Suncatcher42

Aug 12, 2019
I wonder if some of the inmates in subjugated areas will sometime (in future updates) try to seduce Karryn. I love the idea of them having unique lines to persuade her somehow, depending on the lewdness, like the ones in the cells in the 3rd floor trying to get a blowjob/titjob through the bars or even lure her into the cell.
I agree that there need to be more opportunities for non-combat fucking, for high slut levels. So far the closest we've got is the end of the bar game.
Ideally after each sexual solution to one of those "the [x] problem" edicts you'd get an npc of that type who you can offer to fuck for some minor benefit.

Reactions: Muchos

Ramen-

Aug 28, 2018
1. Can someone share a save where Karryn already has all sex skills please?

2. Where does the game stores the information about who was the first/last sex partner (it seems to not be stored in the save files themself)?

Last edited:

Comrade Anulnyat

Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
1. Can someone share a save where Karryn already has all sex skills please?

2. Where does the game stores the information about who was the first/last sex partner (it seems to not be stored in the save files themself)?
Pretty damn sure I've seen sex partners in save file, but you need to unpack it by uploading your save file to and click "unpack" button somewhere below.
Now, I'm sharing my save file, but the is no guarantee, that it will work properly, since I'm using preg mod + my own tweaks.
I doubt I have ALL the skills and if vaginal skill will be available to you, DO NOT USE IT, it will most likely make the game freeze or something worse.
Good luck with that.

swiezy

Apr 3, 2018
Well hello there... Some testing time :D
Isn't those colors too flashy for you guys? Also what lipstick color do you prefer? Red, pink or light pink? Similar question about nipples... Recolored exact same as Karryn's whole skin? Or maybe darker or more pink? What do you thing about this? I know that pink nipples might be too pink XD

Comrade Anulnyat

Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Isn't those colors too flashy for you guys? Also what lipstick color do you prefer? Red, pink or light pink? Similar question about nipples... Recolored exact same as Karryn's whole skin? Or maybe darker or more pink? What do you thing about this? I know that pink nipples might be too pink XD
Tanlines most likely are going to be a major pain, but overall it looks great. I'd say nipple color on either test1 or test2 could be good for pregnancy mod, but otherwise the vanilla color probably fits the best. Just my opinion, though. If you look at real gyaru, (not those pretty dark skinned ladies from manga/doujinshi/anime) you could get a stroke from the brightness and flashiness of the colors they pick.

• Red Heart
Reactions: swiezy

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
I want some bondage content, anyone else?
The WIP for the level 3 defeat scene is something you should like then, though it's not really hardcore bondage. The post with the art was posted here some time ago, so you'd just need to scroll back in the thread to find it (or join their subscribestar)

Morfina

Sep 24, 2019
IMO dark nipps look best in this setting. When it comes to lipstick, test1 or test2 is best for me.
Nice job, it looks really good.

• Love

pervertedfreak

Nov 3, 2017
I keep getting a crash during the bar sex scene, possibly when the last patron ejaculates, that locks me into the sex skill selection menu with no valid targets until I exit the game. Any idea what might be causing this?

I have tweaked a couple things but the only one that I think could be touched by this scene is ejaculation volume, and I don't get any glitches any other time somebody cums.
I also got "stuck" on that one. Check if you have the ability to drink the cum from the beer glass. It should end the scene.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
whyyy you dont get patched game whyyy i want to play you with a new featureee
Because the developer isn't ready to release the next version yet. It's basically only been a month since the last patch to fix the bugs, and it's always been a few months between major content updates for this game / developer.

Nullnal1

Jul 12, 2018
what are the requirements for having anal and pussy sex without forcing it with the guard gangbang or randomly in battle?

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
won't let me load it, files seem to be missing
You might just need to replace the save number with one you already used (so if you have a save2 you can replace it with the downloaded save renamed to save2), or make a save in slot 20 before copying the downloaded save into the folder.

EmilIrving

Jun 29, 2017
The only thing I can say for sure is that, in my personal opinion mind you, the darker nipples with that tanned skin looks great.

• Love
4.60 star(s) 403 Votes