Rukatzu

Aug 30, 2018
I have two questions I hope tp get answers to here
First, how do I use the debug mode? I've seen it in the plugin files but I don't know how to use it.
Second, is there a way to edit the Receptionist plugin file to decrease the amount of goblins spawning during the job?

Seraphim1404

Feb 24, 2018
Im having a pretty hard time getting the "ogling orgasm" passive. Any suggestions/strategies to get this one in particular?
It seems to me like one of the really hard ones to get since everything needs to work out perfectly for you.

mamaboiii

Oct 13, 2018
Im having a pretty hard time getting the "ogling orgasm" passive. Any suggestions/strategies to get this one in particular?
It seems to me like one of the really hard ones to get since everything needs to work out perfectly for you.
Yes, it's one of the harder ones, because most likely she's not only weak to sight and talk, but to everything else, too. If she's not too slutty already you can try to keep her desires low once a high amount of pleasure is reached. But my go-to when missing particular orgasm passives is using the 'resist orgasm' mind skill. This way you can let her pleasure reach 100%, lower all desires far enough that no petting can be done and wait for the last attack by the enemies be the sight one (the text is something with them looking at her body). If you then don't use the 'resist orgasm' skill in the following round she immediately cums and the "reason" will be the last action (i.e. sight attack), thus unlocking the passive. Ofc that's easier said than done and might require some tries. It's the easiest with guards on low guard aggression and hardest with full-slut Karryn as they will always try to do more than look if they can.

Reactions: Seraphim1404

Nej_Aldrig

Dec 6, 2017
I've played that damn reception game forever, with real high slut stats, and scarfs and reputation and everything and I haven't seen a single perv...
Could my game be bugged somehow?

That mini-game need some major rebalance for the final release.

The rest of the game is great, but the mini games are very "meh".

jherms

Apr 24, 2020
I've played that damn reception game forever, with real high slut stats, and scarfs and reputation and everything and I haven't seen a single perv...

You need a person (I think male works better) to see you orgasm when a goblin is groping you. You should get a title after that and start seeing pervs in the reception game.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017

As was said, they need to see you being groped or more by the goblins, and the fan ones have a higher chance of noticing them. They also have to be in the line, not sitting down to notice it. If they get an exclamation mark they've noticed the goblin (and later other visitors) having a good time and it'll raise your slutty receptionist fame, which causes more visitors who want favors. Gender to raise fame doesn't matter that much from what I've seen (not delving into the code) but if the sex acts go on long enough any male visitor may want to have some fun.

One way to improve the odds is to call as many people forward as possible when a goblin appears, so they're at the desk when any groping happens.

Nadore

Mar 26, 2017
October 19th 2020: Progress Report and Surprise Dev Log
Hey everyone!! Rem here with this week's Progress Report!

Ever since the middle of last week I've been looking forward to writing this report. No hold it, this is not about v7 being ready - that is still pretty far away, so let's burst that bubble right from the start.

No, I did some major accomplishments since last week.

First, let's talk about how it all started. So after I posted last week's Progress Report and was getting ready to go to bed, I thought about the Glory Hole battle and how there is an issue with it, that issue being that as it stands right now, it might take forever for most players' Karryns to get anybody to cum. And well, yes it might be because their Karryn has low Dexterity. Yes, it might be because they don't have enough Passives to make their sexual attacks stronger. Sure, that would be working as intended...... but it also wouldn't make for a super fun experience and it doesn't change a fundamental problem with the system, Glory Hole or not.

So I wrecked my brain, came up with a few ideas and then fell asleep. I woke up the next day, I decided that I wanted to go through with one of the more radical solution that I came up with, but in order to implement that solution, I needed something.

And that something was...

Tooltips.

Anti-climatic? But it's super important for what I want to try to do!!! And holy moly, I managed to implement tooltips into the game!! Basically, now you can mouseover the buff/debuff icons in the battle screen and a tooltip would pop up explaining what that icon means. Just having this is freaking huge, I'm sure I'm understating the importance of tooltips but it is so, so big as a developer to have the ability to show tooltips.

And I did it, the freaking madlad. Also, while implementing tooltips to the battle screen, I also managed to implement tooltips to battle results screen where it lists out the new Passives Karryn just obtained. Now if you mouseover the Passive, it tells you right there on the screen what its effects are, and I think this is super, super freaking cool.

Anyway, managing to implement tooltips somehow broke open a dam of new ideas in my head. If I really want to go through with the radical solution that I came up with, which is going to be basically an overhaul to a lot of stuff, I might as well change up some other stuff along the way.

And since I was just flooded with new ideas, I spent the rest of the week implementing them first before I go through with the overhaul. I have been thinking, worrying, and sketching out some of the stuff I wanted to do with the overhaul, but I really also needed to just get all these unrelated ideas out of my damn head so I had some breathing room in there.

One of the first new idea I got was basically implementing a way for certain sex scenes to get changed midway into another sex scene. To give an example, let's say Karryn is doing that handjob sex scene where she is giving a handjob to someone while standing up. Now, that sexual position doesn't allow anyone to vaginally or anally penetrate her, among other things that no one can do while she is just standing there. But under certain conditions, instead of everyone just being like, 'Welp, time to just jack it for a while then', Karryn can be moved into a different sexual position while still retaining the people that she was giving a handjob to.

It was a lot of code to implement something that will most likely not occur in a majority of the situation, but, I think it was still very worthwhile to do because under the situations that all the conditions do match up, I think it's a much better playing experience for it to occur. Plus, the code is now there if I have an idea to do something else with it.

Afterwards, I also did a ton of changes here and there that ironically did not involve as much coding as the sex position thing I just talked about, but their effects would probably be much more pronounced for most cases:

1. Endure Pleasure / Wait Pleasure / Open Pleasure got their effects changed a bit, and I also added a 3 turns, 5 turns and 10 turns version of Open Pleasure that basically just skips Karryn's turns for that many turns. This is for the people who want to just see Karryn take it without their input.
  2. As previously mentioned in past Progress Reports, Cautious Stance has to be brought as an Edict first now. And also, there are now versions of Cautious Stance / Defensive Stance / Counter Stance that uses Revitalize or Second Wind on the same turn. The slight downside of them is that the you don't get the effects of Cautious Stance / Defensive Stance / Counter Stance like you normally would at the very start of the turn, but after whenever you would get your turn. So fast enemies might act before the Stance's effects come into play.
  3. Using Attack Skills consecutively in a row makes the next Attack Skill stronger and more accurate but also cost more Stamina. Is Karryn going to be cocky and push her luck to keep her combo string going, or is she going to play it safe by healing up?
  4. Using Sexual Skills consecutively in a row makes the next non-petting Sexual Skill deal give more Pleasure but also cost more Stamina. Using the same non-petting Sexual Skill on the same person consecutively also makes it deal much more Pleasure but also make it cost much more Stamina.
  5. This actually is a change that wasn't done last week but a couple weeks back. But since I'm listing a bunch of changes I might as well show off this one. Some Titles have had their passive effect changed. Basically, certain Titles now require you to equip them for just a moment in order to obtain their passive effect for your current playthrough. These equip-to-get effects are basically for Title passives that give plus (and now MINUS) Order, or Bar Reputation / Visitor Center Reputation / Visitor Center Fame / Visitor Center Notoriety.
Anyway, I ended up spending an hour writing out this post so I'm going to cap it here. I did the basic implementations of tooltips a few days ago but I'm still super excited about them, and starting this week I might finally be able to start using them for real while I design the big overhaul that I have been thinking about. See you all next week!

May 11, 2017
Hey everyone!! Rem here with this week's Progress Report!

Ever since the middle of last week I've been looking forward to writing this report. No hold it, this is not about v7 being ready - that is still pretty far away, so let's burst that bubble right from the start.

No, I did some major accomplishments since last week.

First, let's talk about how it all started. So after I posted last week's Progress Report and was getting ready to go to bed, I thought about the Glory Hole battle and how there is an issue with it, that issue being that as it stands right now, it might take forever for most players' Karryns to get anybody to cum. And well, yes it might be because their Karryn has low Dexterity. Yes, it might be because they don't have enough Passives to make their sexual attacks stronger. Sure, that would be working as intended...... but it also wouldn't make for a super fun experience and it doesn't change a fundamental problem with the system, Glory Hole or not.

So I wrecked my brain, came up with a few ideas and then fell asleep. I woke up the next day, I decided that I wanted to go through with one of the more radical solution that I came up with, but in order to implement that solution, I needed something.

And that something was...

Tooltips.

Anti-climatic? But it's super important for what I want to try to do!!! And holy moly, I managed to implement tooltips into the game!! Basically, now you can mouseover the buff/debuff icons in the battle screen and a tooltip would pop up explaining what that icon means. Just having this is freaking huge, I'm sure I'm understating the importance of tooltips but it is so, so big as a developer to have the ability to show tooltips.

And I did it, the freaking madlad. Also, while implementing tooltips to the battle screen, I also managed to implement tooltips to battle results screen where it lists out the new Passives Karryn just obtained. Now if you mouseover the Passive, it tells you right there on the screen what its effects are, and I think this is super, super freaking cool.

Anyway, managing to implement tooltips somehow broke open a dam of new ideas in my head. If I really want to go through with the radical solution that I came up with, which is going to be basically an overhaul to a lot of stuff, I might as well change up some other stuff along the way.

And since I was just flooded with new ideas, I spent the rest of the week implementing them first before I go through with the overhaul. I have been thinking, worrying, and sketching out some of the stuff I wanted to do with the overhaul, but I really also needed to just get all these unrelated ideas out of my damn head so I had some breathing room in there.

One of the first new idea I got was basically implementing a way for certain sex scenes to get changed midway into another sex scene. To give an example, let's say Karryn is doing that handjob sex scene where she is giving a handjob to someone while standing up. Now, that sexual position doesn't allow anyone to vaginally or anally penetrate her, among other things that no one can do while she is just standing there. But under certain conditions, instead of everyone just being like, 'Welp, time to just jack it for a while then', Karryn can be moved into a different sexual position while still retaining the people that she was giving a handjob to.

It was a lot of code to implement something that will most likely not occur in a majority of the situation, but, I think it was still very worthwhile to do because under the situations that all the conditions do match up, I think it's a much better playing experience for it to occur. Plus, the code is now there if I have an idea to do something else with it.

Afterwards, I also did a ton of changes here and there that ironically did not involve as much coding as the sex position thing I just talked about, but their effects would probably be much more pronounced for most cases:

1. Endure Pleasure / Wait Pleasure / Open Pleasure got their effects changed a bit, and I also added a 3 turns, 5 turns and 10 turns version of Open Pleasure that basically just skips Karryn's turns for that many turns. This is for the people who want to just see Karryn take it without their input.
  2. As previously mentioned in past Progress Reports, Cautious Stance has to be brought as an Edict first now. And also, there are now versions of Cautious Stance / Defensive Stance / Counter Stance that uses Revitalize or Second Wind on the same turn. The slight downside of them is that the you don't get the effects of Cautious Stance / Defensive Stance / Counter Stance like you normally would at the very start of the turn, but after whenever you would get your turn. So fast enemies might act before the Stance's effects come into play.
  3. Using Attack Skills consecutively in a row makes the next Attack Skill stronger and more accurate but also cost more Stamina. Is Karryn going to be cocky and push her luck to keep her combo string going, or is she going to play it safe by healing up?
  4. Using Sexual Skills consecutively in a row makes the next non-petting Sexual Skill deal give more Pleasure but also cost more Stamina. Using the same non-petting Sexual Skill on the same person consecutively also makes it deal much more Pleasure but also make it cost much more Stamina.
  5. This actually is a change that wasn't done last week but a couple weeks back. But since I'm listing a bunch of changes I might as well show off this one. Some Titles have had their passive effect changed. Basically, certain Titles now require you to equip them for just a moment in order to obtain their passive effect for your current playthrough. These equip-to-get effects are basically for Title passives that give plus (and now MINUS) Order, or Bar Reputation / Visitor Center Reputation / Visitor Center Fame / Visitor Center Notoriety.
Anyway, I ended up spending an hour writing out this post so I'm going to cap it here. I did the basic implementations of tooltips a few days ago but I'm still super excited about them, and starting this week I might finally be able to start using them for real while I design the big overhaul that I have been thinking about. See you all next week!
really cool update! i'm guessing with all these new ideas a late/mid December release is probably where it's heading now which i'm ok with

DMasta

Sep 14, 2017

Its Easiest to stack 4-5 men in a line, and just wait for a goblin to come fondle you, it can work during any of the goblin actions, undressing, touching, orgasm, or sex.
You should eventually see one of them get a (!) exclamation mark, but thats not the last part, but that does mean the next day you work you will see that customer again, BUT you want to get them to notice again after the (!) and then they'l go to a blush symbol over there head then you're done and they'l do perverted acts.

May 20, 2020
Translated version:

- don't worry about the long-awaited v.7, when you guys dreaming about v.7, I dream of Something else.
- What is surprising: I came up with a noob-friendly Something that can keep me wandering around instead of pushing forward.
- And that Something gave me some kind of hypomania, which drove me mad.
- and some adjustments may or may not be felt by the experienced players.
- and some bad news to those who enjoy "handjob sex scene" a lot.

Finally, it's very happy to make you guys thinking I'm postponing, by simply publishing a limited week report - not covering everything I accomplished the whole week.
When you guys guessing I did almost nothing last week, I actually did a lot. I just don't want to show off.:devilish::devilish::devilish:

xdlmao99

May 17, 2019
was hoping we'd see the update by late november or very early december, but that seems unlikely at this point.

Laseron22

Jan 17, 2018
I thought about the Glory Hole battle and how there is an issue with it, that issue being that as it stands right now, it might take forever for most players' Karryns to get anybody to cum. And well, yes it might be because their Karryn has low Dexterity. Yes, it might be because they don't have enough Passives to make their sexual attacks stronger.
- I know that game balance is screwed up now, but instead of fixing it I came up with idea.

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes