Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
how can i add the order and control by mod ? anyone know the line?
and the door system i kinda don't like when ppl barge in when karryn masturbate ,lmao
I beg you to play the secretary mode instead, no need to bother with controls and order.

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
I see, if it's about camping it can't be helped, Rem should have just left the secretary mode intact for new people to try stuffs.

https://f95zone.to/threads/karryns-prison-v0-6n2-remtairy.33777/post-4078694

There are manual edit I can find for you, but in the mean time, try the link above.

I have a problem in the game. when Karryn's cockiness gets to 100%, every time i hit an inmate, the pleasure bar goes up.
Check your sadism level, for every level of sadism + amount of cockiness + passives gained from beating up prisoners, you gain more and more pleasure. Counter this with more endurance.

Reactions: buggzy313

damndor

Looking for a nothing
Donor
Mar 10, 2018
Gahh.. tried searching but couldn't find an answer to this... How come that i am locked to my bed..? How do i move on from here?
23094823490.jpg

damndor

Looking for a nothing
Donor
Mar 10, 2018
Strange, this should have been fixed, which version are you playing on ?
Download new version and try again.
Oh, the same save file should work on the newest version too, huh? 0.6n2 is the newest version, right?

EDIT: Ohh, my bad! I thought i was using the newest, but i was playing .6g.... Will try with the newest version to see if it occurs again. Didn't even notice there was a new version, even though im also on discord. #sorrybow

EDIT2: Okay, so this happened when i loaded my save from .6g on .6n2... rip:

Last edited:

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
Oh, the same save file should work on the newest version too, huh? 0.6n2 is the newest version, right?

EDIT: Ohh, my bad! I thought i was using the newest, but i was playing .6g.... Will try with the newest version to see if it occurs again. Didn't even notice there was a new version, even though im also on discord. #sorrybow

EDIT2: Okay, so this happened when i loaded my save from .6g on .6n2... rip:
https://f95zone.to/threads/karryns-prison-v0-6n2-remtairy.33777/post-4041744

Use teleport function to unstuck yourself.

Reactions: damndor

damndor

Looking for a nothing
Donor
Mar 10, 2018
Last edited:

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
Many thanks for that! That definitely did the trick! Wow, didn't even know such a useful thing existed! NOW, my RPGM-experience will be even more FUN to play with! Hah. MUCH appreciated for linking me that, Yuki! (sidenote, completely unrelated: Yuki was my ex's nick when she used to play games... #goodtimes)
In-depth instruction if you want to maximise the usefulness of this tool

https://f95zone.to/threads/rpg-maker-mv-cheatmenu-v1-9-2.12121/

asuy

Jun 24, 2020
change the enemy power and the percent of getting attack after masturbate? anyone know?i cant find it

Hyurin

Oct 19, 2018
Huh, I was under the impression that the day was kept the same so it shows how long you've been playing the game.
at first i thought so as well till that level 2 and level 3 enemy appeared and the control get worsed after i sleep as i haven't defeated the boss yet

Sep 12, 2018
Ok I have played the game straight to floor 3 and it has been a grind.
Which for me isnt fun since whats attractive about this game is definitely not the story but the huge amount of things that you can do.
I know that this is a beta but so far while it can be fun thats mostly from mods.
The sadism and masochism need more work before they are implemented in combat as they seem unfinished.
I have more fun playing the mini games than fighting the prisoners or moving on in the story which says something.:unsure:

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
Ok I have played the game straight to floor 3 and it has been a grind.
Which for me isnt fun since whats attractive about this game is definitely not the story but the huge amount of things that you can do.
I know that this is a beta but so far while it can be fun thats mostly from mods.
The sadism and masochism need more work before they are implemented in combat as they seem unfinished.
I have more fun playing the mini games than fighting the prisoners or moving on in the story which says something.:unsure:
yeah, there's so much fun in the game, then Rem the author put time-management measure in, no time to do the fun thing anymore, mush rush ahead.
My last save, had so much fun working the bar and improving it, now can't even do one shift properly can't even put the bar or the reception back together cuz no edicts and money to waste *sigh*
Tried to save money by not going for Slam or Skewer, worst decision ever...

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
yeah, there's so much fun in the game, then Rem the author put time-management measure in, no time to do the fun thing anymore, mush rush ahead.
My last save, had so much fun working the bar and improving it, now can't even do one shift properly can't even put the bar or the reception back together cuz no edicts and money to waste *sigh*
Tried to save money by not going for Slam or Skewer, worst decision ever...
There is more then enough time to set the Sidejobs up on the 1st Floor. If you feel rushed, then you are doing something wrong.

Notforlewds

May 30, 2018
Is there a way to unlock more sex skills other than just handjob and dick petting? Or do I need to just get karryn fucked more?

I'mWabbit

Feb 10, 2018
Seeing as how the search function turned up nothing, does anyone know how to make enemies go more than one round (cum multiple times)?

I know the nerds and slimes can cum twice before they are defeated, don't think other enemy variants can.

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
There is more then enough time to set the Sidejobs up on the 1st Floor. If you feel rushed, then you are doing something wrong.
I tried making a build while rushing, totally not enough time.
No idea how a sex build might be with these new change, fighter-build I dare say is non-existent, you just grab str/dex/agi as fast as possible as you make your way through the mops, end and stamina is complete nutcase as it depends on you being hit which is totally random, forget about mind, you won't get past 24 mind at this state.
In the end, you make it to the boss, but at what cost ? totally "balanced" stats all around with nothing to speak for.

Now that I think about it, I totally should prior setup the bar side job and train there... Hopefully this time It can be done with less than 15 slut level.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 389 Votes