Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
Problem is i have both of those perks and i STILL cant get the goblins to fuck karryn. Any other possible perk or anything? i also noticed when a vistor asked for a BJ (even though i was as full desires and can accept any other request) so mabye im lacking a more obscure perk or some in general? and ideas?
Full Service Waitress
  • Unlock: Have sex as a waitress
  • Effect: Lower desire requirements at your side jobs; any learned Release Desires can be used while working as a waitress

Sketchy Receptionist
  • Unlock: Engage in sexual activities with a visitor
  • Effect: All Desire Requirements are lowered while working as a receptionist and in other side jobs. Release Desire willpower skills can be used while working as a receptionist if learned.
Rumored Receptionist
  • Unlock: Engage in sexual activities with 10 visitors
  • Effect: All Desire Requirements are lowered while working as a receptionist. Increased chance of other visitors noticing sexual acts.
All Cocks Are Welcomed Reception
  • Unlock: Engage in sexual activities with 30 visitors
  • Effect: All Desire Requirements are lowered while working in side jobs. Increased chance of other visitors noticing sexual acts.
Overflowing Pheromones
  • Unlock: Use 'flaunt' skill 10 times and on 30 different enemies
  • Effect: Increased charm growth. Cockiness increases the chances of Flaunt making enemies horny. (also lowers Boob Desire Req. for flashing in the Bar)
Captivating Sex Appeal
  • Unlock: Flaunt at least 25 times & Flaunt at least to 69 dudes & Gain at least 400 total cockiness
  • Effect: Increased charm growth. Increases the chances of Karryn getting horny after using Flaunt. (also reduces the BoobDesire Req. to basically 0)

Side note, you only need Boob Desire to flash in the Bar. Once you have Overflowing Pheromones, keep all other Desires at 0 while Boobs at 100 and take some drinks and you will sooner or later flash your Tits.

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
Problem is i have both of those perks and i STILL cant get the goblins to fuck karryn. Any other possible perk or anything? i also noticed when a vistor asked for a BJ (even though i was as full desires and can accept any other request) so mabye im lacking a more obscure perk or some in general? and ideas?
Maybe regular goblin passives still apply?

Stuff like Goblin Waste Basket, or whatever it's called?

raphael9233

Sep 27, 2019
What's a good charm level to be? i played the game blind and my charm level is 7 while charm is at 34. what's the difference between them?
And if i want to purposely lose the game to do a Newgame+, what are the different builds that ppl normally go for and what are the stat spreads like?

meerangel

Jul 14, 2018
You need the accessory that lowers the desire for sex

drchainchair2

Mar 28, 2020
I did this today. It was the very first thing I tried to do with my mod but I didn't understand how to make it work and playing with the hair/eye/skin recoloring taught me enough to do it now. This is my practical limit for adding in pictures as I'm not an artist so finding images to borrow and maybe cropping them is about it. If you don't like it it can be disabled by setting CCMod_statusPictureEnabled to false. Pushed to dev-gyaru branch.

status window preview 1.png status window preview 2.png status window preview 3.png status window preview 4.png

huter

Nov 16, 2017
you can try equiping the [misc] item that reduce the desire req for fucking, or reduce pussy desire to a minimum so they go anal.
but don't forget that the favorite sexual act of the goblin is the cunni

May 11, 2017
I did this today. It was the very first thing I tried to do with my mod but I didn't understand how to make it work and playing with the hair/eye/skin recoloring taught me enough to do it now. This is my practical limit for adding in pictures as I'm not an artist so finding images to borrow and maybe cropping them is about it. If you don't like it it can be disabled by setting CCMod_statusPictureEnabled to false. Pushed to dev-gyaru branch.

View attachment 830528 View attachment 830529 View attachment 830530 View attachment 830531
Awesome!

Aug 6, 2016
Stacking one Stat, at least on Prisoner Mode, sounds like a bad idea if you ask me but never tried it and since it will be removed anyway, no reason for me to try it now. Also the only Stat you could have stacked then, is Agi, because Cautions Stance let's you Dodge more attacks, which by default increases your Agi.
it only generates Agi if you actually dodge. If you farmed guards (and savescummed enough) you could stack Charm with almost nothing else by using Cautious Stance.

MarsD

Nov 2, 2017
How do you make the nerds do the toy related skills? Tried many times but always ends up giving footjobs.

Mar 7, 2020
Full Service Waitress
  • Unlock: Have sex as a waitress
  • Effect: Lower desire requirements at your side jobs; any learned Release Desires can be used while working as a waitress

Sketchy Receptionist
  • Unlock: Engage in sexual activities with a visitor
  • Effect: All Desire Requirements are lowered while working as a receptionist and in other side jobs. Release Desire willpower skills can be used while working as a receptionist if learned.
Rumored Receptionist
  • Unlock: Engage in sexual activities with 10 visitors
  • Effect: All Desire Requirements are lowered while working as a receptionist. Increased chance of other visitors noticing sexual acts.
All Cocks Are Welcomed Reception
  • Unlock: Engage in sexual activities with 30 visitors
  • Effect: All Desire Requirements are lowered while working in side jobs. Increased chance of other visitors noticing sexual acts.
Overflowing Pheromones
  • Unlock: Use 'flaunt' skill 10 times and on 30 different enemies
  • Effect: Increased charm growth. Cockiness increases the chances of Flaunt making enemies horny. (also lowers Boob Desire Req. for flashing in the Bar)
Captivating Sex Appeal
  • Unlock: Flaunt at least 25 times & Flaunt at least to 69 dudes & Gain at least 400 total cockiness
  • Effect: Increased charm growth. Increases the chances of Karryn getting horny after using Flaunt. (also reduces the BoobDesire Req. to basically 0)

Side note, you only need Boob Desire to flash in the Bar. Once you have Overflowing Pheromones, keep all other Desires at 0 while Boobs at 100 and take some drinks and you will sooner or later flash your Tits.
Ty for the help! I'll try to get those! Also is the sexual activities with visitors in one minigames time or just out of all the times u've played it?

cracklemere

Sep 26, 2017
Dropped a good few long nights into this game, I will now not check in again until it is significantly updated or completed.

It's very unique in that, despite being very grindy, it finds a way to make what would normally be tedious fun, erotic, and enjoyable.

Yearning for more content. This has come a long way since it started on this forum and I look forward to where it's going to go in the future.

Koodos

Jan 3, 2020
How do you make the nerds do the toy related skills? Tried many times but always ends up giving footjobs.
Have almost no cock desire, and be defenseless (knocked down or 0 stamina)
If you're caught defenseless and your cock desire is high enough, they go for footjobs. Else, they try to increase that cock desire using toys.

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes