kandrew123

Oct 14, 2018
Does anyone know which save editor works best on this? I've been using RpgMakerSaveEdit, but It's only good for money, titles, accessories, and some miscellaneous entries.

raphael9233

Sep 27, 2019
how to get it?
1. Thug horny
2. Karryn cock desire,pussy desire + wet + undressed
3. Kick + Thug lives

Hard to achieve on thugs (i've tried trust me, they normally trigger their own sex scenes before you get to kick them)

I recommend triggering scenes afew times with orcs (cos they only want boob jobs so you can prevent that by reducing boob desire), get the skill for light kick so that you can trigger it with thugs in a more controlled manner, especially if you find it hard to fight thugs without halberd

mamaboiii

Oct 13, 2018
So how hard is it to actually mod this game? Like as in expanding the content and not just changing a few variables? I'm interested in doing so but ive never worked with rpg maker tbh. If you decrypt the game will you get the actual view the OG developer has or will it be some hot mess that you have to navigate through?
Haven't used RPGM myself, but the decryption works fine. You should be able to load the game into RPGM without problem. No idea what other tools or extensions the devs use, but it should at least work without them just fine.

Does anyone know which save editor works best on this? I've been using RpgMakerSaveEdit, but It's only good for money, titles, accessories, and some miscellaneous entries.
Problem is that many game mechanics are stored in new internal values. From these your ingame stats are constantly updated. No idea what save edit gives you access to all internal values, but my advice would be to edit the js files where the values are calculated (for an idea see link in OP).

Code fragments suggest the idea of smegma as a game mechanic. It's been there for quite some time and while I personally hope it gets dropped this may be a feature in future releases. If that happens, there'll be a fast tweak to disable it for sure ;)

YUNGJO

Jun 20, 2019
I suppose v0.6n2 is the latest so far?
Kinda feel bad after an especially hard fight with Aron(Alpha Lizard) because wanted to see Karryn as a stripper :(
If someone could tell me more about when the will be next version released, man, god bless your soul, you are outstanding.
Sorry for my English, it`s not my native language ^^

Reactions: ClownNeedto

zhailzur

Feb 20, 2018
I suppose v0.6n2 is the latest so far?
Kinda feel bad after an especially hard fight with Aron(Alpha Lizard) because wanted to see Karryn as a stripper :(
If someone could tell me more about when the will be next version released, man, god bless your soul, you are outstanding.
Sorry for my English, it`s not my native language ^^
We don't know yet, but the release schedule this year has looked a bit like:

End of December: v4
End of April: v5
End of August: v6

So maybe about 4 months between releases? I'd say we might get v7 around December? But this is just a total guess

Muchos

May 31, 2017
I really like this game but these riots are getting out of hand, now i'm having riots at level 1 and 2 at the same time, I don't even have edicts that give you more riot change.

Order went to -50 so I think i'm not getting out of this one.

drchainchair2

Mar 28, 2020
Problem is that many game mechanics are stored in new internal values. From these your ingame stats are constantly updated. No idea what save edit gives you access to all internal values, but my advice would be to edit the js files where the values are calculated (for an idea see link in OP).
MvSaveFile.exe is a tool that dumps RPGMV save file into json and back again. Not particularly user friendly but if you know what you're looking for it works well. Also a handy debug tool.

Reactions: mamaboiii

liubeizhao

Mar 28, 2020
1. Thug horny
2. Karryn cock desire,pussy desire + wet + undressed
3. Kick + Thug lives

Hard to achieve on thugs (i've tried trust me, they normally trigger their own sex scenes before you get to kick them)

I recommend triggering scenes afew times with orcs (cos they only want boob jobs so you can prevent that by reducing boob desire), get the skill for light kick so that you can trigger it with thugs in a more controlled manner, especially if you find it hard to fight thugs without halberd

there is a easy way to get stand thugs, but you must have good agi to ensure you action 1st ---- you might try to control the pussy desire, when all the requirment meet, you use mind skill to pump up the pussy desire to meet the insert requirment then kick thug.

to do this, you need to have an idea how much pussy desire you can raise by the release skill, so keep the pussy desire low until everything ready then release the desire + kick

loka224

Oct 10, 2018
It's much easier to get the standing sex with orcs.

The problem with thugs is,that their standard sex position is also vaginal sex on the ground,meaning when they become aroused,if you don't hit them with a kick before they do an action,they will initiate ground sex.

However,orcs standard sex position is boobjob,you just have to keep your boob desire low and when they become aroused they won't trigger boobjob scene,so you are free to do your kicks and trigger standing sex,work 100% of time.

haremking1118

Jun 14, 2018
Only interested in learning the way to get to level 3 meeting those criteria without using cheats, I don't need a save where you edit the parameters to get those.
I was trying to get to lvl 3 without cheating but its too hard and I'm a pro gamer. Well..... hard isn't the right word. It takes too much time. Starting over is a bad idea after you lose at 0 order and keep your lvl. If you keep your lvl, you still have to fight enemies around your lvl and you will only be weaker without your edicts.

The cash you get is really limited even with low order. The waitress is the best way to get money, but you have to spend 40 minutes there and I'm only getting around 900 with my current reputation. So, its possible.... but its kinda dumb. Not to mention the game isn't fully optimized so it can take longer depending on your computer.

The game isn't finish and I expect them to continue to make balance changes. So there is nothing wrong with making balance changes for yourself. For ex, I doubled the income from tips and its still imo a bit too long but I think this is fair and I'm still at lvl 2. For reception, I raised the amount of order you can get slightly. In this case, double is too much.

I used the mod and revert it back almost to the original state. I left some of the mods enabled. I left self save on because I had to start over cause it saved while the game was frozen, and I leaned my lesson. Playing on prison mode atm.

I thought about reducing the damage sexual attacks take on your stamina, but I decided not to because there are items to help with that.

Reactions: Neo Nocturne

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
I was trying to get to lvl 3 without cheating but its too hard and I'm a pro gamer. Well..... hard isn't the right word. It takes too much time. Starting over is a bad idea after you lose at 0 order and keep your lvl. If you keep your lvl, you still have to fight enemies around your lvl and you will only be weaker without your edicts.

The cash you get is really limited even with low order. The waitress is the best way to get money, but you have to spend 40 minutes there and I'm only getting around 900 with my current reputation. So, its possible.... but its kinda dumb. Not to mention the game isn't fully optimized so it can take longer depending on your computer.

The game isn't finish and I expect them to continue to make balance changes. So there is nothing wrong with making balance changes for yourself. For ex, I doubled the income from tips and its still imo a bit too long but I think this is fair and I'm still at lvl 2. For reception, I raised the amount of order you can get slightly. In this case, double is too much.

I used the mod and revert it back almost to the original state. I left some of the mods enabled. I left self save on because I had to start over cause it saved while the game was frozen, and I leaned my lesson. Playing on prison mode atm.

I thought about reducing the damage sexual attacks take on your stamina, but I decided not to because there are items to help with that.
It actually doesn't really. Once you know how to do it, you can finish all 3 Levels without any Side-Jobs with an income of over 1k each day in 2-3 hours. Just takes a lot of trial and error to get there, at least on Prisoner Mode.

KobaNKVD

Nov 23, 2019
there is a easy way to get stand thugs, but you must have good agi to ensure you action 1st ---- you might try to control the pussy desire, when all the requirment meet, you use mind skill to pump up the pussy desire to meet the insert requirment then kick thug.

to do this, you need to have an idea how much pussy desire you can raise by the release skill, so keep the pussy desire low until everything ready then release the desire + kick
why is it so hard? This is silent hill or game a Bimbo slut?

buggzy313

May 31, 2019
Haven't used RPGM myself, but the decryption works fine. You should be able to load the game into RPGM without problem. No idea what other tools or extensions the devs use, but it should at least work without them just fine.

Code fragments suggest the idea of smegma as a game mechanic. It's been there for quite some time and while I personally hope it gets dropped this may be a feature in future releases. If that happens, there'll be a fast tweak to disable it for sure ;)
i wish ud have told me that lol...ig u did now tho hmmmm

YUNGJO

Jun 20, 2019
We don't know yet, but the release schedule this year has looked a bit like:

End of December: v4
End of April: v5
End of August: v6

So maybe about 4 months between releases? I'd say we might get v7 around December? But this is just a total guess
Thanks a ton, man :)

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes