Sep 12, 2018
Yeah, The game was hard, Now's it's even harder, but not impossible.
However, the way it is right now, say goodbye to build (unless you go newgame+) because the game force you to go the balanced stat route all the time.
Mind is the most important stat of the game, it's really hard to level up and now you're forced to hit the level cap as fast as possible without ever getting any points in mind. Bruh...
Yeah so idk what that other guy is doing differently lol :unsure:
Either way its a huge grind.

BrandenUS

Aug 3, 2019
is in the secretary job someting more then bj hj kiss titty masage ?
she can get fucked by the goblins but you need to see the sexual desires since is not the same as the normal fights. equip some accesories that lower the resist of vaginal or anal sex.

Muchos

May 31, 2017
So I can build all these fancy rooms that give me some bonusses, but do these also give some unique scenes?

flames55

Sep 25, 2017
does anyone else feel like skilled manager is pretty much a trap after using it as i cant see much use for a carryover edict point compared to 250 gold

Last edited:
Reactions: ClownNeedto

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
I am trying to math out how the hell you're getting that in terms of Funds... Because I've played on Prisoner Mode, with and without titles, on several versions of v0.6, though admittedly not the latest 3, and what you're saying isn't making any sense Funds-wise.

Yes, you can meet the Edict Points needs in 15 days, but usually, you don't have the Funds to do much with them on a New Playthrough. Just getting positive Income is a challenge, and you generally end up with dead-days because of that.

What Version are you playing on, and can you give me a day to day Edict Choice?

Trying to figure out if I'm missing something math-wise here...

EDIT:
Also, what starting title did you pick?
Starting Title: Ambitious Experimenter
Change Title to Newbie Day 1
Buy Edict to get Prison Guards for Office

You will then have +300 Income and that is with 60 Order. Once you get lower you will get over +1000 Income each day.

Do you still want Day to Day Edict choice or is this already enough?

sotiryo

Jun 10, 2017
God gave nutting a cool down because he too feared horny men.
The reason I open with this is because I have hodgepodged a working version of Karryn's Prison V.6n2 on andriod working on Joiplay due to me being unable to access my cpu for a time. And now I wish to give it to you (Bane voice) THE PEOPLE.

Please not I am fresh from making this ON A PHONE so dont expect it to be perfect. In fact is runs pretty damn shit so be warned ( really laggy, slow, and crashes like it's going out of style) but it could be just my shit phone (LG Stylo Plus 3). When using joiplay to start please you have to select the "Game.exe" file to start thr game with as the "nw.json" doesn't work with joiplay. There are 2 saves in the zip File 1 is save made to test the game and File 3 is a random save file someone uploaded a few pages back (BIG THANKS TO YOUR CONTRIBUTION FRIEND). P.S. I don't mind if someone makes an alternate link or download I just used anonfile cause it was all I had.

Reactions: Ironkid and Creiv

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Starting Title: Ambitious Experimenter
Change Title to Newbie Day 1
Buy Edict to get Prison Guards for Office

You will then have +300 Income and that is with 60 Order. Once you get lower you will get over +1000 Income each day.

Do you still want Day to Day Edict choice or is this already enough?
Yes actually, because the math still doesn't seem to be checking out.

Here's some screenshots of me lightly messing around.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

All in all, what you're saying still doesn't seem to check out... at least, not in terms of playing in a way that actually lets you come out with something you can call a build, which you kind of need on level 3 or any playthrough that goes for an extended number of days... instead of just, y'know, surviving and getting whatever stats...

Could you also drop us a screenshot for what your Karryn looks like, stat-wise, and tell us what kind of build you attempted?

I'm getting more and more curious. I won't lie.

redmagebr

Oct 12, 2016
thanks but it seem my wine can't launch it. guess I can't play it rip lol
This is essentially an NW.js game.

So you should be able to run it native in Linux by overwriting the NW.js files. I tried replacing the whole thing with the Windows version of NW.js and it ran. Give it a try.

Reactions: MeisterBator
4.60 star(s) 403 Votes