Wrr

Apr 24, 2018
Half the time her own guards and employees are trying to assault her as well; who the hell is going to join her party?

ten10dies

Jan 17, 2020
There really should just be a seperate thread for the pregnant mod so people can discuss over there, questions, answers, fixes, what'd they like to see added in the MOD, etc.

It'd help not jam up this thread and be alot easier for people curious about the mod.
I thought this site had separated threads for mods.

Back

Aug 3, 2017
The last time I played, I managed to beat the third (and at the time, final) boss without the MC ever succumbing to corruption. I stopped there since I felt that the game will just shoehorn players down the path of depravity no matter what they do afterwards. I got the feeling after reading a bunch of posts a month ago or so that fate was inevitable for Karryn.

Is it possible to create a "pure", incorruptible, heroic, takes-no-shit sadist of a warden for Karryn in this game? (Being a sadist is unavoidable if you're beating prisoners back left and right and knocking sense into them.)

For instance, something like this ice queen...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
The last time I played, I managed to beat the third (and at the time, final) boss without the MC ever succumbing to corruption. I stopped there since I felt that the game will just shoehorn players down the path of depravity no matter what they do afterwards. I got the feeling after reading a bunch of posts a month ago or so that fate was inevitable for Karryn.

Is it possible to create a "pure", incorruptible, heroic, takes-no-shit sadist of a warden for Karryn in this game? (Being a sadist is unavoidable if you're beating prisoners back left and right and knocking sense into them.)

For instance, something like this ice queen...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So far pure runs are possible, yes.

xellos49698

Nov 4, 2017
It's very difficult to do a pure run, but not impossible. You should focus on Money and Strength ability increasing Edicts. I started with Ambitious Experimenter, on Secretary mod with no cheats. It cost roughly 2000 dollars to unlock all the Published Record under Personal which will net you an extra 265 dollar per day. Also, you want to unlock Prison Guards for Office and Self Paid Equipment to lower your expenses as soon as possible.

Personally, I prefer a melee build at first because it is so much easier to unlock and you can go back to your weapon later. Once you unlock Strength level 4 you can buy all the unarmed combat skills and which makes it very hard for the enemies to take advantage of you when you can one shot them. Just keep combat limited to 3 or 4 encounters and fix your clothes often.

Back

Aug 3, 2017
Firstly, thank you all for the responses. Secondly, there appears to be some confusion here. Allow me to clarify.

I have already achieved a "pure" run where negative stats (such as sex acts, corruption, or slut level) are either nonexistent or extremely low (from unavoidables). Stopped playing a while back since I was at the end of content for an incorruptible Karryn in an unmodified game.

I fully understand that the main focus of the game is to send Karryn down the path of depravity. However, is that inevitable and the only recourse, or are there any future plans where this is not the case? A (fully functional) route or two where everyone ends up acknowledging that Karryn is the undisputed, all-knowing, all-powerful, master-of-the-fuckin'-universe that can complete any assignment unscathed (including being the warden of a prison of ill-repute).

Is anyone aware or have news where the dev team mentioned if that's possible? That's what I was really getting at. There's a couple tantalizing bits in the game that hints to such a scenario, but alas, it is no definite proof that will be the case in the future. I'd like to see Karryn as a paragon of virtue, honor, and strength, but also one that could invoke cold, unrelenting fear to anyone with just a mere glance. No one would dare cross her. Was curious if the dev team is also implementing something like that as well. ^^

Stay safe y'all. Pura vida.

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
Firstly, thank you all for the responses. Secondly, there appears to be some confusion here. Allow me to clarify.

I have already achieved a "pure" run where negative stats (such as sex acts, corruption, or slut level) are either nonexistent or extremely low (from unavoidables). Stopped playing a while back since I was at the end of content for an incorruptible Karryn in an unmodified game.

I fully understand that the main focus of the game is to send Karryn down the path of depravity. However, is that inevitable and the only recourse, or are there any future plans where this is not the case? A (fully functional) route or two where everyone ends up acknowledging that Karryn is the undisputed, all-knowing, all-powerful, master-of-the-fuckin'-universe that can complete any assignment unscathed (including being the warden of a prison of ill-repute).

Is anyone aware or have news where the dev team mentioned if that's possible? That's what I was really getting at. There's a couple tantalizing bits in the game that hints to such a scenario, but alas, it is no definite proof that will be the case in the future. I'd like to see Karryn as a paragon of virtue, honor, and strength, but also one that could invoke cold, unrelenting fear to anyone with just a mere glance. No one would dare cross her. Was curious if the dev team is also implementing something like that as well. ^^

We only know, that the game is going to have multiple endings. Now if the game is going to have an ending exactly like you want? Dunno. My guess is, that the "pure" route ends up just with her marrying the emperor and leaving the prison behind. But maybe there is an ending, in which she enjoys it too much, being the dominant Warden of this prison. Sounds at least possible but we will see.

Reactions: Back

LOGAN-D

Jun 19, 2018

I don't believe there is such news. Considering they are keeping even certain game mechanics a secret, we can assume they are keeping a wrap on end-game specifics as well. However, I think it is pretty safe to make certain deductions based on what we've seen. We know purity matters so far to an extent, based on the Slut Level requirements for the gifts. While story doesn't seem to be currently affected by high or low slut level, it is quite clear there will be multiple endings.

I would guess Karryn could potentially end up being revered as a paragon, considering every gift from the Emperor with the minimum SL requirement is titled "Heroes Guide Vol. x" This could be a clue to her being seen as a "hero" in an ending. Now, whether or not you need to choose every single guide for every gift as a special criteria for the purest of runs remains to be seen.

All of that being said, there's probably a lot of story development on levels 4 and 5, so who knows what could happen.

Reactions: Back

haremking1118

Jun 14, 2018
Hello everyone. So the read me for the mod says I can customize the game in the js files. Its the CC_Mod.js file. I guess you don't need to look at anything else?

A few questions.

// Charm isn't impacted by slut level
const CCMod_paramTweak_Charm_NoSlutShaming = true;
Defaut is false? Whats the relationship between charm and slut level? If I had to guess, if you have a lot of charm, they won't shame her?

Last edited:

wowgoat

Dec 9, 2018
Did anyone know witch passives that increasing charm growth ?. I'm still looking for the list

drchainchair2

Mar 28, 2020
Hello everyone. So the read me for the mod says I can customize the game in the js files. Its the CC_Mod.js file. I guess you don't need to look at anything else?

A few questions.

Defaut is false? Whats the relationship between charm and slut level? If I had to guess, if you have a lot of sharm, they won't shame her?
Charm stat is lowered by a function based on slut level in vanilla game.

Reactions: haremking1118

EmilIrving

Jun 29, 2017
Is it just me or are the frames sink harder than the titanic? Granted I notice that being a thing mostly in the Receptionist side job, but I assume that will be worked out by v. 6 hopefully not having to wait till 7.

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes