botaniq_1

Mar 28, 2020
is there any way to speed up battles? I am at day 50 and still did not manage to conquer 2nd floor and starting to get tired of the same things

Wilstroke

Jun 17, 2019
Wide Open Pussy Kick
  • Unlock: Have Karryn's kick attack countered at least 10 times
  • Effect: Lower Strip Resist. Unlock attack skill: Light Kick
Lo I already try many times to do it but only time I succed but I dont know how I did it and now I cant do it again

kos1992

May 10, 2017
how can you trigger the office invasion? Do you need to have low order or just pick edict that increase office invasion chance?

huter

Nov 16, 2017
how can you trigger the office invasion? Do you need to have low order or just pick edict that increase office invasion chance?
Office invasion are done after masturbation, for best result you need to take all the edict increasing office invation and then masturbate while tryin do do the maximum of action/orgasm

justedufun

Mar 30, 2018
How do I fight thugs? Is there any skill to defend against their heavy hits?
If you are too early in the game, lvl up (you can go up to lvl 12 before first boss), and learn more fight skills, and take at least the offensive or defensive path in eddict too.

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
My bet on the new secret stat/resource to manage is it being popularity or fame or something like that. The barmaid is for making gold, the secretary is for making order, but there's no gameplay reason for the new "jobs" (gloryhole/stripper) to exist -order management is actually not an issue, it's more optimal to keep it low, in fact...
Adding some kind of resource that would measure Karryn's personal popularity amongst the prisoners could fix some balance issues the game has.

Also, is it just me or did they change the artwork for her pubic hair at some point??

mamaboiii

Oct 13, 2018
is any thug works? cause i only got that scene from thug with scar in it's eyes
All thugs, guards (after basic training edict), orcs and lizardmen potentially work. The chances are determined by many things (as always).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes