negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
Is there a way to change how much edicts you get daily? I tried using rpg save editor and saveditoronline, but i cant find which variable to change, i also tried a sort of tutorial that was back on page 56( or was it 65?), but it didn't work. Any way to do it?

Go to the folder where you've installed the game, open the "www" folder -> js folder -> plugins folder and look for RemtairyEdicts.js, then look for

Game_Actor.prototype.getNewDayEdictPoints = function() {
let unusedPoints = Math.max(this._storedEdictPoints, this.stsAsp());
this.resetEdictPoints();

let points = 2;

Change that 2 to any amount you want, save changes, start the game, sleep ingame and then you have the amount you've edited.

Volcanis02

Nov 11, 2019
There you go mate, slut lvl 193, all the skills, all the sex skills, 193 passives, just 1 item left to buy from the shop
Enjoy!
i have a problem i can't play on you're save like i did everything and i can't play with it can someone tell me what do i have to do to be able to play with the save please

MatteoRenzi

Mar 28, 2018
i have a problem i can't play on you're save like i did everything and i can't play with it can someone tell me what do i have to do to be able to play with the save please
You should copy everything inside the rar archive into the save folder of the game

Volcanis02

Nov 11, 2019
You should copy everything inside the rar archive into the save folder of the game
Ohhh okay i see if it's possible can you like send a picture of where the save folder is please and how can ichange the type of files because i'm using 7zip on the save files but when i use it still keep my file in RAR,is it normal ?

Last edited:

Seraphim1404

Feb 24, 2018
I know i´ve asked this before, but i just cannot figure it out.
How do you change what Karryn says in battle/scenes? Could someone post an example of how to change a line to something else and in which file it is located?
Many thanks in advance ;)

Comrade Anulnyat

Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
I know i´ve asked this before, but i just cannot figure it out.
How do you change what Karryn says in battle/scenes? Could someone post an example of how to change a line to something else and in which file it is located?
Many thanks in advance ;)
RemLines.json in www\data is would probably be the thing you're looking for.

minin

Mar 2, 2019
anyone know how to change karryns dormant desire? is it the same as changing the extra sensitive area?

flamewolf393

Nov 13, 2020
So theres an impossible fight in this: "West the big thug"

Its not in the bar (I avoided that just like i was told), its just a fight out in the hallways. This asshole does 450 stamina damage every single hit, knocking me down. If I use energy to get back up, he just hits for another 450 damage and Im down again. Eventually I run out of energy and loose. How the hell is this fight supposed to be won?

Another impossible fight: Two normal thugs at once with their charge up attacks doing 150 damage each. They quickly overwhelm me and knock me down and again I can never get back up.

Last edited:

TheSinful

Jun 11, 2018

Its not in the bar (I avoided that just like i was told), its just a fight out in the hallways. This asshole does 450 stamina damage every single hit, knocking me down. If I use energy to get back up, he just hits for another 450 damage and Im down again. Eventually I run out of energy and loose. How the hell is this fight supposed to be won?

Another impossible fight: Two normal thugs at once with their charge up attacks doing 150 damage each. They quickly overwhelm me and knock me down and again I can never get back up.
Git gud. Also train more, like against guards. The fights are definitely not impossible

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018

Don't fight against Thugs at the start. Only fight in the room before the bar, after the bar and after the Guard Station. In those rooms no Thugs spawn, unless you have created Wanted Thugs already.

xellos49698

Nov 4, 2017
is there anyway to make her naked in the newest versions all the time?
Comment = // in front of the script you want to disable.

Open file RemtairyKarryn.js and search for the following lines (line 1107 in v0.4u) and comment out the two lines in the middle as followed:

Original code
this.restoreClothingDurability();
if(!this._lostPanties) this.putOnPanties();

Nude Code

//this.restoreClothingDurability();
//if(!this._lostPanties) this.putOnPanties();

Full Script of the line with Nude code

JavaScript:

//Post Battle
Game_Actor.prototype.postBattleCleanup = function() {
this.setAllowTachieUpdate(false);
this._emoteMasterManagerIsRunning = false;
this._dontResetSexPose = false;
this._orgasmCallQueuedUp = false;
this._isCurrentlyUsingSkewer = false;
//this.restoreClothingDurability();
//if(!this._lostPanties) this.putOnPanties();
this.turnOffCantEscapeFlag();
this.resetCockTargets();
this.removeAllToys();
this.disableAllPoseSkills();
this.clearParamExp();
this.clearTempRecords();
this.cleanUpLiquids();
this.resetDesires();
this.postBattlePleasure();
this.enableMentalPhase();
this.setWardenMapPose();
this.setAllowTachieUpdate(true);
};

2.) Wake up naked. Ofc including panties if you wish ;)
Spoiler: code tweak

Open file RemtairyPrison.js, search for the following lines (line 936 in v0.4u) and comment out the three lines at the bottom as followed and add the two lines above those lines: (commented lines start with "//")

JavaScript:

// Advance Next Day
Game_Party.prototype.advanceNextDay = function() {
let actor = $gameActors.actor(ACTOR_KARRYN_ID);

let alreadyCountedMaxOrder = false;

if(this.order === 100) {
this._daysInMaxOrder++;
alreadyCountedMaxOrder = true;
}

this.increaseDayCount(1);
this.resetSpecialBattles();
this.nextDayRiotManager();
this.increaseOrderFromEquippedTitles(false);
this.increaseOrderFromDayChange();
this.respawnAnarchyEnemies();
this.increaseDaysInRioting();

if(this.order === 100 && !alreadyCountedMaxOrder)
this._daysInMaxOrder++;

this.gainGold(this.calculateBalance(false));

if(this._gold === 0) {
this.titlesBankruptcyOrder();
this._daysInBankruptcy++;
this._gold = 0;
}

this.checkForNewTitle();

//todo: check for this.hasNoOrder() then game over

actor.getNewDayEdictPoints();
actor.removeClothing();
actor.stripOffPanties();
//actor.putOnPanties();
//actor.passiveWakeUp_losePantiesEffect();
//actor.restoreClothingDurability();
actor.resetArtisanMeal();
actor.cleanUpLiquids();
$gameScreen.setMapInfoRefreshNeeded();
};

TastyDongo

Jan 28, 2018
What does the corruption stat do? Im looking through the edicts and wondering about it.
Right now the only visible thing it does is after you clear level 2, those nerd start costing you [Corruption x 10] Funds every day, but that's basically all about it, and you can remove it via edict.

Suncatcher42

Aug 12, 2019
is there anyway to make her naked in the newest versions all the time?
The easiest thing is to take the line that triggers at the end of each combat that puts her clothes back on, and comment it out.
Open RemtairyKarryn.js in your favorite text editor (after backing up the original, natch) and do a ctrl+f for Game_Actor.prototype.postBattleCleanup
put a // in front of the function to restore clothing durability and the function to put panties back on. Now once her clothes are stolen, they stay off until she gets changed to do a side job or she goes to bed. While you're at it you can comment out the line that cleans up all the fluids she's covered in, or the one removing any toys that the nerds have added.

To wake up naked, open RemtairyPrison.js instead, search for Game_Party.prototype.advanceNextDay , and at the end of that function find the lines for
actor.putOnPanties();
actor.passiveWakeUp_losePantiesEffect();
actor.restoreClothingDurability();
and replace them with
actor.removeClothing();
actor.stripOffPanties();

If you want to strip after finishing a side job, go to Game_Actor.prototype.changeToWardenClothing and then after the line that switches her back to her warden clothes add a new line
this.removeClothing();
to take it back off. Don't try to prevent her from switching clothes in the first place though, because she'll still be in the most-stripped version of a side job outfit and that will cause problems if you take it to any situation where that outfit isn't accounted for.

A trickier option is to find the restoreClothingDurability() function itself, and change what stage of stripping it resets her to when she puts her clothes back on. It's easier to mess up the game this way, but you can do things like set it so that her "fully clothed" state is now the one with her skirt lifted up and one breast hanging out the top, no matter what caused her to get dressed, for maximum sluttiness.

Suncatcher42

Aug 12, 2019
Rem just posted a cautionary tale about game development. Long story short they were looking for a translator a while back to do a spanish release of Melty's Quest, and got approached by somebody who claimed to be living in Spain and struggling to get by due to COVID, so Rem hired them. A few months later they got the full translation, paid for it, and then discovered that instead of being translated by a real human who knew spanish, the entire thing is copy/pasted word for word from google translate, without even the most basic editing. So because of a poorly worded contract and a shitty con artist, Remtairy is out four figures and has nothing worth selling to make back that loss.

They didn't mention anything about this causing delays or risks to other ongoing projects like Karryn's Prison, but if any of you have been on the fence about signing up for subscribestar or buying a legal copy of Melty's Quest, this would be a good time to help the devs out.

Aug 29, 2020
Need some help!

How or better yet can I edit/modify Order? I tried using RPG Save Editor but that only lets you add money, I went into switches and variables and put order to 99 but when I load up a game my order doesnt change to 99. Weird because again this works for money just not order/control.

Has anyone found a way to modify Order/Control? Or is there a cheat for it?

4.60 star(s) 400 Votes