Umaru-chan

Aug 12, 2016
Never before have I seen this much freedom in combat in this game! Wish I had found it sooner and can't wait for more. Btw if anyone knows any other games like this (battlefuck) please post them here or PM me!

Reactions: LittleDemon

LazySloth

Sep 15, 2017
Really good game, I have been playing it for a few minutes and I'm already hooked. I usually don't like VN styled games, even if they're made in RPG maker, but this one is great

Reactions: LittleDemon

Muchos

May 31, 2017
If you start a new game+, will it also bring over the reception and bar reputation or do I have to start over with that again?

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
If you start a new game+, will it also bring over the reception and bar reputation or do I have to start over with that again?
You also keep days passed which defeats the purpose of NG+ entirely. I seriously hope they change how it works on proper release because right now it's stupid.
All the enemies keep their levels, and the unique enemies are also kept. So NG+ is actually a lot HARDER, because you don't start with Karryn's personal stat/skill edicts and equipment which significantly help her in combat.

drchainchair2

Mar 28, 2020
You also keep days passed which defeats the purpose of NG+ entirely. I seriously hope they change how it works on proper release because right now it's stupid.
All the enemies keep their levels, and the unique enemies are also kept. So NG+ is actually a lot HARDER, because you don't start with Karryn's personal stat/skill edicts and equipment which significantly help her in combat.
There are two options for NG+. Seriously look at the options given instead of bitching about something that already has a solution. If you reset stats you start back over at Day 1 but you keep titles.

grimling

Jan 25, 2018
Enemies became too strong. How do they grow in levels? And why Karyn can't grow warden level more than 24? Slut level 125+.

wowgoat

Dec 9, 2018
Enemies became too strong. How do they grow in levels? And why Karyn can't grow warden level more than 24? Slut level 125+.
I suggest u to restart the game with agi focused build ( buy eddic that increase agi gowth) this will make karryn evades most attack/dammage

Reactions: Kushaldao

haremking1118

Jun 14, 2018
I suggest u to restart the game with agi focused build ( buy eddic that increase agi gowth) this will make karryn evades most attack/dammage
I feel the developer is trying to make it so you can go any path you want as far as str, dex, and agility. But I did find that I had trouble advancing. Do you think that the game balance needs some work (playing on prison mode)? I have to start over (see below) so maybe I'll try agi and see how it goes.

I actually came on to say that I have regrets. I used the mod, and revert some of the stuff back to the original, including removing the manual save, and adding auto save. However, the game saved while I was stuck on loading. Now when I load it, it stays loading so I just lost all the work I put into the game :cry:

Lesson learned. I'll keep the save option opened to make a backup.

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
Because the game is still in development. When it's finished the max level will be much higher or non existent.
I highly doubt that. I think the game will stay that way, that every new floor raises the max level by 12, since the Edicts have it in them.

haremking1118

Jun 14, 2018
Wow guys... I just realized something. The title you pick when you start the game IS NOT equipped :ROFLMAO:

Sign, that is a mistake since the description makes it sounds like it would automatically be on from the start but nope....

So when I equip the Ambitious Experimenter title, I start with positive income on prison mode. sigh

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes