cinemagic

Sep 7, 2020
Very interesting game concept.
Though it's not fully suit my taste cuz I cant find any bdsm content So far.
I only tried hard mode and lost 3 times due to order falling to zero aroud day 12~15. :p

landeaux

Sep 26, 2017
Hey guys i made a table to remember who is waiting his drink in barmaid job and an other one to remember which room is already used by a visitor or not, and when they will get out. I can share it with out, but i made it in french so you can edit it easily by completing in your language if necessary, there not too much text to translate. I don't mind you editing it and sharing it in your language.
Mega link
Thanks, this will be really handy on my next playthrough! Of course I'd prefer to see an overhaul of those minigames so keeping external notes wouldn't be necessary, but I don't see that happening. Hopefully the next couple jobs will be better. I can see the stripper job being a rhythm-based game. Part of the issue is they take so long it derails player progress in other areas.

• Hey there
Reactions: justedufun

xellos49698

Nov 4, 2017
The receptionist job would be a lot more fun if Karryn could have the top of her suit stripped, just like her bottom.

EDIT Just had a wonderful idea last night, when the Receptionist takes lewd request, she should have the ability once she is lewd enough, for additional cash, to let men go behind the counter to fuck her. When that happens, and she is being fucked, Karryn default to her fallen state with her breasts planted on the counter and she can also do blow jobs.

Last edited:

spacedog

Jun 17, 2017
if you don't care about the waitress minigame, go into RemtairyWaitress.js, find afterEval_tableServeDrink and change the first line to
Code:
    let targetAcceptsDrink = true;
comment out the second line by adding // in front.
Now everyone will accept every drink, giving you control over it.

Reactions: landeaux

Spillo89

Jul 8, 2020
September 21st, 2020: Progress Report
Hey everyone, Rem here with this week's Progress Report after realizing that it's 1AM and that September is almost over.

So for the past two weeks, I've been working on that secret new gameplay addition I've talked about in my last Progress Report, as well as fixing bugs and touching stuff here and there. Since the new upcoming gameplay change in v7 is a secret, I'm about to talk about some of the other changes I've been doing.

The first major change I think for most people is that the formula for the experience required for each stat level up is changed to not just be a linear increase, but instead also be based on the stat's level and also Karryn's Warden Level. In short, it's going to take a lot more experience to get a stat level up. Early on it shouldn't matter much but later on, for example while in Prison Level 3, it should take 2~4x the amount of experience it used to take. Even 4x the amount might still be low since it is currently way too easy to get a stat level up. But well, I don't want to overshoot it and make it take insanely long just to get a level up since that's not fun, but I don't think leveling up super fast and hitting the level cap is fun either since you don't get a sense of accomplishment from getting stronger.

And also, I changed the enemy level scaling to be more gradual throughout the prison floor. So for example, the enemies on the first room or two in a new floor would basically be just as strong as the last few rooms from the previous floor. Also overall, enemy levels have decreased. This is because in an ideal final product, I don't want the player to have to feel like they got to level up to the level cap to be able to handle the fights.

The second "major" (for some) change is that Cautious Stance is no longer available from the start. You have to buy the Edict for it before Karryn learns it. The reasoning for this change is too long for me to write here and is probably best saved for a Dev Log type post if anyone is interested. But basically Karryn doesn't start with it learn, and it costs Energy to use, and it's effects are much stronger than before so it's like a weak Defensive Stance alternative for Agility builds.

The third major change I did is there is now a report at the start of each day telling Karryn stuff like: how much Order changed overnight, how much money got made, if a Prison Level started rioting or how long it's been rioting, if a Prison Level has been in Anarchy for way too long and therefore causing Order problems, and if Karryn is about to lose some side job reputation from not working there for too long. Just a simple, but hopefully good quality of life addition.

This Progress Report is already pretty long so I'll leave here for today, take care everyone!

added on the subreddit

Voido

Mar 12, 2019
Is there any way to reduce pleasure gain rate?

Lewd actions during the jobs are spiking the pleasure from 20 to 100 and Karryn just cums non-stop from single touch. It's absolutely not manageable.

liubeizhao

Mar 28, 2020
Wait.. there is a level cap? is it a level cap on each stat or is it a warden level cap in general?
yes, there is a level cap, the warden level limit is the level cap.......its a general cap, ie once you reach the warden level cap, you will not get exp for the sat, that why you see someone talking about the sult build or fighter buld.

so far the starting level cap was 12, every level cleared, you get another 12......so by current version, you can goes up to warden level 36.

the warden level cap can be adjusted in JS, but the hard code level limit is 99, ie even you adjust the warden level limit to 108, you won't able to reach there, it will stuck at 99, but even so, you are still getting sat level up, just the warden level always 99

Reactions: Random Bob

huter

Nov 16, 2017
If you can find a way to change the RPGM MV basic stats in the save (HP MP def attack etc) NOT the game custom stats (willpower charm etc) you can actually change the customs stats

Like Luck = Charm (i don't recommend changing it past 100 or even 90 as it would make every ennemi cum almost on sight)
attack = strengh and i forgot the others but you should get the gist of it.

there's a cheat menu out there that can change the stats ingame and iirc it's been posted here somewhere

Edit : if using this you edit the one for willpower as to have 999 willpower be aware that it drastically boost the effect of some willpower skill ie: suppress pleasure from 100 to 0 or resist orgasm resist at any % of pleasure

Reactions: Random Bob
Mar 7, 2020
Hey, im having an issue where in the secretary job scene the goblins just never fuck karryn. They only do cunnlingus or grope. Idk why this is happening.

P.S Yes my desires are high enough and i have a ton of passives that make vaginal sex easy to do, shes wet, and i have the goblin related passives.

huter

Nov 16, 2017
drchainchair2 @shibboleet

i've found a bug (i think) with the undressing in the mod, when the gloves and hat are in the undressed state, if you enter a battle the model won't show causing the game to lock itself

Reactions: drchainchair2

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
Hey, im having an issue where in the secretary job scene the goblins just never fuck karryn. They only do cunnlingus or grope. Idk why this is happening.

P.S Yes my desires are high enough and i have a ton of passives that make vaginal sex easy to do, shes wet, and i have the goblin related passives.
Side-Jobs have a much higher Desire Req. for Sex stuff and you need Side-Job related Passives to drop the Desire Req. for her to accept those kinda things.

Mar 7, 2020
Side-Jobs have a much higher Desire Req. for Sex stuff and you need Side-Job related Passives to drop the Desire Req. for her to accept those kinda things.
So do you know what passive's might be required and how to get them? im just confused a bit becuase when the sec job first came out i could get her fucked by them without any side job passives. Also while ur here, how do i allow karryn to flash at the bar? i have the flaunt skill and was told i need that but i still cant get her to accept doing it (even w/ 100 breast and cock desire)

huter

Nov 16, 2017
So do you know what passive's might be required and how to get them? im just confused a bit becuase when the sec job first came out i could get her fucked by them without any side job passives. Also while ur here, how do i allow karryn to flash at the bar? i have the flaunt skill and was told i need that but i still cant get her to accept doing it (even w/ 100 breast and cock desire)
for receptionist : sketchy receptioniste (you have to make a visitor cum)
for barmaid : full service waitress (be fucked drunk is the easiest way)

RandyTodger

Feb 13, 2019
Cautious Stance was a Trap Skill and you should almost never have used it in the first place (unless you wanted to hardcore train Agility that is because you can abuse it a lot, since it doesn't cost Energy), since you were basically doing no damage a turn and you want end fights quick in a fighter build.
I disagree, if I am going for a stacking one stat build I use cautious every other turn so I only raise the stat I want. If I'm using other attacks I end up getting unwanted xp in the other stats.

Mar 7, 2020
for receptionist : sketchy receptioniste (you have to make a visitor cum)
for barmaid : full service waitress (be fucked drunk is the easiest way)
Problem is i have both of those perks and i STILL cant get the goblins to fuck karryn. Any other possible perk or anything? i also noticed when a vistor asked for a BJ (even though i was as full desires and can accept any other request) so mabye im lacking a more obscure perk or some in general? and ideas?

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
I disagree, if I am going for a stacking one stat build I use cautious every other turn so I only raise the stat I want. If I'm using other attacks I end up getting unwanted xp in the other stats.
Stacking one Stat, at least on Prisoner Mode, sounds like a bad idea if you ask me but never tried it and since it will be removed anyway, no reason for me to try it now. Also the only Stat you could have stacked then, is Agi, because Cautions Stance let's you Dodge more attacks, which by default increases your Agi.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 403 Votes