Pdc6

Dec 16, 2019
The gloryhole minigame on level 2 is coming next patch. Otherwise a stripper mini-game is planned. Not sure if that's coming after or before level 4 though.
Stripper mini-game is absolutely dope. Hoping they would add costumes to spice it up a bit

Cotabl

Oct 10, 2020
Sounds great. Looking forward to it. I slept on this game for a long time, as the OP page did not seem that enticing. The game is really smooth. My only gripe is that sometimes fights can be a bit too long. Would be nice to have an option to set an action you want to perform every round until cancelled.
"Sometimes"
I remember on the third level gettin' into a fight with 3-wave long bastids
I got knocked out before I got any of them aroused
That led them to harassing me endlessly, and me just usin' healing thoughts and taking a breath to restore my mind whenever I could 'cause I didn't feel like losing again since third level lose scene is the same as on the first level
I think it took me, like, 15 minutes to finish this fight 'cause my charm was low so enemies got aroused quite slowly while I couldn't do shit
That's the only such occurence for me so far, however
But bruh
That was the longest fight I've had there.
For some reasons some lizardmen/hobos at third level were just dealin', like, 70 pleasure damage with certain attacks to me and I couldn't do shit, lol

amusedfox

Jan 4, 2019
How can I see what the icons below the stamina bar mean? I assume they are status effects, but I can't find them in the status menu.

zero10921

May 31, 2019
How can I see what the icons below the stamina bar mean? I assume they are status effects, but I can't find them in the status menu.
If lucky the next update will come with tooltip that will tell you what the icon effect does, right you can guess by lucking at the icon or know what action taking before it pop up.

kidseconomy

Jul 2, 2020
the download is only a version of the demo. does anyone know a link for the full game? (I don't want to pay on patreon for it LOL)

kekasaurus

Jan 23, 2018
There are rooms with NPCs that explain what the icons mean. It's a bit clunky but the explanation's there. One is the guards' room to the south after exiting Karryn's office.

buggzy313

May 31, 2019
....catbug hereby declares you ..........un.............intellectual
sorr...reason i make the joke was cuz ...theres no way a game thats finished but not on f95...would have over 440 chat things ....not for a demo in this situation.

13kimg

Feb 6, 2020
Is there a way to tweak Warden Level Limit in a .js file? I would like to change it from 12 per floor to say 25.

loka224

Oct 10, 2018
the download is only a version of the demo. does anyone know a link for the full game? (I don't want to pay on patreon for it LOL)
The Download is for the most up to date version of the game ,still under development,but the game have already lot of content and is addictive,and you can have a lot more playtime on it than most of finished games on this site. (i have multiple saves with 40h of playtime^^).
If you are interested in the game you can start to play now and you will have lot of fun.

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
I read that the new update will overhaul passives, so, will the new update require a new game? I liked the grindiness of the game (if you can call it grind, when you enjoyed the journey), but doing it again from purity is not something I would be looking forward to.

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Almost certainly, but stick around a few days after the update releases, someone will surely upload some saves with progress.
Ah that is too bad, but to be expected I guess. While a foreign save is nice, I liked how much the different passives and other stuff marked your own playthrough, with foreign save, that will be gone. Guess I will just use it to see the new features, but wait for when it eventually fully releases for another real session.

Dr.Jan Itor

Jun 19, 2018
The gloryhole minigame on level 2 is coming next patch. Otherwise a stripper mini-game is planned. Not sure if that's coming after or before level 4 though.
If current development is to be taken into that equation,either lvl 4 and stripper mini game come together or lvl 4 then the mini game(I think this is more likely).

4.60 star(s) 400 Votes