Christo_Reese

Dec 31, 2019
"This will put the argument to rest"
How naive. Preggo fanatics are really fighting hard for that "#1 annoying fetish fanbase" award, together with footpiggies.
I myself, hope for the pregnancy mechanics to be implemented as well. But the decision has been made by the creators, and we have to respect it.

Sep 12, 2018
It plays a small part for me atleast. The part where she gets her tigh suit or where she agrees that she will be the stripper is quite hot. And here lies the problem, how am I gonna enjoy the stripper job and the other jobs if there's such a small time limit? Especially on Prisoner Mode.

Unless like I said before they add a post game mode after subjugating all the floors where you can run around and do whatever you want, with the occasional riots. Or maybe friendly prison fights, where Karryn can participate in if she wants. Like a fight club sort of thing.

She could even have the option to fight naked and unarmed.
Yeah I get you, I hope the free roaming aspect is there too.

Rukatzu

Aug 30, 2018
Is there anyone who could share a save with all the passives unlocked? I was playing with a save with a lot of passives and a lot of money and edicts, but for some reason, when I try to load this save now, I’m just stuck on the loading screen. I don’t really feel like restarting all the way in the beginning, so I would appreciate if anyone could share a save with high slut level and all sex based passives

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
Karryn's rimjob requirement is currently 100. How do I lower that?

The guards never start a rimjob when her rimjob requirement is at 100.

Last edited:

mamaboiii

Oct 13, 2018
Karryn's rimjob requirement is currently 100. How do I lower that?

The guards never start a rimjob when her rimjob requirement is at 100.
Why not? Once the mouth desire gets to 100 they are able to do that. The easiest way to lower all requirements is running out of stamina. While in the lying down pose all requirements get lowered.

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
Why not? Once the mouth desire gets to 100 they are able to do that. The easiest way to lower all requirements is running out of stamina. While in the lying down pose all requirements get lowered.
Weird, it won't trigger no matter what I do. Even when she's knocked down.

Bloodly

Feb 27, 2019
The enemies can get pretty powerful, and they're getting stronger over time. Also Level 3 is very, very hard. What are your stats like? To be honest the question's very vague as is.

raphael9233

Sep 27, 2019
Level 2 lose room is available,you just need to lose itn this level.For level 3 it's not implemented yet so it send you at lvl 1 storage scene.
The thing is that I subjugated the level before i managed to unlock the scene... will i still be able to get it if i loss during a lvl2 riot?

Bloodly

Feb 27, 2019
You're aware that more strength increases the STA costs of moves? Are you sure you're not killing yourself with your own moves?

Reactions: Back

Back

Aug 3, 2017
A day or two ago, I just beat L3 on a low slut run (only L9, no firsts, 2 pts Corruption, 11 or so days in). Now, I'm thinking about the other stuff in the game. Is there a place or a file that has all the edicts in an unmodified game listed somewhere? I've had little success searching for it here and on Discord as the terms are just too broad. I'm interested in looking at the details of the tech tree especially since you can't take back non-facility edicts.

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes