levrek07

Nov 21, 2017
A little something I've been bashing my head into working on the past few days. I hate bitmaps now. tessai.san has been helping with image assets.

View attachment 825000 View attachment 825001

The skin change is done with adding extra image files. The hair is just all from a single hair cutout and colored in js. Eye change is purely js. If anyone is bored and wants to help with cropping hair to expand this to the entire game, PM me. I pushed this branch as 'dev-gyaru' to my mod ( ), but as always read the readme.
u can send ur save file pls :)

liubeizhao

Mar 28, 2020
hallo qui question how to i geht the passiv skill walking talking cock slave ??
so i can unlock the dors for the gurd stations it wold be realy nice to know how to geht all passisvs but yes i say thanks for the answers
if guess you correctly, you need go with 100 sexual partner.

liubeizhao

Mar 28, 2020
A little something I've been bashing my head into working on the past few days. I hate bitmaps now. tessai.san has been helping with image assets.

The skin change is done with adding extra image files. The hair is just all from a single hair cutout and colored in js. Eye change is purely js. If anyone is bored and wants to help with cropping hair to expand this to the entire game, PM me. I pushed this branch as 'dev-gyaru' to my mod ( ), but as always read the readme.
sorry, may I ask how to use the mod? i downland the file and placed in the game folder, seems nothing happened. do I need do something to active the Mod?

Jan 29, 2018

Ah hell yeah. By chance is there a mod for outfit changes?
Or at least a recolor of the warden's outfit?
37f963eabd15abdeea94feb50ea0e793.png

Jan 29, 2018
i downloaded this game but unfortunately its only give me a black screen ?????
whats wrong with it ?
Alright, to install the Mod posted above, you Move all the Files to WWW Folder EXCEPT the CCmod_Resources.
Do that first, then open the CCmod_Resources folder and drag the WWW folder in it to finish the installations.
That's it. Replace and Play

Eli911

Apr 4, 2019
Alright, to install the Mod posted above, you Move all the Files to WWW Folder EXCEPT the CCmod_Resources.
Do that first, then open the CCmod_Resources folder and drag the WWW folder in it to finish the installations.
That's it. Replace and Play
I can't Find this CCmod_Resources in Game Files ?

Jan 29, 2018
Its in the Folder with the mod.
Picture provide.
Download the files, Drag all the folders into Karryns WWW Folder, one of the those folders is CCMod_Resources, you open that up and get the rest of the files in there and drag it into the WWW folders.
After that do the Setup_Resource.bat and play.

Eli911

Apr 4, 2019
Its in the Folder with the mod.
Picture provide.
Download the files, Drag all the folders into Karryns WWW Folder, one of the those folders is CCMod_Resources, you open that up and get the rest of the files in there and drag it into the WWW folders.
After that do the Setup_Resource.bat and play.
Am Confused >>>?
Sorry There's No Folder with the mod in my download ??
I Download it Again and also There's No Such Folder -_-

Jan 29, 2018
Am Confused >>>?
Sorry There's No Folder with the mod in my download ??
I Download it Again and also There's No Such Folder -_-
Are you trying to install the mod or trying to get the game itself to work?
If its mod then open the Karryn-Pregmod-Dev-Gyarr.rar from ( )
Drag the folder to the desktop, open that up, open up Karryns Prison and go to the WWW folder, Move all the files into that folder, replace it all, then open the ccmod_resources > WWW and transfer all the folders to the Karryns Prison WWW Folder.
That's it.

If its not that, you want to Redownload the Karryn's Prison V .6.n2 again from the OP and go from there.

Last edited:

Eli911

Apr 4, 2019
Are you trying to install the mod or trying to get the game itself to work?
If its mod then open the Karryn-Pregmod-Dev-Gyarr.rar from ( )
Drag the folder to the desktop, open that up, open up Karryns Prison and go to the WWW folder, Move all the files into that folder, replace it all, then open the ccmod_resources > WWW and transfer all the folders to the Karryns Prison WWW Folder.
That's it.

If its not that, you want to Redownload the Karryn's Prison V .6.n2 again from the OP and go from there.
I Did all the steps but still not working *-*

justedufun

Mar 30, 2018
Hey guys i made a table to remember who is waiting his drink in barmaid job and an other one to remember which room is already used by a visitor or not, and when they will get out. I can share it with out, but i made it in french so you can edit it easily by completing in your language if necessary, there not too much text to translate. I don't mind you editing it and sharing it in your language.

jlight7

Dec 23, 2018
I wonder if they will implement any clothing changes. I just find it really odd that she would accept that crazy dress from the start.
The whole premise of the game is that she's a closet slut. She loves it. She wants to get gangbanged by dirty criminals and monsters. The dress almost certainly turns her on and she only complains about it a little.
She also forgives and accepts the wishes of every boss post battle with minimal argument.
The whole game is her pretending to put up a fight, it's all consentual sex.

Reactions: Futamania
4.60 star(s) 403 Votes