raphael9233

Sep 27, 2019
Anybody knows how to unlock other locations when you lose? I'm always brought to the storeroom for the blowjob scene and im trying the unlock other locations in levels 2 and 3. is there anyway?

loka224

Oct 10, 2018
Anybody knows how to unlock other locations when you lose? I'm always brought to the storeroom for the blowjob scene and im trying the unlock other locations in levels 2 and 3. is there anyway?
Level 2 lose room is available,you just need to lose itn this level.For level 3 it's not implemented yet so it send you at lvl 1 storage scene.

zeralt56

Mar 14, 2018
Did you even look at the picture? You have zero proof, while other have shown proof of what the Dev said. So no offense, but I am taking something the Dev said, over what some random person on a pirate site says, until you provide proof of your claim.
You are perfectly entitled to your opinion, you can believe a post made in 2018 with vague language, that's up to you, you can believe that I'm not a long time patron, or whatever
Just know that myself and many other paying patrons are pushing for, and will continue to push for pregnancy in the game(though some are vehemently against it). Also, I'd like to see this other proof, in all my time on Ci-en, discord, Patreon, and now finally Subscribestar, I've seen plenty of posts by fans saying that they don't want it, but not one irrefutable post from the creators with a definitive "NO". If you could direct me to it, I'd appreciate it.

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
You are perfectly entitled to your opinion, you can believe a post made in 2018 with vague language, that's up to you, you can believe that I'm not a long time patron, or whatever
Just know that myself and many other paying patrons are pushing for, and will continue to push for pregnancy in the game(though some are vehemently against it). Also, I'd like to see this other proof, in all my time on Ci-en, discord, Patreon, and now finally Subscribestar, I've seen plenty of posts by fans saying that they don't want it, but not one irrefutable post from the creators with a definitive "NO". If you could direct me to it, I'd appreciate it.
Or I will stop wasting my time with you. Nobody said, that they said no it will never happen. We say, that the Dev said that he has no plans for it, with a reason why and as long as the Dev doesn't say something different, that is how it is. And congrats for being part of a small group that keeps pushing for something, the Dev already gave an answer to. I am sure, you are not annoying for them, for asking it over and over again. Good job.

liubeizhao

Mar 28, 2020
Or I will stop wasting my time with you. Nobody said, that they said no it will never happen. We say, that the Dev said that he has no plans for it, with a reason why and as long as the Dev doesn't say something different, that is how it is. And congrats for being part of a small group that keeps pushing for something, the Dev already gave an answer to. I am sure, you are not annoying for them, for asking it over and over again. Good job.

No answer = wont' happen, "leave it open" is just a perfunctory reply, even I am the Dev, I will not direct say no, because it will getting more questions

Sep 12, 2018
Why take away the fun with a timer mechanic like this? Infact, whats the point of the side jobs if this is gonna be a thing?
Yeah he is like make it challenging but take away choice in fighting( so forced to lose) yet you're supposed to not want to be competitive because that's not what he intended?
Majority of what he writes is contradicting with each other:unsure:
He doesn't even want this to be a quick and easy fap game but without side games or combat there's nothing to enjoy.
Lets all be honest here none of us played Melty Quest or this for the story :censored:

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
Yeah he is like make it challenging but take away choice in fighting( so forced to lose) yet you're supposed to not want to be competitive because that's not what he intended?
He doesn't even want this to be a quick and easy fap game but without side games or combat there's nothing to enjoy.
Lets all be honest here none of us played Melty Quest or this for the story :censored:
It plays a small part for me atleast. The part where she gets her tigh suit or where she agrees that she will be the stripper is quite hot. And here lies the problem, how am I gonna enjoy the stripper job and the other jobs if there's such a small time limit? Especially on Prisoner Mode.

Unless like I said before they add a post game mode after subjugating all the floors where you can run around and do whatever you want, with the occasional riots. Or maybe friendly prison fights, where Karryn can participate in if she wants. Like a fight club sort of thing.

She could even have the option to fight naked and unarmed.

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
You can purposely lose fights, eventually earning the give up skill, but you can actually win the backroom bar encounters where she gets blowbanged.

Jdtkiller

Sep 23, 2018
Does someone mind posting a screenshot of the kick counter sex move. Legit have tried to get it and im having a really hard time

May 20, 2020
Does someone mind posting a screenshot of the kick counter sex move. Legit have tried to get it and im having a really hard time
Karryn suffers a lot in this single fight.

Kick + toy
toy.jpg

kick + double

db.jpg

treetoto

Jul 29, 2017
hey, just casually looking through the code and i noticed that in the passives plugin there is waitress, receptionist, then ?Glory? is that the glory hole and is it active?

Christo_Reese

Dec 31, 2019
About pregnancy, I think it won't be implemented on the game mechanics. For ending, maybe.

The game is in late stages of development and if there is pregnancy mechanics, Rem and Sachi will HAVE to build the game from ground up (start from 0, the coding will be tremendous task to work for Rem, as well as the art during pregnancy stages by Sachi).

As I remember, Rem said there won't be pregnancy because it makes no sense in accordance to time (he said about the trimester and the timeline for finishing the game is short, therefore no signs of pregnancy will be seen). Perhaps it's in the hundred pages back, but I remember seeing it in this forum because someone paste it here.

I'll try asking Rem or Sachi on twitter, if there is a concrete answer, I will post it here, though it's really unlikely.

Edit: got a reply from Rem not long after.

Last edited:

drchainchair2

Mar 28, 2020
Rem and Sachi will HAVE to build the game from ground up (start from 0, the coding will be tremendous task to work for Rem, as well as the art during pregnancy stages by Sachi).
This is just false. Nothing would have to be redone; this would just be added onto what already exists. Art time could be cut down significantly if certain poses are excluded from being available. I can understand there are various reasons to not put it in the game and that's fine, but you have a seriously overblown perception on how much work it would be, especially on the programming side of things.

BigJohnny

Dec 31, 2017
About pregnancy, I think it won't be implemented on the game mechanics. For ending, maybe.

The game is in late stages of development and if there is pregnancy mechanics, Rem and Sachi will HAVE to build the game from ground up (start from 0, the coding will be tremendous task to work for Rem, as well as the art during pregnancy stages by Sachi).

As I remember, Rem said there won't be pregnancy because it makes no sense in accordance to time (he said about the trimester and the timeline for finishing the game is short, therefore no signs of pregnancy will be seen). Perhaps it's in the hundred pages back, but I remember seeing it in this forum because someone paste it here.

I'll try asking Rem or Sachi on twitter, if there is a concrete answer, I will post it here, though it's really unlikely.

Edit: got a reply from Rem not long after.
"This will put the argument to rest"
How naive. Preggo fanatics are really fighting hard for that "#1 annoying fetish fanbase" award, together with footpiggies.

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Sheesh, all this talk about pregnancy. If they do implement it, I at least want condoms as a game mechanic, just to prevent cum splatters and creampies since they're a slight turnoff.

Reactions: Honest Pirate

juanleonp

May 21, 2019
Why take away the fun with a timer mechanic like this? Infact, whats the point of the side jobs if this is gonna be a thing?
The waitress job is an easy way to get money on a slutty build, you can use it together with fight the guards next to her room to earn money easily. And for the receptionist it's a way to gain order and if you became an idol for the fans, its another way to get money because girl fans gives tips after certain point.
Sorry for the bad english.

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
What raises energy during the combat phase? Just using energy based skills? If you keep spamming energy based skills, you'll just end up losing the fight in the early game, so how do you raise energy?

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes