Nadore

Mar 26, 2017
October 5th, 2020: Progress Report

Hey everyone. Sachinama here with this week's Progress Report.

Currently we are working on the Glory Hole Battle for the Bathroom in level 2. I finished all the rough sketches and the background CG for this H scene. This scene has the most variations in Karryn's Prison and Rem had racked his brains while he was writing code like a scholar solving a mathematical equation.lol This scene's drawings were really difficult for me too, but I think this battle alone would be so hot that it would rewrite the history of all the Glory Hole games to date!

This is a secret but the CGs in this post are only a small part of the scene. Stay tuned for the next update!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

May 20, 2020
Translated version:

Proved:
- Rem good at math, hence the best programmer.
- Me good at drawing, hence the best artist.
- You guys want Holes and here they are! We never let you down!

VOTE!

:love::love::love::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
(just for fun)

Nov 6, 2018
Translated version:

Proved:
- Rem good at math, hence the best programmer.
- Me good at drawing, hence the best artist.
- You guys want Holes and here they are! We never let you down!

VOTE!

:love::love::love::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
(just for fun)
anything to do to get scenes besides fighting

Nov 6, 2018
guys someone help me i seriously have no idea what to do
i just keep fighting the guards and the inmates
when i win nothing happen and when i try to lose some scenes happen
now should i win or lose or what
and should i just keep fighting there's no scenes besides after losing?!

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
guys someone help me i seriously have no idea what to do
i just keep fighting the guards and the inmates
when i win nothing happen and when i try to lose some scenes happen
now should i win or lose or what
and should i just keep fighting there's no scenes besides after losing?!
Game is a Battle Fuck game. All scenes are within some sort of a "battle". 0 CGs. So learn Sex Skills and then you will see more stuff.

Nov 6, 2018
Game is a Battle Fuck game. All scenes are within some sort of a "battle". 0 CGs. So learn Sex Skills and then you will see more stuff.
should i aim to win or to lose
cuz the only time something happens is when i lose
but the same scenes repeat

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
should i aim to win or to lose
cuz the only time something happens is when i lose
but the same scenes repeat
If you just want Sex stuff, stay in the fight, without killing them and let your Desires go up. You don't want to lose, since you will get only the Defeat Scene over and over again. Gather Passives that way, that will lower Desire Requirments and more and more stuff will happen. Also Enemy Type is important, since every enemy, has there own stuff, that they want to do. So a Goblin for example, will only start licking Karryn if her Pussy Desire is high enough, nothing else.

Nov 6, 2018
If you just want Sex stuff, stay in the fight, without killing them and let your Desires go up. You don't want to lose, since you will get only the Defeat Scene over and over again. Gather Passives that way, that will lower Desire Requirments and more and more stuff will happen. Also Enemy Type is important, since every enemy, has there own stuff, that they want to do. So a Goblin for example, will only start licking Karryn if her Pussy Desire is high enough, nothing else.
what abt the guards near my room
when i dont kill them they finish mustrbating and then i automatically win
i want to lose so i can do what they wany

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
what abt the guards near my room
when i dont kill them they finish mustrbating and then i automatically win
i want to lose so i can do what they wany
Just keep fighting against them. Guard Aggression will more and more rise and they will beat you easy.

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Wow guys... I just realized something. The title you pick when you start the game IS NOT equipped :ROFLMAO:

Sign, that is a mistake since the description makes it sounds like it would automatically be on from the start but nope....

So when I equip the Ambitious Experimenter title, I start with positive income on prison mode. sigh
Not only that, but the one you start with costs money to maintain. It's a newb trap.

Reactions: haremking1118

raphael9233

Sep 27, 2019
should i work to regain control or not?
what's best for more action
To get more action you need to lower your desire reuirements. To do that, keep getting debuffs and losing first. You will get passives that lower deisre needed to unlock more scenes. Also know which enemy target what area so that you can unlock sex skills on your own which will unlock even more.

Rule of thumb:
1)If you want a certain ack (e.g. boobjob) on anybody that does not initiate it, you need a skill to initiate it yourself
2)If you want a desire lowered, keep finding enemies that initiate that sort of stuff
3)Effective way of lowering resistence when you still don't have passives is to fight even when exhausted
4)For enemies to want to lewd Karryn during battle, they need to be horny and their pleasure gauge needs to go up. Whether you make then horny and they star masburbating to you or you kiss them until they are erect is up to you
5)Karryn can only be penetrated when wet. If your version can't get wet for some reason, fight goblins. When pussy desire is high enough but not wet, they perform culingnus to get Karryn wet. After afew times, She gets wet easier and easier

Shinobikun

Oct 5, 2017
The Gloryhole preview only shows a handjob and blowjob but it will probably feature sex as well, right?

I'm glad Sachinama is hyping up this scene. If he's happy enough with the way its turning out to be gloating in a preview post it must be turning out amazingly.

Nov 6, 2018
guys i lost my three hours worth of playing cuz i didn't maintain order
what should i do now
i don't want to start it all over again

Nov 6, 2018
Really good game, I have been playing it for a few minutes and I'm already hooked. I usually don't like VN styled games, even if they're made in RPG maker, but this one is great
could you share ur saves me too i just started it ans i don't want saves from ppl who r further in the game

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes