Suncatcher42

Aug 12, 2019
Half the time her own guards and employees are trying to assault her as well; who the hell is going to join her party?
Yes, good.
The Orc enemy type is specifically set up as a rear-line buff-producing-machine. You wouldn't even need to change the code to add a whole additional combatant on Karryn's side, you could model his presence as a set of passive buffs that he grants by standing behind you, or by adding a set of temporary skills to Karryn that consist of asking him to do a thing this turn.
And in exchange, maybe any time Karryn is knocked down or out of stamina there's a chance he gets overcome with lust and tries to fuck her. Or replace the standard defeat scene for the floor with him shoving the other prisoners out of the way and carrying her back to his own cell for some fun.

It's very difficult to do a pure run, but not impossible. You should focus on Money and Strength ability increasing Edicts. I started with Ambitious Experimenter, on Secretary mod with no cheats. It cost roughly 2000 dollars to unlock all the Published Record under Personal which will net you an extra 265 dollar per day. Also, you want to unlock Prison Guards for Office and Self Paid Equipment to lower your expenses as soon as possible.

Personally, I prefer a melee build at first because it is so much easier to unlock and you can go back to your weapon later. Once you unlock Strength level 4 you can buy all the unarmed combat skills and which makes it very hard for the enemies to take advantage of you when you can one shot them. Just keep combat limited to 3 or 4 encounters and fix your clothes often.
On secretary and warden modes it's certainly possible, though the final (so far) battle with the lizard alpha is super hard and might require save-scumming to come out as a virgin. I don't actually recommend doing all the Publish Record edicts if you're trying to be pure anymore, because the increased income is fairly small and the data you give them makes Nerds more dangerous now that they can debuff you by telling everybody else your weaknesses. Make up the difference in funds by charging admission for visitors at reception if you're not worried about making people angry, or by (very carefully) working as a waitress if you're okay with a little more effort.

Maintaining purity in Prisoner mode might be impossible. Certainly unlikely on a first playthrough, and I'm not sure which combination of titles you should collect before making the attempt in NG+.

I fully understand that the main focus of the game is to send Karryn down the path of depravity. However, is that inevitable and the only recourse, or are there any future plans where this is not the case? A (fully functional) route or two where everyone ends up acknowledging that Karryn is the undisputed, all-knowing, all-powerful, master-of-the-fuckin'-universe that can complete any assignment unscathed (including being the warden of a prison of ill-repute).
Your main problem here is that the game is still in Alpha. You can't get to your big dramatic pure badass ending, because there is no ending, and being 60% of the way to a pure badass ending looks exactly the same as being about to fall into depravity at the 70% mark and finishing up as a whore.

However, I have no doubt that one of the possible endings to the game will require you to maintain Karryn's purity throughout. Every time she receives a top level gift from the Emperor she reinforces the notion that loss is not inevitable, that it will be difficult but she fully intends to resist temptation and guard her chastity and then when she's done here they're going to get married. Assuming that the Emperor doesn't turn out to be the true final boss or some nasty twist like that.

Although that line of thinking does make me wonder if there's a super corrupt ending in which instead of (or after) doing battle with the criminal mastermind down below, the Emperor sees what you have become and tries to stop the monster he has created, only for you to come at him with all the dirty tricks you've learned in the prison and turn him into your sex slave...

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
On secretary and warden modes it's certainly possible, though the final (so far) battle with the lizard alpha is super hard and might require save-scumming to come out as a virgin. I don't actually recommend doing all the Publish Record edicts if you're trying to be pure anymore, because the increased income is fairly small and the data you give them makes Nerds more dangerous now that they can debuff you by telling everybody else your weaknesses. Make up the difference in funds by charging admission for visitors at reception if you're not worried about making people angry, or by (very carefully) working as a waitress if you're okay with a little more effort.

Maintaining purity in Prisoner mode might be impossible. Certainly unlikely on a first playthrough, and I'm not sure which combination of titles you should collect before making the attempt in NG+.
Nerds can do the debuff anyway on Level 3, even if you haven't published anything, so even on a pure run, you should still publish your records, since it is a lot of extra cash. And so far it isn't impossible to do a pure run on Prisoner Mode and my guess is, it will stay that way because it would be bad game design if the only way to beat Prisoner Mode would be on NG+.

kungfufool45

Jul 27, 2020
i feel like there should be futa, and lesbian content as well. will there be anymore side jobs in the future? don't get me wrong the bar and the reception ones are fun but it kinda gets repetitive after day 50. also will there be a free play mode where we don't have to worry about day limits? it's anmoying having to rebuy edicts every 10 days. How do i get more scenes on the receptionist job? i'm 87 days in and my slut level is 168 but i just recently got the visiter handjob

Rams14

Apr 22, 2019
i feel like there should be futa, and lesbian content as well. will there be anymore side jobs in the future? don't get me wrong the bar and the reception ones are fun but it kinda gets repetitive after day 50. also will there be a free play mode where we don't have to worry about day limits? it's anmoying having to rebuy edicts every 10 days. How do i get more scenes on the receptionist job? i'm 87 days in and my slut level is 168 but i just recently got the visiter handjob
please no futa :')

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
As of right now, 2 more Side-Jobs, with Glory Hole and Stripper.

You need to get insurance for rooms that get destroyed after a Riot, then you will keep those edicts.

You need to lower your Desire Req. on Receptionist Job, since Side Jobs, have a much higher Desire Req..

mamaboiii

Oct 13, 2018
is there a way to edit the amount of tips you gain from the bar? I want to increase it.
Sure.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hey, does anyone have an estimate to when the game will be finished and/or if it will be on steam?
Nobody really knows when the game will be completed, but they want to release it on Steam when finished.

Reactions: haremking1118

Suncatcher42

Aug 12, 2019
The glory hole on the second floor is mostly-done and will be in the 0.7 release pretty soon. The strip club on level 3 has been announced but not yet implemented at all. There are no plans for more than those four side jobs in the 1.0 release, though I'm personally hoping that after the core game is complete Rem will keep adding features, maybe selling DLC, and extra side jobs would be a good place to go with that. There's a store, a library, a classroom, a gym, a clinic... so many possibilities.

Free play mode is likely, but unconfirmed and definitely won't be added to the alpha until the core game is pretty much done, because they're burning hard toward a finished product instead of spending a lot of time on side details.

The receptionist job gets up to blowjobs with visitors, along with kissing, breast groping, and handjobs, but Karryn never leaves her desk and visitors never get behind it. She can't even remove/open her shirt. If you haven't seen the blowjob yet, that probably means your mouth or cock desire req is over 100 and you need more passives to drop it. You can get ones that specifically apply to side jobs at reception or the bar.
[if you've published your desire reports, you can see the numbers on your stat sheet during combat]

please no futa :')
I feel like futa content is more likely than pure lesbian, because all the combat so far is based around enemies having dicks that they try to use on Karryn. A female floor boss is possible, and female visitors might be expanded in the receptionist side job because it's already a whole custom combat system, but if there's ever a recurring enemy type with boobs they will probably also have cocks. Plus on the story side of things, I definitely have the impression that there are no "real" women in the prison other than Karryn (though a floor boss could be scary enough that none of the prisoners try to mess with her).

Hey, does anyone have an estimate to when the game will be finished and/or if it will be on steam?
I think the first art assets were posted to patreon in January of 2019, so that's 22 months so far and we're probably somewhere near the 70% mark? So it could be as much as ten more months before a full release, but I expect most of the effort of putting the game engine together was front-loaded. There's going to be a big delay when the fourth side job (strip club on level 3) is completed since side jobs take a lot of custom code and a lot of brand new art, and probably another big delay for the ending sequence, but I expect the fourth floor and most of the fifth to go a lot faster than previous chapters of the game. Most of the edicts have already been coded, just not implemented yet. There's not much on levels 3 and 4 that I think will take much work to implement their 'subjugated' state, at least compared to all the stuff packed into level 2. Every new enemy type needs a little bit of art and a little bit of custom code, but that small compared to other delays. And the defeat scenes for each floor will take a bit of doing, as will the boss fights, but much less than a side job.

I'm going to estimate 0.7 within a month, 0.8, 0.9 taking two months each, and 1.0 three months after that, for a total of eight months and a June release, sold simultaneously from Steam and DLSite.

Last edited:

Verosek

Jun 29, 2020
How do I do the footjob scenes? Any specific way to do them or are they just random and the enemy does them when they want to

cathad

Mar 6, 2018
Any save file with a huge amount of progress? I would be appreciated.
1602511111541.png

If you want you can download my saves,

Have fun, all the sex skills are unlocked (at least the ones available in this version), all that remains is to level up bar and reception levels.
All skills are purchased, all that remains is to buy the last few accessories from shopping.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 403 Votes