odynson

Oct 14, 2017
So i installed the preggo mod but how come in battle everytime i want to attack it does not let me and there is a text next to the type of weapon attack "NaN Sta" ? And i can´t use my weapon skills anymore either.

Last edited:

Killknight

May 11, 2020
Based on the assumption that there will be endings, let us try to work out a way without building the bar, with low slut level (hopefully below 20) and low corruption (also below 20) till Level 3? Prisoner Mode of course.

I am just assuming those seem like the plausible minimum for a Pure Ending. I have managed to sustain up to Day 18, level 1 subjugated, on Floor 2. Again, I was never aware of the thug position or etc. I did end up getting raped by some strong enemies (big muscle men). I feel like it’s t
u can send ur save file pls :)
If you are interested I can send you my saves.

Alicja Erberg

Jun 28, 2017
I dont care about Spoilers, can you please let me in on the secret? id love to know what the new mechanic is!
There are two variables introduced - stench and smegma. I assume especially homeless enemies but not only them would incur a penalty (perhaps to charm but to some other stats or skills as well) the higher the stench/smegma value is. Perhaps Karryn can get rid of the stench and the penalty if she uses a shower or takes the rest. That's a pure speculation on my part, however, since I haven't seen any information in skills or stats regarding the stench/smegma.

f95klm

Jun 12, 2017
I wonder if some of the inmates in subjugated areas will sometime (in future updates) try to seduce Karryn. I love the idea of them having unique lines to persuade her somehow, depending on the lewdness, like the ones in the cells in the 3rd floor trying to get a blowjob/titjob through the bars or even lure her into the cell.

Koodos

Jan 3, 2020
My bet on the new secret stat/resource to manage is it being popularity or fame or something like that. The barmaid is for making gold, the secretary is for making order, but there's no gameplay reason for the new "jobs" (gloryhole/stripper) to exist -order management is actually not an issue, it's more optimal to keep it low, in fact...
Adding some kind of resource that would measure Karryn's personal popularity amongst the prisoners could fix some balance issues the game has.
Another idea is making her deal with corruption in some way or another, perhaps by silencing them, or being blackmailed into those newer 'jobs' because she has too much of it, and needs a way to make up for it.

LOGAN-D

Jun 19, 2018
There are two variables introduced - stench and smegma. I assume especially homeless enemies but not only them would incur a penalty (perhaps to charm but to some other stats or skills as well) the higher the stench/smegma value is. Perhaps Karryn can get rid of the stench and the penalty if she uses a shower or takes the rest. That's a pure speculation on my part, however, since I haven't seen any information in skills or stats regarding the stench/smegma.
That should be it. The timing fits, because they are working on finishing up level 3. But I've seen a ton of references to stench in the code, as well as this comment.

snip.png

tomcat411

Mar 10, 2018
Aw man... If it really is a stench and smegma mechanic it will be the first thing this game has incorporated to it that I hate. Depending on how it is implemented it might even be a deal breaker for me.

LOGAN-D

Jun 19, 2018
Aw man... If it really is a stench and smegma mechanic it will be the first thing this game has incorporated to it that I hate. Depending on how it is implemented it might even be a deal breaker for me.
I really hope smegma is something you can disable or else this game will go from a 10 to a 0
I doubt it will be that intrusive, and if it is there's a good chance it will have an option to be disabled, like rimjobs. I haven't seen nearly as many references to smegma specifically though, and stench isn't something you can necessarily see.

Reactions: tomcat411

raphael9233

Sep 27, 2019
is any thug works? cause i only got that scene from thug with scar in it's eyes
From what I know, any Thug/Guard/Orc will do. But in order to get the passive that unlock light kick, I recommend trying to trigger it with orcs. Cos it requires the target to be erect, and Karryn to be wet and naked. But that triggers Thugs and Guards to push her into other positions. With orcs, they only want the boobjob scene. so keeping boobs desire low will let you trigger the scene more easily

raphael9233

Sep 27, 2019
quick question. I am on lv 3 Anarchy, but i cant beat the boss, because i am stuck with the leveling. My stats won't raise. No matter what I do or how I fight. Does somebody know why?
Probably cos you're warrant lvl36 which is the level cap at 3rd floor

Spillo89

Jul 8, 2020
A little something I've been bashing my head into working on the past few days. I hate bitmaps now. tessai.san has been helping with image assets.

View attachment 825000 View attachment 825001

The skin change is done with adding extra image files. The hair is just all from a single hair cutout and colored in js. Eye change is purely js. If anyone is bored and wants to help with cropping hair to expand this to the entire game, PM me. I pushed this branch as 'dev-gyaru' to my mod ( ), but as always read the readme.

added post on subreddit

Reactions: ClownNeedto

Suncatcher42

Aug 12, 2019
I keep getting a crash during the bar sex scene, possibly when the last patron ejaculates, that locks me into the sex skill selection menu with no valid targets until I exit the game. Any idea what might be causing this?

I have tweaked a couple things but the only one that I think could be touched by this scene is ejaculation volume, and I don't get any glitches any other time somebody cums.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 403 Votes