Bloodly

Feb 27, 2019
Yeah that's my biggest fear for the game tbh. With at least 4 confirmed side jobs (waitress, secretary, glory hole, & stripper) and 1 more apparently on the way, I'd hate to be stuck speed running the game to experience what I want when I can. Also the creators have said that they plan to implement a day limit of sorts at when the games finished (if I'm not mistaken an earlier progress report stated something like 100 day limit). BUT that being said, the last game (Melty's Quest) did have free roam for 1 of it's endings so I expect something like that for this.

Hm? You're already timed by Order penalties for 'Taking too long'(Thus you must be as swift as possible as is) and Order in itself(It's hard enough even to get it to 0 from the -numbers). Why would you add a hard time limit in addition?

The game isn't quite quick enough that multiple run-throughs feels good. Maybe I'm too new, but the feeling is you don't have time, you don't have money, you don't have cjoice(People speak of 'builds' but the battle system and rock-paper-scissors of the battle system along with the hard level limits severely limits what's even doable.)

I suppose what needs to be asked is 'how long is it expected to take to reach Level 5 and the ending(if any) in the first place? How many failures are expected/required? How many 'grinding/levelling' runs for certain passives/titles?

Reactions: I'mWabbit

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
Yeah that's my biggest fear for the game tbh. With at least 4 confirmed side jobs (waitress, secretary, glory hole, & stripper) and 1 more apparently on the way, I'd hate to be stuck speed running the game to experience what I want when I can. Also the creators have said that they plan to implement a day limit of sorts at when the games finished (if I'm not mistaken an earlier progress report stated something like 100 day limit). BUT that being said, the last game (Melty's Quest) did have free roam for 1 of it's endings so I expect something like that for this.
Why take away the fun with a timer mechanic like this? Infact, whats the point of the side jobs if this is gonna be a thing?

Oct 4, 2019
Anyone have a list of what npc initiate what sex actions?
Thugs like fucking, guards handjobs and rimjobs, goblins usually eat her out and fuck, orcs like titjobs and slimes fuck all holes. Also rogues like rimming I think and nerds like footjobs. Haven't played much after level 2 so I'm not sure about lizardmen or homeless.

Oct 4, 2019
So my vaginal stats won't rise it seems. Is this because vaginal skill isn't implemented yet? I'm trying to unlock the goblin passives cuz I heard that's how you get them to fuck you at the reception, but since they like doing vaginal I'm guessing it doesn't register? Anyone know if this is true at all? I have a vague memory of being fucked in the reception a previous game that got deleted so I'm hoping I can give bjs or anal to get the counter up to 20.

To clarify I don't mean the skill level but the actual number of people who's fucked her vajayay

Last edited:

xellos49698

Nov 4, 2017
After beating the 2nd floor, I would like to see Karryn having some 'jobs' to work there. Test subject and Librarian would fit the game pretty well.

Reactions: nierguyof

Nadore

Mar 26, 2017
September 14th, 2020: Progress Report

Hey everyone. Sachinama here with this week's Progress Report.

I'm sorry for worrying everyone last week. My family was in an accident and I hadn't had time to work. But Rem and everyone's support saved me and my family. Rem seriously cared about my family and he supported my mental health. And thank you all for the kind comments and support. As an Eroge developer, I feel very lucky to have such a warm group of friends.

Thanks to that I was relieved and focused on supporting my family. I'm slowly getting back into my previous work. And Rem has been continuing to work like always!

Now, here's some sketches of Karryn's new sex skill in v7 in today's report. And I have almost finished the CG of the defeated level 3 battle.

Stay tuned for the next update!

1600141743782.png

1600141766263.png

1600141788040.png

juanleonp

May 21, 2019
Thugs like fucking, guards handjobs and rimjobs, goblins usually eat her out and fuck, orcs like titjobs and slimes fuck all holes. Also rogues like rimming I think and nerds like footjobs. Haven't played much after level 2 so I'm not sure about lizardmen or homeless.
Lizardmen like vaginal and homeless anal

Rukatzu

Aug 30, 2018
What are the sex skills that are available to learn in the current version? Want to know so I don’t waste time trying to get a sex skill that isn’t implemented yet.

Rukatzu

Aug 30, 2018
Aw, I really wanted to get a sex skill for vaginal sex. Guess I was wasting my time trying to get that

asgir546

Oct 15, 2019
Does someone know how to get the passive "walking talking cocksleeve" ? I'd like to be able to open Karryn's door even in night.

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Anyone have a list of what npc initiate what sex actions?
I think this list is comprehensive but includes only scenes and not one-off actions like kissing or inserting a vibrator.

Prisoner: Standing HJ
Goblin: Cunnilingus+Doggy
Thug: Thug vaginal penetration (missionary), Kick Counter (and I think another enemy type can do it too, possibly rogues)
Guard: Standing HJ, Kneeling BJ, Titfuck, Guard vaginal penetration
Slime: Triple penetration
Rogue: Rimjob
Nerd: Footjob
Orc: Paizuri
Lizardman: Reverse cowgirl
Hobo: Reverse Cowgirl (Anal)

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes