raphael9233

Sep 27, 2019
You can't unlock the vaginal sex skill yet.

If you want Karryn to get fucked in the pussy, raise her pussy and cock desire to max in front of a Thug or Goblin; keep doing that until they fuck her pussy, it'll happen eventually.

Guys, when level 1 is subjugated, does the backroom bar blowbang never happen again if you lose?
That's my default scene every time i lose. If that one doesn't happen for you then try losing a couple of times while doing the waitress job

subaru_dono

Jul 5, 2017
How can I change the reputation and notoriety of the receptionist?
You improve the reputation by either serving more visitors or certain upgrades available for purchase with edict points.

Your notoriety will increase as visitors catch you do perverse things, which would initially be with the goblins. So if a goblin is molesting Karryn, just call a visitor before he ejaculates even if you have to make the visitor wait a few turns.

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
Thugs used to fuck karryn in my game, but now that I've subjugated level 1, the thugs that attack during rioting don't fuck her anymore. They just keep spanking, groping, but never fuck her pussy anymore? Anyone experience this problem?

pervertedfreak

Nov 3, 2017
I don't have that passive yet and already subjugated Level 1, is there anyway Karryn can still get blowbanged in the back of the bar, or does that event only happen when level 1 is in anarchy?
AFAIK You can get blowbanged behind the bar by either losing on level 1 anarchy and riots, losing on level 3 anarchy, getting too drunk on the waitress job, falling over a table, getting fucked and losing that battle, and then you get carried behind the bar.

Also if you masturbate on the couch in level 1 riot or level 3 and loosing that battle

JoyBoii

May 28, 2017
Anyone know how to use naked karryn in v.6 the old code prevent me from getting new edict and some enemy won't respawn

Nej_Aldrig

Dec 6, 2017
I wonder if they will implement any clothing changes. I just find it really odd that she would accept that crazy dress from the start.

dafvid112

Aug 8, 2017
I don't think so. But I do wish for a skimpier outfit for sure. The default warden outfit is too modest after some playing :D Even some modular addons would be nice.

loka224

Oct 10, 2018
Remtary have vagely mentioned a cloth system change as a feature they want to add, some times ago,i don't know if it's still on their wanted list,but it would be definitely a cool feature.

Bloodly

Feb 27, 2019
Well, the upgrades note the outfit somehow getting more risque despite the health boost(More elastic, closer fitting) so it's easily possible it'd be tied to that.

sivertop

Jun 9, 2017
Hey, so i was reading somewhere on his patreon about gloryhole and such, is it already in the game or not added yet? cant seem to find it or do i have to completely finish level 3 subjugating?

Also anyone knows a way of supporting on SubscribeStar with paypal or something like this? i can only find creditcard payment, in my country having a credit card is rare and if you have one it was just for big stuff like houses/cars and such and even if i had one i wouldnt want to use it on that strange site, so since he switched from patreon to subscribestar i cant support anymore... would appreciate if anyone knows and tells me about it

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
Can someone whose subjugated Level 1 do a test for me? Go and see if the thugs will fuck Karryn's pussy. They no longer fuck her in my game for some reason, but they were fucking her pussy constantly before I subjugated level 1.

I tried using someone elses save and I got the same problem. The thugs will not fuck her pussy anymore, just slap her ass, grab her tits, kiss, but never actually fuck her.

edit: I figured it out. Her endurance was so high, that she wasn't gaining any pleasure. I had to reduce her endurance by removing endurance gear.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 403 Votes