2018
So for some reason I cant load my saves. They're still there in the save folder so idk what the problem is. Anyone else had this happen to them or know how to fix it?
You lost your global.rpgsave probably. Either copy it from your previous version or create new game(s) in slots corresponding to your saves. Then overwrite created saves with your old ones. Also create backups before doing anything.

Back

Aug 3, 2017
I'm trying to get through L3. I'm doing my best but Karryn's Slut level continues to rise after battles (now 8) despite never submitting to opponents, fixing clothes as quickly as possible, suppressing desires, etc. It's tough; I'm glad I figured out that the game automatically overwrites the last save loaded so I've been running the game using two saves to keep one safe(r).
  • Is there a way to reduce the slut level or will it always inevitably increase no matter what you do?
  • Upon reaching and beating the L3 Boss, could you pick a reward that's based on having a low slut level like those found earlier after beating L1 and L2? I mean, are there any?

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
I'm trying to get through L3. I'm doing my best but Karryn's Slut level continues to rise after battles (now 8) despite never submitting to opponents, fixing clothes as quickly as possible, suppressing desires, etc. It's tough; I'm glad I figured out that the game automatically overwrites the last save loaded so I've been running the game using two saves to keep one safe(r).
  • Is there a way to reduce the slut level or will it always inevitably increase no matter what you do?
  • Upon reaching and beating the L3 Boss, could you pick a reward that's based on having a low slut level like those found earlier after beating L1 and L2? I mean, are there any?
I think the slut level is equal to the number of passives you have, and it's normal to pick up quite a few early in the game, even if you avoid sex stuff altogether. At the very, very least you'll get a few sadism-related ones from defeating enough enemies. Eventually they'll stop coming though, assuming you avoid or limit sex acts. 8 is very low, especially by Floor 3.

xxxemperor

Sep 22, 2019
No and the dev's aren't going to add it. This game doesn't have a gallery of sorts, all actions are within combat + after combat defeat scenes which are also just modified combat scenes. There's a few saves posted throughout the thread but they're for various versions of v.6 so your mileage may vary in terms of everything working.
Ok appreciate it bro.

There is a mod for simple pregnancy:

Please make sure to ONLY copy the ccmod_resources folder. It also does a bunch of other tunings/ cheating which can be adjusted in the cc_mod.js file.
Wow. Thank you so much.

Reactions: Dazo23

Back

Aug 3, 2017
I think the slut level is equal to the number of passives you have.
It isn't. Just checked after reading your post. In my current save, it says I have 10, but have SL8.
Eventually they'll stop coming though, assuming you avoid or limit sex acts. 8 is very low, especially by Floor 3.
Is it? Oh good. Glad I'm doing well.
I take it that there's no way to reduce the slut levels then? Aw man. ^^'

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
How do you get Karryn to give blowjobs at the receptionist job? She only gets harassed and licked by goblins in my game.

mamaboiii

Oct 13, 2018
It isn't. Just checked after reading your post. In my current save, it says I have 10, but have SL8.

Is it? Oh good. Glad I'm doing well.
I take it that there's no way to reduce the slut levels then? Aw man. ^^'
Slut level is amount of passives, but the two you get in character creation do not count (so #passives - 2). And thus, it can only increase. And slut level 8 is really good in level 3.

How do you get Karryn to give blowjobs at the receptionist job? She only gets harassed and licked by goblins in my game.
Multiple factors. Increase the notoriety of the reception job by doing naughty stuff (starting with goblins) in front of visitors. If someone notices stuff they get a red exclamation mark. This allows perverts to arrive that request bjs. Keep an eye out for the desire requirement while working. You most likely need to lower them by gaining passives. Both mouth/bj passives and naughty side job ones can lower it. Once both (cock & mouth) requirements are below 100 while at work you can accept the request when the next bj-loving pervert comes along.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Back

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
Slut level is amount of passives, but the two you get in character creation do not count (so #passives - 2). And thus, it can only increase. And slut level 8 is really good in level 3.

Multiple factors. Increase the notoriety of the reception job by doing naughty stuff (starting with goblins) in front of visitors. If someone notices stuff they get a red exclamation mark. This allows perverts to arrive that request bjs. Keep an eye out for the desire requirement while working. You most likely need to lower them by gaining passives. Both mouth/bj passives and naughty side job ones can lower it. Once both (cock & mouth) requirements are below 100 while at work you can accept the request when the next bj-loving pervert comes along.
Wait, so Karen's cock/mouth desire need to be low in order for her to accept a blowjob? That doesn't make sense.

mamaboiii

Oct 13, 2018
Wait, so Karen's cock/mouth desire need to be low in order for her to accept a blowjob? That doesn't make sense.
No. The requirements needs to be lower than the desire. But at lower slut levels (with less passives that lower the requirement) the required desire to allow bj is over 100. But at the moment 100 is the maximum for the desires so the sexual act is impossible. For side jobs there is an additional modifier raising the requirement higher than in normal battles that needs to be compensated by gaining passives related to side jobs (e.g. getting petted as a waitress).

Reactions: hakarlman

buggzy313

May 31, 2019
No. The requirements needs to be lower than the desire. But at lower slut levels (with less passives that lower the requirement) the required desire to allow bj is over 100. But at the moment 100 is the maximum for the desires so the sexual act is impossible. For side jobs there is an additional modifier raising the requirement higher than in normal battles that needs to be compensated by gaining passives related to side jobs (e.g. getting petted as a waitress).
yooooo your back!

sotiryo

Jun 10, 2017
i hope he makes it somehow possible to try an freeroam at the end instead of a ng+
Yeah that's my biggest fear for the game tbh. With at least 4 confirmed side jobs (waitress, secretary, glory hole, & stripper) and 1 more apparently on the way, I'd hate to be stuck speed running the game to experience what I want when I can. Also the creators have said that they plan to implement a day limit of sorts at when the games finished (if I'm not mistaken an earlier progress report stated something like 100 day limit). BUT that being said, the last game (Melty's Quest) did have free roam for 1 of it's endings so I expect something like that for this.

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
i have a feeling that might break the game
If you're referring to my post, I haven't thoroughly tested it, but the game at least starts up normally. I've added actions to enemy types before and they worked just fine. Worst-case scenario, you give the nerds something else to initiate that requires lower Cock Desire, e.g. handjob.

dafvid112

Aug 8, 2017
You can easily mod them out of the game. Go to www->data->enemies, ctrl+f search for the number 1608 and delete it wherever it comes up. This should stop nerds from initiating footjobs.
Yep this just that after my old post. Does not break anything. Karynn can't stop cumming from the toys ever since ;)

Reactions: Pretentious Goblin
4.60 star(s) 403 Votes