Christo_Reese

Dec 31, 2019
October 5th, 2020: Progress Report

Hey everyone. Sachinama here with this week's Progress Report.

Currently we are working on the Glory Hole Battle for the Bathroom in level 2. I finished all the rough sketches and the background CG for this H scene. This scene has the most variations in Karryn's Prison and Rem had racked his brains while he was writing code like a scholar solving a mathematical equation.lol This scene's drawings were really difficult for me too, but I think this battle alone would be so hot that it would rewrite the history of all the Glory Hole games to date!

This is a secret but the CGs in this post are only a small part of the scene. Stay tuned for the next update!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This is gonna be great. Will this turn into toilet sex defeated scene, just like when the guard intrudes Karryn's room when she masturbates?

sotiryo

Jun 10, 2017
This is gonna be great. Will this turn into toilet sex defeated scene, just like when the guard intrudes Karryn's room when she masturbates?
Most likely sincw gloryhole will be a side job and as of now all side jobs to date can link into defeat scenes.

Seraphim1404

Feb 24, 2018
Does anyone know how to tweak/change what Karryn says in battle, sex and so forth?
Been looking through some files, but didnt find the lines.
Maybe you guys know anything? :)

smithsmithsmith

Aug 16, 2018
Not sure if this bug has been reported before, but Karen keeps evading when I try to pick up the halberd after being disarmed. It seems to be treating it like an enemy attack, it's super weird. Playing on version 0.6n2.

Scorian

Sep 8, 2016
There are two options for NG+. Seriously look at the options given instead of bitching about something that already has a solution. If you reset stats you start back over at Day 1 but you keep titles.
Where does it give you that option? Of the 3 NPCs to talk to one explains new game+ and offers a chance to change save slots, another offers challenge modes which aren't implemented yet and the final one only resets your stats not the days.

KomischerKauz

Oct 18, 2018
BJ and HJ was to be expected for the Glory Hole, but I think TJ and sex would still be possible. And possibly still attacks by Slimes, or an orc that urgently needs to be on the toilet

Reactions: Username_xyz

Alicja Erberg

Jun 28, 2017
BJ and HJ was to be expected for the Glory Hole, but I think TJ and sex would still be possible. And possibly still attacks by Slimes, or an orc that urgently needs to be on the toilet
Glory Hole battle scenario:

Last edited:

KomischerKauz

Oct 18, 2018
Glory Hole battle scenario:

You can deduct from the code in the newest available version that glory hole battle should combine bar and receptionist job when it comes to mechanics:
1) there's a guest satisfaction that is increased if the guest is receiving the type of sex he prefers
2) satisfaction is lowered if Karryn performs a different type of action that he wants or if the glory hole is occupied and he has to wait
3) if guest's satisfaction is >0 there's a chance glory hole reputation will go up. If <0 there's a chance it gets lowered. If the wait is longer, Karryn's pleasure damage against this guest is lowered.

Probably the challenge/tricky part would be to provide pleasure for the glory hole participants so that the most are satisfied in the quickest way.

4) Apart from two glory holes there's mention of the urinals - perhaps they are lined up between two glory holes and guests that came to take a piss can hear Karryn moaning - if they can hear her, they can approach a hole from the left or right stall.

Probably there can be two toys attached - one for pussy on the left and for anal sex on the right side.

5) Karryn can take cocks in left and/or right hand, pussy, mouth and ass - no mention of titjob yet.

6) There are 5 poses designed - sitting normally, sitting on the left and right and standing on the left and right

7) The limit of people that can spawn is initially 5 but can be increased or decreased based on prison edicts like hire cooks or bulk food supplier or glory hole reputation

8) There are three type of queues: urinal (taking piss), stall and washing - apparently if there's too much noise from Karryn, guests from the queues can hear it and come to the stall on the left or right.

9) After an orgasm a guest leaves the stall and joins washing queue.
Thank you for the detailed view of the GH. And they piss on karryn ? Well, that's going to be funny.

Spillo89

Jul 8, 2020
October 5th, 2020: Progress Report

Hey everyone. Sachinama here with this week's Progress Report.

Currently we are working on the Glory Hole Battle for the Bathroom in level 2. I finished all the rough sketches and the background CG for this H scene. This scene has the most variations in Karryn's Prison and Rem had racked his brains while he was writing code like a scholar solving a mathematical equation.lol This scene's drawings were really difficult for me too, but I think this battle alone would be so hot that it would rewrite the history of all the Glory Hole games to date!

This is a secret but the CGs in this post are only a small part of the scene. Stay tuned for the next update!

added reddit post

buggzy313

May 31, 2019
can anyone get me a code fix that lets you only encounter lizards in lvl three? or a way to reduce the homeless ...id prefer only guards lizards and thugs in 3

haremking1118

Jun 14, 2018
Does anyone know some magical way to speed up the game on my low end computer that should be able to play this without any issues? xD

I do have the 5870m while its an old card, I do have it overclocked. But the gpu I don't think is the issue. I looked at task manager and this game is taking a lot of my cpu% That is probably the issue.

I set the affinity on most of my running programs to cores 4-7 and set the priority on the game to high and it actually helped a little bit but not too much. I have an 1st gen i7-720qm.

Something is consuming waaaaaaay too much resources. Maybe the images have too high of a resolution? My game is constantly playing in slow motion, then it wants to fastfoward sometimes, repeat. I already set the text options to as fast as possible. Not sure what else to do.

JellyGlass

Jan 28, 2018
Does anyone know some magical way to speed up the game on my low end computer that should be able to play this without any issues? xD

I do have the 5870m while its an old card, I do have it overclocked. But the gpu I don't think is the issue. I looked at task manager and this game is taking a lot of my cpu% That is probably the issue.

I set the affinity on most of my running programs to cores 4-7 and set the priority on the game to high and it actually helped a little bit but not too much. I have an 1st gen i7-720qm.

Something is consuming waaaaaaay too much resources. Maybe the images have too high of a resolution? My game is constantly playing in slow motion, then it wants to fastfoward sometimes, repeat. I already set the text options to as fast as possible. Not sure what else to do.
Try running it at a lower graphics setting like 1600x900 your card wasn't made to handle much above that. Just so you know even my newer intergrated graphics will out preform that card accorrding to data. Also make sure nothing is running in the background just to be sure.

haremking1118

Jun 14, 2018
Try running it at a lower graphics setting like 1600x900 your card wasn't made to handle much above that. Just so you know even my newer intergrated graphics will out preform that card accorrding to data. Also make sure nothing is running in the background just to be sure.
No amount of resolution change had made a difference, even at 320p. Pretty sure it has nothing to do with the gpu.

edit - Hmm... I take it back, but now I'm confused. I actually lowered the windows resoution, not the game and it worked. But that is very strange. Normally I would just click and drag the game screen (or set res in options) and make it smaller and it would increase my fps like that.

Whats going on? Is rpg maker forced 1080p no matter the game size? Either way thanks. I would of never thought about the windows resolution.

my gpu specs is 2560 x 1600 though its recommended settings is 1080p at default. Its overlocked too. Maybe I should overclock it more......

Last edited:
May 20, 2020

You need SSD.
Even 7200rpm HDD won't handle it well, an SSD makes switching rooms, rounds shifting during battle much much much faster. (it seems this game needs a lot of writing and reading during these maneuvers, 4k reading/writing speed determines the game speed, in that respect, HDD is a piece of shit...)
My 4gen cpu + 860m + 7200rpm HDD is slower than 3gen cpu + SSD.
dGPU useless, since not that much casual animation = not that much floating-point-calculation

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes