BadGuano

Mar 9, 2018
Can someone whose subjugated Level 1 do a test for me? Go and see if the thugs will fuck Karryn's pussy. They no longer fuck her in my game for some reason, but they were fucking her pussy constantly before I subjugated level 1.

I tried using someone elses save and I got the same problem. The thugs will not fuck her pussy anymore, just slap her ass, grab her tits, kiss, but never actually fuck her.

edit: I figured it out. Her endurance was so high, that she wasn't gaining any pleasure. I had to reduce her endurance by removing endurance gear.
Well yes, but actually no. You see, in order for her to be pussy fucked she needs to be wet. In order to get wet she needs to have pleasure above 33% I think and then she will get wet in a few turns.
Now since you said she wasn't gaining any pleasure, that means she won't get aroused (33% pleasure) and thus she won't be wet, therefore no vaginal sex will happen even if you have pussy and cock desire 100.

Reactions: hakarlman

nierguyof

Feb 5, 2020
i do hope they add more "normal" jobs to the game to balance out the lewd jobs it would be interesting to see.. and hopefully no time limit, its already hard enough :HideThePain:

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
Currently in my game, karryn only shakes the hands of visitors while the goblin's lick her pussy until they climax. How do I unlock more receptionist scenes? I've subjugated level 2, unlocked almost all of karryn' skills, but the receptionist job is always the same no matter what.

Koodos

Jan 3, 2020
Currently in my game, karryn only shakes the hands of visitors while the goblin's lick her pussy until they climax. How do I unlock more receptionist scenes? I've subjugated level 2, unlocked almost all of karryn' skills, but the receptionist job is always the same no matter what.
The trick is getting Karryn to be known for being a lewd receptionist.
You do that by being spotted by people while a goblin's sexually harassing her.
You'll notice visitors get an exclamation point above their heads when they do spot her.
Fans (visitors that usually want to shake her hand) have a MUCH higher chance of spotting that.
Just make sure you have a bunch of people lined up at the same time as a goblin's doing his thing.

Eventually, you get visitors that ask for kisses, handjobs and blowjobs. Once she's done her first hj or bj on a visitor, you can release her desires on the job to make accepting lewd requests easier.

justedufun

Mar 30, 2018
What does mean the graze attribute in the status menu please ? I'm not english but even with google traduction i'm not sure to understand what it's about :/

Koodos

Jan 3, 2020
I need help with how to unlock the kick unlock sex scene. how do you do that?
Meet the prerequisites for sex with a Thug. (naked, wet Karryn with high Pussy and Cock desires)
Kick the Thug without having it faint and before it pushes Karryn down and initiates the scene himself.

mdzone

Aug 30, 2020
Meet the prerequisites for sex with a Thug. (naked, wet Karryn with high Pussy and Cock desires)
Kick the Thug without having it faint and before it pushes Karryn down and initiates the scene himself.
afaik thug also had to be horny

Learch

Feb 5, 2019
Is the bug where the graphics randomly freeze during battle fixed yet?

I haven't been able to enjoy the content of this game because of it (the more "fun" things require the battle to go on for longer, and if the game randomly freezes during battle then there's no hope of enjoying the game.)

nierguyof

Feb 5, 2020
anyone remebers how to change how many prioners show up in defeated scenes? im legit having a big brain moment rn..

KnightKrystal

Dec 27, 2018
hallo qui question how to i geht the passiv skill walking talking cock slave ??
so i can unlock the dors for the gurd stations it wold be realy nice to know how to geht all passisvs but yes i say thanks for the answers

drchainchair2

Mar 28, 2020
A little something I've been bashing my head into working on the past few days. I hate bitmaps now. tessai.san has been helping with image assets.

hair preview 1.png hair preview 2.png

The skin change is done with adding extra image files. The hair is just all from a single hair cutout and colored in js. Eye change is purely js. If anyone is bored and wants to help with cropping hair to expand this to the entire game, PM me. I pushed this branch as 'dev-gyaru' to my mod ( ), but as always read the readme.

Bloodly

Feb 27, 2019
Impressive. Sort of asking for a Jekyll and Hyde mind-break. That'd be an interesting plot.

The mod says DO NOT USE IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'RE DOING. Well, that leaves me right out....

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 403 Votes