raphael9233

Sep 27, 2019
Does anybody know how to make the reception clothes come off? The goblins keep attacking the clothes but they never come off

Koodos

Jan 3, 2020
Does anybody know how to make the reception clothes come off? The goblins keep attacking the clothes but they never come off
They'll never completely come off, but she should eventually lose the bottom part, and that's all the goblins are after.

raphael9233

Sep 27, 2019
They'll never completely come off, but she should eventually lose the bottom part, and that's all the goblins are after.
Yea i'm trying to get the bottom to come off, but it just never does... i've even equiped paper pusher title and the stocking misc for lower strip resist. But the bottom still doesn't come off. Will it be easier if I increase the noriority and get her to cum? Will the clothes come off easier then?

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Yea i'm trying to get the bottom to come off, but it just never does... i've even equiped paper pusher title and the stocking misc for lower strip resist. But the bottom still doesn't come off. Will it be easier if I increase the noriority and get her to cum? Will the clothes come off easier then?
Are you using the latest version (0.6n2)? The early .6 releases had a bug that massively increased clothes durability.

Nadore

Mar 26, 2017
September 28th, 2020: Progress Report
Hey everyone, Rem here with this week's Progress Report!

First, let me just answer the speculations: No, the new feature is not pregnancy. I've said from the start almost two years ago that there are no plans to add pregnancy into Karryn's Prison.

With that out of the way, for the past week I've been finished up some coding here and there. The Level 3 Defeated scene should now be coded, and starting tomorrow I'm going refocus and try to pick up where I left off on with the Glory Hole code.

Since this would otherwise be a really short Progress Report, I'm going to also say what I've been designing and working on this last week, which is a new page in the Settings that is called 'Cheats'. These are exclusively for Secretary Mode and do stuff like make enemies deal twice the amount of damage and lower Karryn's stamina regen and such. Basically it's for people who prefer playing on Secretary Mode but at the same time find some aspects of it way too easy, so the ingame Cheats allows them to tinker some of the difficulty to their liking.

Despite what the name might suggest, none of the Cheats make the game easier. And they are also obviously not very balanced and not meant for any one to use for serious play.

So why add something like this to the game? Because to me, Warden and Prisoner mode is the tailored experience intended by the developer, and the tailored experience is supposed to challenge the player to strategize, fail, and then strategize some more until they find a way to victory.

That said, some people also just want to have a more stress-free experience, and that's fine too. But being too easy is sometimes also a cause of stress, so that's where the Cheats come in.

Anyway, see you all in a week, stay safe and stay warm!

May 20, 2020
Translated version:

September 28th, 2020: Progress Report
Hey everyone, Rem here with this week's Progress Report!

- NO Preg mode, you dickheads just follow my Discord and I don't need to explain a shit.
- What actually done this week: 3rd floor defeated scene coding.
- And I wasted a lot of time on the nonsense balancing, just keep postponing the whole game.

That's all, you scum. Happy to see you waiting and finally nothing new in progress.
(applause?)
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Suncatcher42

Aug 12, 2019
I also got "stuck" on that one. Check if you have the ability to drink the cum from the beer glass. It should end the scene.
I think drinking from the mug is in the energy menu and I get stick in the sex skills instead.
Maybe if I'm careful to only use energy skills instead of sex skills toward the end of the encounter it'll dump me into the most recently used menu? Worth testing when i get time...

- And I wasted a lot of time on the nonsense balancing, just keep postponing the whole game.

That's all, you scum. Happy to see you waiting and finally nothing new in progress.
(applause?)
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Customizing your own difficulty settings is a huge improvement to the game, for minimal time cost? If you don't like it you don't have to pay for it? Jackass?

Reactions: Onyxdime
May 20, 2020
Take my best guess:

v7 = 3rd floor defeated scene + Glory Hole with bugs (just like the previous side-job-bugs version)
v8 = 4th floor + Glory Hole with bugs fixed + some new bugs
v9 = 5th floor

v7 2020.08-12
v8 2021.01-04
v9 2021.04-07

Suncatcher42

Aug 12, 2019
Take my best guess:

v7 = 3rd floor defeated scene + Glory Hole with bugs (just like the previous side-job-bugs version)
v8 = 4th floor + Glory Hole with bugs fixed + some new bugs
v9 = 5th floor

v7 2020.08-12
v8 2021.01-04
v9 2021.04-07
You forgot the truly massive pile of endgame bugs that come in v9
That's what we get for playing an alpha build tho...

Reactions: kekasaurus
May 20, 2020
Customizing your own difficulty settings is a huge improvement to the game, for minimal time cost? If you don't like it you don't have to pay for it? Jackass?
Easy man, easy, me not here for the endless quarreling.
Just a game, why so serious?
Balancing can be done after the whole storyline. Who knows if this balancing fits the forthcoming 4th and 5th floor?
A lot of gamers have the same feeling, me just the one who speaks out.
And I believe Rem enjoys himself in balancing works.
By any means, I support him.

LOGAN-D

Jun 19, 2018
Easy man, easy, me not here for the endless quarreling.
Just a game, why so serious?
Balancing can be done after the whole storyline. Who knows if this balancing fits the forthcoming 4th and 5th floor?
A lot of gamers have the same feeling, me just the one who speaks out.
And I believe Rem enjoys himself in balancing works.
By any means, I support him.
I wouldn't call a cheat menu balancing. That's more like QoL for the gooners. Would like to see them allow the cheat menu for Prisoner mode so we can make our own Nightmare mode, though.

raphael9233

Sep 27, 2019
Ok got it. yea the new version does make it easier for the clothes to come off. but waaayyy too easy. it was fine for the receptionist job, but honestly its making the watress job too hard. im breaking way too many glasses and fixing my clothes is just not really realistic cos the clothes come off after one hit

Bloodly

Feb 27, 2019
Pregnancy I don't particularly care about. The thought of lactating breasts, though....But you can't have that without....still, she looks good enough. Honestly I want her to smash the entire prison under her bootheel but that seems unlikely to impossible. (I'm sorry, confident, capable, take charge women are my thing. If she had some actual muscle tone....)

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
OOOhhh icicc. yea im still on .6 what other changes are there to .6n? and can i just port my savefile from .6 if i dl it?
The changelogs are in the first post, but it's basically all bugfixes for various issues found in the older .6 releases. Your saves are in the www folder, just copy the save folder to the newer version's www folder and it should work fine.

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes