Pablotron

Jul 8, 2019
I would also like to know that. Anyway to add them without working for them? Like editing the plugin files?
IN RemtairyPrison.js

-------ADD THIS-----------------

if(true) {
for(let i = PASSIVES_LIST_START_ID; i <= PASSIVES_LIST_END_ID; i++) {
$gameActors.actor(ACTOR_KARRYN_ID).setCharacterCreatorPassive(i);
}
for(let i = PASSIVES_LIST_TWO_START_ID; i <= PASSIVES_LIST_TWO_END_ID; i++) {
}
}

---------BETWEEN--------------------(LINE 1104)

//todo: check for this.hasNoOrder() then game over

actor.getNewDayEdictPoints();

---------SHOULD LOOK LIKE THIS--------

this.checkForNewTitle();

if(true) {
}
}
}

THEN GO TO SLEEP AND DONE

Rukatzu

Aug 30, 2018
IN RemtairyPrison.js

-------ADD THIS-----------------

if(true) {
}
}
}

---------BETWEEN--------------------(LINE 1104)

---------SHOULD LOOK LIKE THIS--------

this.checkForNewTitle();

if(true) {
}
}
}

THEN GO TO SLEEP AND DONE
Thanks dude. Btw, do you know how to increase the number of edict points in the plugin files? Also how to start a fight with max desire?

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
I heard that Karryn can be used as a urinal, is it just mentioned/implied, or is there art that actually shows her getting pissed on or being used as a urinal?

• Wow
Reactions: Honest Pirate

leo755956

Jan 18, 2019
[QUOTE =“ drchainchair2,帖子:3962898,成員:2159881”]
那是我的。

[/引用]
Don't know how to use......
Nothing happens after the folder is placed

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
Is there anyway for Karen to go in the back of the bar to get blowbanged without being forced to lose? level 1 is still subjugated, but the way I spec'ed Karryn, she can't be defeated, so I literally can't lose.

mamaboiii

Oct 13, 2018
Is there anyway for Karen to go in the back of the bar to get blowbanged without being forced to lose? level 1 is still subjugated, but the way I spec'ed Karryn, she can't be defeated, so I literally can't lose.
Once she had 100 different sex partners (all poses count including bj, hj, etc.) and reached all max desire 10 times, you get a skill that let's you intentionally lose. The passive is called "Walking Talking Cock Sleeve".

Rukatzu

Aug 30, 2018
How do I lower the amount of pleasure gained from sex actions? Is there a way to edit the plugin files to make this happen?

Edit: Also lowering the energy cost of orgasm to nothing, reducing cooldown and will cost of "Healing thought" and "Restore Mind" and change so everyone cums inside all the time

Last edited:
Reactions: I'mWabbit

Josedx9

Aug 26, 2018
so the game no longer runs on OS 32? and yes, I use it because I don't have accessibility to buy a better pc lol

minin

Mar 2, 2019
could someone tell me how I can put them back at 100? Its difficult to manage them at 125

Drunk on life

Jan 16, 2017
I'm guessing that having a sex battle with the bosses is not the intended way?

Fighting Aron (Alpha Lizardman) i flaunted, started a gangbang with all his troops, then after dealing with them in a couple of turns, Aron starts getting a handjob, which btw takes ages since you can only give him between 1-4 pleasure per turn, and whenever he cums you can't even attack before he goes back in for another handjob.

It has taken me like 25 mins and still going.

BrandenUS

Aug 3, 2019
could someone tell me how I can put them back at 100? Its difficult to manage them at 125
i dont even know how you managed to get to 125... i was never able to surpass 100 in my gameplay. maybe is cause i avoid doing vaginal in mine.

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
Once she had 100 different sex partners (all poses count including bj, hj, etc.) and reached all max desire 10 times, you get a skill that let's you intentionally lose. The passive is called "Walking Talking Cock Sleeve".
I don't have that passive yet and already subjugated Level 1, is there anyway Karryn can still get blowbanged in the back of the bar, or does that event only happen when level 1 is in anarchy?

orcoboia

Jan 6, 2020
So... I know that you unlock sexual skills by getting titles (and you get titles by letting the innmates do wathever they want to you), but is there a way to "focus" the sex acts to a specific area? I want to unlock the vaginal sex skill, but i almost never get the innmates to stick it in! They just stand there rubbing and fingering... It takes a really long time, and i don't really like this level of passiveness (specially when its so repetitive)

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
So... I know that you unlock sexual skills by getting titles (and you get titles by letting the innmates do wathever they want to you), but is there a way to "focus" the sex acts to a specific area? I want to unlock the vaginal sex skill, but i almost never get the innmates to stick it in! They just stand there rubbing and fingering... It takes a really long time, and i don't really like this level of passiveness (specially when its so repetitive)
You can't unlock the vaginal sex skill yet.

If you want Karryn to get fucked in the pussy, raise her pussy and cock desire to max in front of a Thug or Goblin; keep doing that until they fuck her pussy, it'll happen eventually.

Guys, when level 1 is subjugated, does the backroom bar blowbang never happen again if you lose?

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 403 Votes