Zalamandrox

Sep 30, 2020
I've played that damn reception game forever, with real high slut stats, and scarfs and reputation and everything and I haven't seen a single perv...
Could my game be bugged somehow?

That mini-game need some major rebalance for the final release.

The rest of the game is great, but the mini games are very "meh".
I found it best to suppress pussy desire only. When Goblins show up, they get stuck fingering Karryn's asshole for eternity, and you can just take breathers until the visitors get exclamation marks over their heads.

Eventually you'll get a passive that boosts anal sensitivity every fingering, making sustaining this unmanageable pretty quickly. You'll also eventually get enough passives to start having anal sex at the desk, and sadly this eternal pleasure generator ends. Kind of disappointing really. The idea of Karryn orgasming over and over again in front of a line of people she called up to watch her quiver, sweat, and cry out in endless waves pleasure is freaking hot!

On a side note, I hope the level 2 boss and his drugs come back into the picture. The receptionist job with added aphrodisiacs sounds even hotter.

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
I know this has got to be some thing easy, but for the life of me I have been unable to find the right key to swap customers in the bar when there are 2 setting at the same table.

I felt like I have tried every key on my key board, and some of them will lock the game.

Could some one please tell this dummy which key I need to hit to toggle customers sitting at the same table ?

EDIT >>> I got it.. I was just never hitting the down arrow :(

Last edited:

Zalamandrox

Sep 30, 2020
I know this has got to be some thing easy, but for the life of me I have been unable to find the right key to swap customers in the bar when there are 2 setting at the same table.

I felt like I have tried every key on my key board, and some of them will lock the game.

Could some one please tell this dummy which key I need to hit to toggle customers sitting at the same table ?
Up and Down movement keys. Default are Up Arrow, Down Arrow, num 8, num2.

Reactions: taglag

John Conner

Jun 1, 2017
It's strange.
I tried downloading a new clean game and next I installed the mod and works perfectly for me.

I will summarize the steps to check if there is one thing that is not understood:
1. Copy the www folder from the mod to the game folder, where is already a www folder.
2. Open www/js/plugins.js
3. In the last line put a comma, a break line, and paste the content from plugins_patch.txt of de Mod Folder
4. Open the game and press 1 in your keyboard. That must open de mod panel.
i think i forgot to copy the www file over. either way its working now. Thank you!

Alicja Erberg

Jun 28, 2017
Translated version:

October 19th 2020: Progress Report and Surprise Dev Log

- don't worry about the long-awaited v.7, when you guys dreaming about v.7, I dream of Something else.
- What is surprising: I came up with a noob-friendly Something that can keep me wandering around instead of pushing forward.
- And that Something gave me some kind of hypomania, which drove me mad.
- and some adjustments may or may not be felt by the experienced players.
- and some bad news to those who enjoy "handjob sex scene" a lot.

Finally, it's very happy to make you guys thinking I'm postponing, by simply publishing a limited week report - not covering everything I accomplished the whole week.
When you guys guessing I did almost nothing last week, I actually did a lot. I just don't want to show off.:devilish::devilish::devilish:
While sarcastic you raise some vaild points. Basically, Rem hasn't mentioned his workaround for the glory hole to be entertaining if your dexterity is low. Tooltips - while helpful -won't cut it I'm afraid and I fail to see how tooltips which are an informative change would impact the glory hole gameplay.

I have some great idea though: make holes in the stall not only for dicks but for hands as well. If the NPCs take too long to cum, they can use their hands to fondle Karryn's breasts, jack themselves off, finger her ass and pussy etc. which would make them cum quicker. At the same time inexperienced Karryn can get those passives quicker and increase her dexterity if she gets manhandled a lot. Also there would be a chance Karryn can escape a grabbing hand if her desires are low and agility high.

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
While sarcastic you raise some vaild points. Basically, Rem hasn't mentioned his workaround for the glory hole to be entertaining if your dexterity is low. Tooltips - while helpful -won't cut it I'm afraid and I fail to see how tooltips which are an informative change would impact the glory hole gameplay.

I have some great idea though: make holes in the stall not only for dicks but for hands as well. If the NPCs take too long to cum, they can use their hands to fondle Karryn's breasts, jack themselves off, finger her ass and pussy etc. which would make them cum quicker. At the same time inexperienced Karryn can get those passives quicker and increase her dexterity if she gets manhandled a lot. Also there would be a chance Karryn can escape a grabbing hand if her desires are low and agility high.
Seriously?

Using Sexual Skills consecutively in a row makes the next non-petting Sexual Skill deal give more Pleasure but also cost more Stamina. Using the same non-petting Sexual Skill on the same person consecutively also makes it deal much more Pleasure but also make it cost much more Stamina.

Some of you people need to learn to read or something.

Rukatzu

Aug 30, 2018
Can you increase the amount of time prisoners can cum? I'm kinda sick of them only being able to ejaculate one time and then run away

TheSinful

Jun 11, 2018
Can you increase the amount of time prisoners can cum? I'm kinda sick of them only being able to ejaculate one time and then run away
There's edicts for Level 1 (or maybe general) of putting "performance enhancing drugs" in their food. It's not fool proof but it makes them more likely to last an extra round.

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
I had not played this one in some time, I fixed my Edict' so that order stays at 100, But I can not remember just where I did that.

I mean My order stays at 100, Now and all, but I can not remember where in the .json scripts I did that.

Does anyone remember, I was thinking I might need it, if a future release ever came out.

Rukatzu

Aug 30, 2018
There's edicts for Level 1 (or maybe general) of putting "performance enhancing drugs" in their food. It's not fool proof but it makes them more likely to last an extra round.
Is there a way to increase the rounds by editing the plugin files?

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes