Wizardruss

Dec 7, 2019
I think slut level is not stored as a number, it's based on the number of "Passives" you have. So to raise it, give yourself a new passive. Similarly, corruption is based on what edicts you have.
So, i could only find the edict that you were talking about and unlocking them all hasn't changed my corruption. I'm still at level1

Moosy

Feb 10, 2018
You are probably to long on the same floor. After a certain period of time, you need to defeat the boss on the floor you are or your Control will start do decrease more and more, until you beat the boss.
Thanks beeb.

Sentalion

Apr 20, 2020
So, i could only find the edict that you were talking about and unlocking them all hasn't changed my corruption. I'm still at level1
You could check the Cheat Menu Mod that I posted some posts above. It's not work for Slut level for the reason that they gave you, but must works fine for Corruption and others stats.

Nutmaster69002

Jun 1, 2019
Hello, my perverted buddies.

I made a small modification of for this game. I don't know if the Cheat Menu I used is a old version, but well... If you don't know how to use this plugin, check the original site.

I made two more panels inside the plugin:
Prison: Order, Control, Corruption, Guard Agression, Bar Reputation, Recepcionist Reputation, Recepcionist Fame, Recepcionist Notoriety
Karryn: Pleasure, Fatigue, Charm, Cockiness, Stamina, Energy, Will, Cock Desire, Mouth Desire, Boobs Desire, Pussy Desire, Butt Desire, Alcohol

Some of this options works in strange way:
Pleasure for example is not a number from 1 to 100, you need to increment or decrement with more value.
I don't remember if Charm works, I don't use that option in reality...
Alcohol only works when your working in the Bar, is a good way to finish fast the minigame.

Anyway, if you found something strange that you think is necessary to check, tell me and I will consider the issue.

(I don't consider the option to gave titles, is a little bit complicated and I made this only for fun).
How do I use it? (sorry i've never installed modes)

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
Hello everybody, is it already certain when there will be a new update?

best greetings and thanks a lot!
No, but based on their release schedule and last year, v0.7 should come out at the end of the year around Holiday Season, so the Devs can take a break over Christmas and that kinda stuff, while Patreons get a new version to play.

Reactions: scatfetish

scatfetish

May 17, 2018
No, but based on their release schedule and last year, v0.7 should come out at the end of the year around Holiday Season, so the Devs can take a break over Christmas and that kinda stuff, while Patreons get a new version to play.
THANKS!!!

i hope u are right :)

Shinobikun

Oct 5, 2017
Judging by the progress reports I would have thought way sooner. Isn't the main content of 0.7 the vaginal sex move, the defeat scene and the gloryhole minigame, with the first two already being complete? Plus that whole 'new mechanic' thing, which is also already done.

Granted, I have not followed this game long enough to be able to tell, but I was really hoping there would be a new version early November :(

liubeizhao

Mar 28, 2020
Judging by the progress reports I would have thought way sooner. Isn't the main content of 0.7 the vaginal sex move, the defeat scene and the gloryhole minigame, with the first two already being complete? Plus that whole 'new mechanic' thing, which is also already done.

Granted, I have not followed this game long enough to be able to tell, but I was really hoping there would be a new version early November :(
the Lv3 defeat sence is done, the vaginal sex only show some art work, but shouldn't complete yet.

btw, we might or might not follow old time trend from perous version. becuase the Dev didn't focus on KP in Q2, most of the time spend on island saga or what game, its another game. this round might be fast, might able to get in Nov, but won't be early.

usually the progress report will mention the target release date when time near, if early Nov, should already mentioned.

Ramen-

Aug 28, 2018
why nightmare?
It's incredibly slow, the further you progress in it the more time you have to invest later on. If you play pure, it's a complete drag and if you want to play a slutty, it's too, nothing interesting happens, the goblins are a waste of time and never do anything different than cunnilingus (I know they are supposed to be able to fuck her but it happened 0/100 times). The perverted visitors have no variety of demands, shape or form. It has zero escalation and the worst part is that is a waste of the sexy secretary suit. The only good thing I can say about it is that it's optional.

Ramen-

Aug 28, 2018
I see
I'm pretty sure I've been kissed way more than that though
Smooch Greeting
  • Unlock: Kiss 20 different people, reach max Mouth desire twice.
  • Effect: Unlock Kiss sex skill, lower Mouth desire needed for Kisses
Prisoner of Giving Blowjobs
  • Unlock: Give 20 different blowjobs, max Mouth desire 3 times, max Cock desire 3 times
  • Effect: Unlock Blowjob sex skill, lower Mouth desire needed to give blowjobs
Amateur Salad Tosser
  • Unlock: Give five different men rimjobs
  • Effect: Unlock Rimjob sex skill, increases Mouth sensitivity
Cock Shaking Official
  • Unlock: Give 15 handjobs, reach max cock desire twice
  • Effect: Unlock Handjob sex skill, lower cock desire needed to give handjobs
Loving Pats
  • Unlock: Initiate 5 handjobs, reach max cock desire 5 times
  • Effect: Unlock Pet Cock sex skill
Awaken Feet
  • Unlock: Perform footjobs on five different men
  • Effect: Dexterity +1, Unlock Footjob sex skill
Made for Cocks Titties
  • Unlock: Give more than twenty titjobs
  • Effect: Unlock Titjob sex skill; lower cock desire necessary for titjobs

ana1omnomnom

Oct 4, 2017
It's incredibly slow, the further you progress in it the more time you have to invest later on. If you play pure, it's a complete drag and if you want to play a slutty, it's too, nothing interesting happens, the goblins are a waste of time and never do anything different than cunnilingus (I know they are supposed to be able to fuck her but it happened 0/100 times). The perverted visitors have no variety of demands, shape or form. It has zero escalation and the worst part is that is a waste of the sexy secretary suit. The only good thing I can say about it is that it's optional.
I can see why it would be boring on a pure run, but on slut run it's pretty neat. If you get your desire required to do anal and/or vaginal low enough through store bought items and titles(perks?), they will end up being the majority of goblin activity during receptionist. For my current save, I'd say it's like 40% anal 40% vaginal and 20% cunnilingus with the goblins that show up. Not sure how your visitors have no variety either. They grab tits. They request a kiss. Some escalate to handjob or even blowjob. That's most of the sex skills covered right there.

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes