curiousben

Sep 21, 2016
is there any tweak so karryns desire is always full and never reset back to 0 after fight end?
In RemetairyKarryn there's a desire section that looks like this:
Code:
// Desire
/////////////
//////////

Game_Actor.prototype.setCockDesire = function(value) {
    this._cockDesire = value.clamp(0, this.maxCockDesire());
    this.addToMaxReachedCockDesireRecord();
};
Game_Actor.prototype.setMouthDesire = function(value) {
    this._mouthDesire = value.clamp(0, this.maxMouthDesire());
    this.addToMaxReachedMouthDesireRecord();
};
Game_Actor.prototype.setBoobsDesire = function(value) {
    this._boobsDesire = value.clamp(0, this.maxBoobsDesire());
    this.addToMaxReachedBoobsDesireRecord();
};
Game_Actor.prototype.setPussyDesire = function(value) {
    this._pussyDesire = value.clamp(0, this.maxPussyDesire());
    this.addToMaxReachedPussyDesireRecord();
};
Game_Actor.prototype.setButtDesire = function(value) {
    this._buttDesire = value.clamp(0, this.maxButtDesire());
    this.addToMaxReachedButtDesireRecord();
};
Change the 0 to whatever value you want as the new minimum.

Reactions: Mantha

AkaJack

Feb 24, 2020
Remind me please, how do you unlock that one ability that ends sex actions in battle? I unlocked it once back in 0.4 and I haven't been able to unlock again since. I don't remember what the unlock conditions are.

mdzone

Aug 30, 2020
Remind me please, how do you unlock that one ability that ends sex actions in battle? I unlocked it once back in 0.4 and I haven't been able to unlock again since. I don't remember what the unlock conditions are.
Did you mean those?

• Convenient Sex Object
    • Unlock: Have 30 different sex partners, and max out all desires 4 times.
    • Effect: Unlock "Give Up" Energy Skill

• Walking Talking Cock Sleeve
    • Unlock: Have 100 different sex partners, and max out all desires 10 times
    • Effect: Unlock Surrender skill
You can remove stamina and then energy in 2 turns. After that its game-over for normal battles and basically autopilot for the bar/toilet scenes...
Those 2 skills speed up the bar and toiletscene a lot.

The one that blocks enemies from gaining pleasure is :
  • Unidentified Object Sighting
    • Unlock: Have enemies jerk off + 4*Enemy Talk (about cock) more than 20
    • Effect: Unlock sex skill: Cock Stare

ArchDevilCro

Aug 26, 2018
Oh i realy like double orgazam sound and new animation, idk when was this implemented but i jut found it now and it is realy good that devs did that

Larry247

Jul 26, 2017
It was that 'push back' skill. It was and is unimplemented for now. Someone had modded it for 0.4 but it doesn't work for O.5 and 0.6.

Source: my experience reading all the pages in this thread

Reactions: AkaJack

old spider

Apr 14, 2018
man, its so hard to play a new release on linux everytime, . . can't even debug at browser for whatever case sensitivity mix-up anymore, . . .

Suncatcher42

Aug 12, 2019
I honestly don't think anyone can beat that fight with any build right now, even on a slut build the lizards are doing ~40+ lust damage per attack because of their comrade bonus. I think that bonus is not appropriately tuned for the boss fight, I haven't tried it on a pure combat build but generally slut build is the way to go for extreme difficulty so far, I'd be surprised if it fares any better.
I "won" by starting with karryn being a virgin, trying to get through it by spamming revitalize, healing thoughts, and suppress desires, then realizing that was never going to work because I wasn't inflicting any damage, stopping suppressing my desires, and letting the lizards fuck me. No vaginal passives means sensitivity is low and pleasure rises very slowly so healing thoughts can keep up with it, and you just lie back and think of england until they all blow their loads.

This cannot be called a good solution, since it required me to avoid all sex up until that battle and then get like 20 passives at once and end up in a completely nonfunctional build for prisoner mode, but it worked.

Anyone have any idea how to change the preferences for where enemies finish? Seems like gobbos in reception really like aiming at Karryn's butt but the passive I'm trying to get is for vaginal only, can't seem to find the area that determines their target.
Keep butt desire low and vaginal desire high and it seems like the problem should solve itself?

Question: Does getting her good ending, if there is one yet, require her to be virgin?
Virgin status as well as general slut level change Karryn's reaction to the emperor's letters/gifts, so I assume that when you finish level 5 they will change the available ending(s). She makes several references to saving her virginity for the emperor, if she's not a virgin but has relatively low slut level she talks about regretting her actions so far and resolving to stop fucking inmates, if she has very high slut level she concludes that fucking the emperor probably wouldn't be as much fun as taking a dozen filthy criminals at once, etc.
But level 5 doesn't exist yet so there's no way to win in the current game, because we're playing an alpha build of a project that's still in progress. You can lose the game by letting your control hit zero (and then potentially start over keeping the benefits of titles but removing the penalties of passives) but only about 60% of the path to victory is open.

Corruption level is also implied to be a big part of the endings, but so far has almost no effect on the game. Other things that might end up changing the epilogue include sadism/masochism levels, those passives you get from submitting to a specific enemy type too often, number of creampies she takes, etc. But this is mostly still just speculation.

I'm running a pure virgin build with priority on Charm and mind (ignoring endurance and agility as much as possible) on Prisoner difficulty. Worked wonders and was able to get to level 3 within Day 20. Once hitting level 3 control goes down a lot... I feel this is totally not balanced. Once a riot starts, it's almost always game over, and I'll have to grind for order. (Grinding is so freaking time consuming on max charm build - have to wait for enemies to masturbate to death).

I guess the way it is meant to be is to focus on +Control edicts before taking on Level 2 boss. Otherwise control will always be -10 to possibly -30 or so per day on riots.
If you put down riots as fast as they come up you can keep your order up with the receptionist job. Problem with that is that doing paperwork drains so much willpower that you're probably not going to be able to keep your desires low, so the goblins will probably start playing with your rear while you try to work.

What does having a high slut level actually cause? Anyone know exactly what slut levels do? I know they lower charm, but what else?

I don't like how you can't control your stats. It's too random. I'd rather be able to choose where the points go.
Generally, slut level is just a counter for how many passives you've picked up, but it does have some effects. First, your charm gradually goes down as slut level goes up, about 1 point of charm gone per 20 slut levels up to 100, then it's like 1/13 up to 200 and 1/10 after that. Your dialogue changes at the thresholds of about slut level 20, 45, 75, and 125. The Cock Stare skill at low slut level she voices disgust at what she sees, which reduces enemy pleasure, has a chance to enrage, and removes Karryn's cock desire, but at high slut levels the same skill increases Karryn's cock desire and has a chance to arouse the enemy as she practically worships their dicks. And every time you defeat a boss, the gift the emperor sends is limited by your slut level, and Karryn's reaction to his letters is different based on what she's been doing that he doesn't know about, and what she expects to happen when she finishes level 5.

I like the idea of stats going up with use instead of spending points on them, but then the level cap ruins that by making every exp you gain in one stat a permanent penalty to all the others. It changes from a natural organic progression where you get good at the things you do most, to a clunky metagame about avoiding any actions that don't perfectly contribute to your build until you hit the cap and can finally act freely.

Reactions: imp55
4.60 star(s) 394 Votes