DMasta

Sep 14, 2017
The Receptionist Job is HAWT, The outfit, The Big Fans just coming to shake your hand, Then The Guest buildup with witnessing a Goblin act, The Underdesk Cunninglingus/Anal or pussy Orgasms, Then later potentially the double team from a guest doing a perverted act and a Goblin behind the desk doing something also.

Guest: Blowjob, handjob, kiss, tit grab, + Goblin: Cunninglingus, Anal, Pussy, Its a dope concept I hope the developer adds to. I enjoy the receptionist more than the waitress but I enjoy the Waitress as well.

Reactions: ThisIsMe88

jiggu

Jul 18, 2019
I'm also having some trouble with the secretary job, there's just very little or nothing happening. I've gotten 'caught' so many times yet the visitors still never request anything but handshakes, and goblins are my least favourite enemies so that doesn't help.
Is there any way to speed up or edit the stats so more lewd stuff happens?

Shinobikun

Oct 5, 2017
I'm also not a big fan of the Receptionist Job, but probably for different reasons. I feel like the balancing just isn't right. Compared to the Waitress Job it just falls completely flat. I don't even understand what exactly the theme is supposed to be in relation to the overall theme of Karryn getting progressively more slutty.

Firstly, the gameplay itself is just uninteresting. It's not like the gameplay of the Waitress Job is crazy good or anything, but at least it's a 'game'. You can strategize on where to go first, which orders to take first, which people to keep waiting etc. There are actual mechanics like how many things you are able to carry, how some spots are more 'dangerous' than others, how you can drink, which provides more danger in exchange for money etc.

In the receptionist job you just call x people and then do their papers one after the other. The whole thing of whether a waiting room is empty is pretty much unneeded, since you take so long to process the papers. Then once your stamina is empty you have to keep doing 'Breathers' which is just annoying. Overall, there is no 'game' to be played. It feels more like a chore.

Then theres also the fact that processing papers costs willpower and it costs so much that keeping desires low becomes impossible (at least for my runs). Keeping the goblin away pretty much feels like a waste of stamina since it's easier to just let him jack off and you actually have to kick him multiple times, which is just innefficient stamina-wise.

My biggest gripe though is that you have to actually 'decide' to make Karryn behave more like a slut. I really love the bar game because in my run it had that kind of sweet spot where I was barely able to keep desires low once the bar got fuller. It also became harder and harder to keep clothes on while desperately trying to not let anyone get angry in fear of losing money. This incentivized me to have to decide between going to the patreons, which provides the danger of Karryn getting groped (which eventually gives her negative passives) or staying away but then having the patreons get angry which would lose me my income. Those are exactly the moment that I feel make the game great, since you don't feel like you're purposely making Karryn more slutty. The game is the best when you try your hardest to keep Karryn pure but fail a little bit every now and then. Then the progression to a slut feels way more real which makes it way more hot.

Anyway, my whole point is: the receptionist job never gave me such a feeling

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
I'm also not a big fan of the Receptionist Job, but probably for different reasons. I feel like the balancing just isn't right. Compared to the Waitress Job it just falls completely flat. I don't even understand what exactly the theme is supposed to be in relation to the overall theme of Karryn getting progressively more slutty.

Firstly, the gameplay itself is just uninteresting. It's not like the gameplay of the Waitress Job is crazy good or anything, but at least it's a 'game'. You can strategize on where to go first, which orders to take first, which people to keep waiting etc. There are actual mechanics like how many things you are able to carry, how some spots are more 'dangerous' than others, how you can drink, which provides more danger in exchange for money etc.

In the receptionist job you just call x people and then do their papers one after the other. The whole thing of whether a waiting room is empty is pretty much unneeded, since you take so long to process the papers. Then once your stamina is empty you have to keep doing 'Breathers' which is just annoying. Overall, there is no 'game' to be played. It feels more like a chore.

Then theres also the fact that processing papers costs willpower and it costs so much that keeping desires low becomes impossible (at least for my runs). Keeping the goblin away pretty much feels like a waste of stamina since it's easier to just let him jack off and you actually have to kick him multiple times, which is just innefficient stamina-wise.

My biggest gripe though is that you have to actually 'decide' to make Karryn behave more like a slut. I really love the bar game because in my run it had that kind of sweet spot where I was barely able to keep desires low once the bar got fuller. It also became harder and harder to keep clothes on while desperately trying to not let anyone get angry in fear of losing money. This incentivized me to have to decide between going to the patreons, which provides the danger of Karryn getting groped (which eventually gives her negative passives) or staying away but then having the patreons get angry which would lose me my income. Those are exactly the moment that I feel make the game great, since you don't feel like you're purposely making Karryn more slutty. The game is the best when you try your hardest to keep Karryn pure but fail a little bit every now and then. Then the progression to a slut feels way more real which makes it way more hot.

Anyway, my whole point is: the receptionist job never gave me such a feeling
It is actually way harder, to keep Karryn pure in the Receptionist Job, compared to the Waitress Job for reasons that you mentioned. You will end up getting to 100 Desire in the Receptionist Job on the long shifts no matter what, which in return will give you passives, that will make fights much harder to keep her pure. Waitress Job even in a full bar, you can easily keep all your Desires low, if you know what you are doing. So you are right that there are issues but in my opinion different ones.

Crossett

Sep 23, 2017
Been holding off on trying the lastest version until the gloryhole is added, but modded the receptionist job a bunch back in version 0.5n. Not sure if it all works anymore, but here's my old edits to raise the chance of perverts and lowering their notoriety requirement. Still easier to have more pervs around if they notice goblins doing lewd things to you, so I raised those a bunch too.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Scorian

Sep 8, 2016
Is being a slut and doing the receptionist job a waste of time? You get next to no order when you are just fulfilling visitors perverted requests.

Shinobikun

Oct 5, 2017
It is actually way harder, to keep Karryn pure in the Receptionist Job, compared to the Waitress Job for reasons that you mentioned. You will end up getting to 100 Desire in the Receptionist Job on the long shifts no matter what, which in return will give you passives, that will make fights much harder to keep her pure. Waitress Job even in a full bar, you can easily keep all your Desires low, if you know what you are doing. So you are right that there are issues but in my opinion different ones.
That's actually true, but the Waitress Job definitely becomes harder if you don't have 0% fatigue. Also whether you're able to keep the desire low at a full bar depends on the your willpower level in the first place. I didn't mention it but I mostly did my shifts after clearing enemies, putting me at 15-25% fatigue. Otherwise its sadly too easy, yes.

For the receptionist job, the desire pretty much doesn't matter, because who cares if Karryn has 100% mouth desire if the pervert still *asks* her whether he can kiss her. And who cares if you have 100% butt desire if you can just shove the goblin away in the first place?

The problem is that willpower doesn't matter in the receptionist job. You lose it anyways doing paper work, so keeping your desires low is impossible after x minutes of work. At that point you *have* to shove the goblins away if you don't want to get groped, which costs stamina. Now you might think 'Hey, you have to decide between spending time and stamina between doing paper work which grants control or keeping the goblins away to remain pure', but that's not even true because the goblins will deal stamina damage once they reach anyways. So just showing the goblins away and not getting a lot of work done becomes the best play, which obviously super boring. Every now and then you're stuck shaking someones hand which will enable a goblin to come closer and strip you, but otherwise there is no exitement.

Reactions: Neo Nocturne

TheNextOne

Apr 21, 2020
Is there a way to remove decay from bar reputation and reception rep/notoriety/w.e else? (like one of the tweaks does in a mod - I just don't want the rest of the mod and tweaks)

Killerbee8967

Jun 10, 2020
Ok it been a awhile since I asked. But my Mac who uses wine 5.0 doesn’t seem to able to open the the nw.exe, and someone told me to download nwjs SDK but still doesn’t work. Is there other steps in making nw.exe work. Much help would be appreciated because this game looks fun

Reactions: HanktheHunk3

haremking1118

Jun 14, 2018
It actually doesn't really. Once you know how to do it, you can finish all 3 Levels without any Side-Jobs with an income of over 1k each day in 2-3 hours. Just takes a lot of trial and error to get there, at least on Prisoner Mode.
I'm aware that you can get 1k from the start by lowering your order and equipping your title. But you can't let your order reach 0 so you have to fight. At the start of prison mode, you can only take so many enemies. I can probably only fight 3 battles or 4 before my fatigue is too high. Depending on your style of play, the amount of time it takes to do things increases or decreases.

If you lose with low order and can't use your weapon, you're screwed.

You need a good amount of abilities/lvl to beat the bosses. I find it hard to believe you can beat the game in 2-3 hours. You'll have to explain more.

edit - then there are the riots which increase game time. Sometimes riots happen on both floors even with lower riot chance. I can't restore both floors in 1 day.
side jobs take me 1 hour to do which is too long. While someone did help me improve the game speed due to my slow computer, its not always at 100% so I'm playing at low frame rate at times as well even though I have a quad core.... a weak one sure but still, this game shouldn't be this heavy.

If I just fight, get enough order to sleep, and repeat and get money this way, its just dumb. Hence why I adjusted the game myself.

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
I'm aware that you can get 1k from the start by lowering your order and equipping your title. But you can't let your order reach 0 so you have to fight. At the start of prison mode, you can only take so many enemies. I can probably only fight 3 battles or 4 before my fatigue is too high. Depending on your style of play, the amount of time it takes to do things increases or decreases.

If you lose with low order and can't use your weapon, you're screwed.

You need a good amount of abilities/lvl to beat the bosses. I find it hard to believe you can beat the game in 2-3 hours. You'll have to explain more.

edit - then there are the riots which increase game time. Sometimes riots happen on both floors even with lower riot chance. I can't restore both floors in 1 day.
side jobs take me 1 hour to do which is too long. While someone did help me improve the game speed due to my slow computer, its not always at 100% so I'm playing at low frame rate at times as well even though I have a quad core.... a weak one sure but still, this game shouldn't be this heavy.

If I just fight, get enough order to sleep, and repeat and get money this way, its just dumb. Hence why I adjusted the game myself.
Yes, you have to fight. I only fight 3 Battles everytime on the first floor, since I almost never fight with +25% Fatigue. Also I only fight in 3 specific rooms, because I don't want to fight Thugs early. I already posted a Level 1 run here, since that is probably the hardest part of the game.

Well, in a Pure run you should never lose and in a Slut run, you don't need your weapon anyway.

When it comes to bosses, the First Boss is beatable without any Skills, even though I like to have Skewer at that point. You can reach Level 12 in roughly 30 Minutes. When it comes to the other bosses, by that time, you should have more then enough Skills and if you don't do Side-Jobs, then the time it takes to Hit Max Level on each floor isn't that much longer. Now sure, if you do it with Side-Jobs, Playtime gets waaaay longer.

Riots shouldn't be that much of an issue. Sure it sucks, if both Riot at the same time but for that you equip the Titel that decreases Fatique gain in Riot battles. Riot Battles are not that hard, since it is only one wave and if you do a Pure Run correctly, there are no Wanted enemies in those battles, since no exist.

And if you change stuff in the game, so it is more fun for you, that is perfectly fine. I am just saying, you can fairly quickly do a run, if you play it correctly.

John Conner

Jun 1, 2017
Hello, my perverted buddies.

I made a small modification of for this game. I don't know if the Cheat Menu I used is a old version, but well... If you don't know how to use this plugin, check the original site.

I made two more panels inside the plugin:
Prison: Order, Control, Corruption, Guard Agression, Bar Reputation, Recepcionist Reputation, Recepcionist Fame, Recepcionist Notoriety
Karryn: Pleasure, Fatigue, Charm, Cockiness, Stamina, Energy, Will, Cock Desire, Mouth Desire, Boobs Desire, Pussy Desire, Butt Desire, Alcohol

Some of this options works in strange way:
Pleasure for example is not a number from 1 to 100, you need to increment or decrement with more value.
I don't remember if Charm works, I don't use that option in reality...
Alcohol only works when your working in the Bar, is a good way to finish fast the minigame.

Anyway, if you found something strange that you think is necessary to check, tell me and I will consider the issue.

(I don't consider the option to gave titles, is a little bit complicated and I made this only for fun).
i have a problem using this mod. i think i put everything iin right according to the instructions (ive never use the original mod so i could have messed something up), but when i try to play the game it tells me that there;s an error cause it cannot properly read 'isPlaytest' of null. I looked in the code and found the lines it's probably talking about
if (!event.ctrlKey && !event.altKey && (event.keyCode === 119) && $gameTemp && !$gameTemp.isPlaytest())

and

else if (!event.altKey && !event.ctrlKey && !event.shiftKey && (event.keyCode === 120) && $gameTemp && !$gameTemp.isPlaytest())

the original code is written the same way so if its a problem it must not be specific to this mod. Idk if im supposed to set a value in the isPlaytest() thing or if this is a sign that i didn't actually put the mod in right or what. idk much about coding or modding so i'm very lost and am wondering if someone knows whats wrong and how to fix it

DMasta

Sep 14, 2017
Well Also I guess I should of mentioned, I enjoy the Receptionist job more... Probably Because I use Cheats :ROFLMAO: I forgot that part helps alot lol. So I do understand how a Normal playthrough it would be a bit annoying.

Sentalion

Apr 20, 2020
i have a problem using this mod. i think i put everything iin right according to the instructions (ive never use the original mod so i could have messed something up), but when i try to play the game it tells me that there;s an error cause it cannot properly read 'isPlaytest' of null. I looked in the code and found the lines it's probably talking about
if (!event.ctrlKey && !event.altKey && (event.keyCode === 119) && $gameTemp && !$gameTemp.isPlaytest())

and

else if (!event.altKey && !event.ctrlKey && !event.shiftKey && (event.keyCode === 120) && $gameTemp && !$gameTemp.isPlaytest())

the original code is written the same way so if its a problem it must not be specific to this mod. Idk if im supposed to set a value in the isPlaytest() thing or if this is a sign that i didn't actually put the mod in right or what. idk much about coding or modding so i'm very lost and am wondering if someone knows whats wrong and how to fix it
It's strange.
I tried downloading a new clean game and next I installed the mod and works perfectly for me.

I will summarize the steps to check if there is one thing that is not understood:
1. Copy the www folder from the mod to the game folder, where is already a www folder.
2. Open www/js/plugins.js
3. In the last line put a comma, a break line, and paste the content from plugins_patch.txt of de Mod Folder
4. Open the game and press 1 in your keyboard. That must open de mod panel.

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes