ClownNeedto

Sep 4, 2019
i feel like there should be futa, and lesbian content as well. will there be anymore side jobs in the future? don't get me wrong the bar and the reception ones are fun but it kinda gets repetitive after day 50. also will there be a free play mode where we don't have to worry about day limits? it's anmoying having to rebuy edicts every 10 days. How do i get more scenes on the receptionist job? i'm 87 days in and my slut level is 168 but i just recently got the visiter handjob
Finally someone who thinks the same way as me.
I really want to see woman in a game as a sex partner (Especially futa version). Dumb thugs good but women and futa characters can breathe new life into the game. Likewise, free play mode will make the game even more beautiful. Apart from these, I really want the accessories in the game to affect the appearance of the character and I think it would be really nice to have different costume or weapon options.

Side job issue is a really problematic but this is rpgm game man :D No matter how hard you work on RPGM game, it eventually falls into repetition. I think remtairy make good work on 2 side jobs. Maybe stripper job can satisfy us.

Reactions: ayylm4a00

kungfufool45

Jul 27, 2020
Finally someone who thinks the same way as me.
I really want to see woman in a game as a sex partner (Especially futa version). Dumb thugs good but women and futa characters can breathe new life into the game. Likewise, free play mode will make the game even more beautiful. Apart from these, I really want the accessories in the game to affect the appearance of the character and I think it would be really nice to have different costume or weapon options.

Side job issue is a really problematic but this is rpgm game man :D No matter how hard you work on RPGM game, it eventually falls into repetition. I think remtairy make good work on 2 side jobs. Maybe stripper job can satisfy us.
you beutiful person marry me. i never thought about accessories thoes would be great. maybe a new outfit as well. think if we got to see a full body suit ripped off. the stripper job would be great for floor 3. maybe more waves as we get further along in days cause 5 waves isn't doing it any more

• Red Heart
Reactions: ClownNeedto

JellyGlass

Jan 28, 2018
How about we let them finish this one with no more major game changes. Hear me out, this ones already finished in devs head anyways. The popularity of this one they may make a sequal or similar game. All the fuss we made about pregnancy it will most likely have it and more. Lastly it's wearing on me just getting little bits of the game at a time the sooner they can finish and implament all endings the better.

Comrade Anulnyat

Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
why does this game attract weird fetishes?
It really doesn't. No offense, but from what I've seen in this thread, people are talking about/asking for fairly vanilla stuff, especially considering the last game.
But to answer your question, it's a popular game and it attracts a lot of people. Some of them prefer to be silent about their thoughts/desires/fetishes, some don't. Those who are vocal can be in various states and those states cause different behavior, also strongly depends on the character of person.
Nothing surprising here, really. Just some people don't know when to stop or don't want to, which annoys others and that's how shitstorm usually starts.

elwingo

Dec 22, 2016
well as long as you can disable some fetishes like you can do with the rimjobs i guess everything is fair game, unless the artist feels uncomfortable drawing some things

tomcat411

Mar 10, 2018
October 12th, 2020: Progress Report
Hey everyone, Rem here with this week's Progress Report!

So I've been working on Glory Hole stuff, and will continue to work on it. The End.
Yeaahhh, it's kinda hard to write a Progress Report about something you're just continuously working on and on if you don't want to spoil any details about it. But I will say that ha, the amount of coding, testing and art work necessary for the Glory Hole Battle is so much bigger than everything else so far even though it is ultimately super simple and quick to play. It's not going to be like the Waitress and Receptionist Side Jobs where there is this and that for the player to manage and keep track of.
And also unlike the Waitress and Receptionist Side Jobs, there is no new unique mechanic associated with the Glory Hole. No drinks and waiting tables, or Visitors and paperwork. Just some holes on the screen, plain and simple.
Anyway, the weather is starting to get colder over here, so remember to dress warmer and stay safe out there especially indoors!

max_002

Mar 30, 2019
in the topic headers there is information describing the 0.6 version update, but the link leads to 0.6.n2 the question: is the update released or is it just for patreon?

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
in the topic headers there is information describing the 0.6 version update, but the link leads to 0.6.n2 the question: is the update released or is it just for patreon?
Patreon only. 0.5 is the last Public Version.

Jormag

Oct 4, 2017
View attachment 855030

If you want you can download my saves,

Have fun, all the sex skills are unlocked (at least the ones available in this version), all that remains is to level up bar and reception levels.
All skills are purchased, all that remains is to buy the last few accessories from shopping.
Download link is busted FYI

Spillo89

Jul 8, 2020
October 12th, 2020: Progress Report
Hey everyone, Rem here with this week's Progress Report!

So I've been working on Glory Hole stuff, and will continue to work on it. The End.
Yeaahhh, it's kinda hard to write a Progress Report about something you're just continuously working on and on if you don't want to spoil any details about it. But I will say that ha, the amount of coding, testing and art work necessary for the Glory Hole Battle is so much bigger than everything else so far even though it is ultimately super simple and quick to play. It's not going to be like the Waitress and Receptionist Side Jobs where there is this and that for the player to manage and keep track of.
And also unlike the Waitress and Receptionist Side Jobs, there is no new unique mechanic associated with the Glory Hole. No drinks and waiting tables, or Visitors and paperwork. Just some holes on the screen, plain and simple.
Anyway, the weather is starting to get colder over here, so remember to dress warmer and stay safe out there especially indoors!
reddit link

Shinobikun

Oct 5, 2017
So how hard is it to actually mod this game? Like as in expanding the content and not just changing a few variables? I'm interested in doing so but ive never worked with rpg maker tbh. If you decrypt the game will you get the actual view the OG developer has or will it be some hot mess that you have to navigate through?

buggzy313

May 31, 2019
So how hard is it to actually mod this game? Like as in expanding the content and not just changing a few variables? I'm interested in doing so but ive never worked with rpg maker tbh. If you decrypt the game will you get the actual view the OG developer has or will it be some hot mess that you have to navigate through?
ask dr chair or mammasboii they are the two people that would likely be able to answer

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes