Larry247

Jul 26, 2017
Yea the whole point of the desire system is that Karryn -lets- it happen because she -desires- being touched. It's not that complicated.

Btw, the newest progress report picture shows another new feature of v0.7: facials. As well as a cock desire requirement for bukkake... I wonder if this means that the prisoners won't instantly cum on her anymore or whether that is also a new feature.

Another thing I wonder about is what will happen when you start the gloryhole minigame during a pure run, when you don't even have the requirements met for even a handjob. Maybe the game won't let you enter?
Maybe she will just sit there and wee wee in the pure run. Any dick shows up thro' any of those holes, Karryn will shoo the dick away or better just punch the dick into oblivion.

• Haha
Reactions: ForgottenMan1

Paralatae

May 15, 2019
It been posted many times in the thread, but here you go.

1: Be ready for vaginal sex (wet, desire requirements met)
2: Target has and erection (blush on their portrait)
3: Use kick attack on a target, only thugs and orcs
4: If the target survives they can initial standing sex as the counter attack.
I really hope they overhaul the standing sex pose so that it's less frustrating to get. The requirements are too many IMO and often the thugs go for the standard vaginal pose instead. If the erection requirement was removed I think that would be enough even if it may not "make sense" but I think the trade off is worth it since it's one of the best sex poses in the game.

Even better would be to make it more of a grab that leaves Karryn vulnerable to groping and can progress to sex once the grabber gets erect. Perhaps adding a skill that lets Karryn escape at the cost of energy could be added, maybe dealing damage so that a hand to hand build isn't made more or less impossible. As it is now, getting the skill and passive or even seeing the pose at all requires too much setup and random chance.

VincentYamato

Feb 12, 2018
Is there a way to change how much edicts you get daily? I tried using rpg save editor and saveditoronline, but i cant find which variable to change, i also tried a sort of tutorial that was back on page 56( or was it 65?), but it didn't work. Any way to do it?

Maroons

Oct 23, 2017
Could I get aomeone to confirm whether Ive gotten all the sex scenes so far? I've gotten:

Prisoner HJ
Thug Missionary & Standing Sex
Goblin Cunnilingus & DoggyStyle
Nerd Toys and FJ
Rogue Anal (Rimming off cause I'm not into that,
Slime Triple Penetration
Lizardman Cowgirl Sex
Hobo Anal
Orc BoobJob and Standing Sex
Bar storage Bukkake, Guard Gangbang, & Toilet Gangbang

Waitress gangang (fall over drunk)
Receptionist requests & Goblin Sex
Active Sex Skills to initiate any position other than Vaginal Sex.

Am I missing any?

Dr.Jan Itor

Jun 19, 2018
Could I get aomeone to confirm whether Ive gotten all the sex scenes so far? I've gotten:

Prisoner HJ
Nerd Toys and FJ
Slime Triple Penetration
Lizardman Cowgirl Sex
Hobo Anal

Am I missing any?
Nope you got them all.

Shinobikun

Oct 5, 2017

Prisoner HJ
Nerd Toys and FJ
Slime Triple Penetration
Lizardman Cowgirl Sex
Hobo Anal

Am I missing any?
Yes the guards have another titjob scene, blowjob scene and sex position. You've might have seen the TJ and BJ but the sex position can't be initiated by karryn yet.

Suncatcher42

Aug 12, 2019
Another thing I wonder about is what will happen when you start the gloryhole minigame during a pure run, when you don't even have the requirements met for even a handjob. Maybe the game won't let you enter?
Most likely there's an edict to officially open the gloryhole for business just like when you activated the previous two jobs, and it has a prerequisite of whatever passive gives you the handjob skill in combat.

Len313

Apr 21, 2020
Such an unfortunate game. Playable, but extremely frustrating due to lag. Can't even see the cut-ins.

Suncatcher42

Aug 12, 2019
Such an unfortunate game. Playable, but extremely frustrating due to lag. Can't even see the cut-ins.
Probably processor issues. My ancient laptop had plenty of ram and such and could technically run the game, but with multi-second pauses between lines of dialogue. The desktop I built a couple years ago plays the whole thing quick and smooth.

Dunno if they're going to do a final pass through to optimize all the code after the game is feature-complete or not, but the alpha at least is definitely not friendly to old machines.

TastyDongo

Jan 28, 2018
Definitely feel the lag during reception work where I was shaking hand and goblin doing his thing behind me, gosh it take so long and FPS keep drop below 40.

Jul 15, 2017
Is there a way to change how much edicts you get daily? I tried using rpg save editor and saveditoronline, but i cant find which variable to change, i also tried a sort of tutorial that was back on page 56( or was it 65?), but it didn't work. Any way to do it?
There is a way to get more Edict points per day but you will have to edit one of the JS files. I believe it is the RemtairyEdict.JS you need to edit. You will need to find the line where it states how many edict points you get per day and change it to whatever you like.

Reactions: VincentYamato

RudyMan

Jun 10, 2017
Greetings, brothers in degeneracy. Is there a way to speedhack this game?
And to my previous question: any info about full release date?
Thanks and may the force be with you. Always.

Shinobikun

Oct 5, 2017
Greetings, brothers in degeneracy. Is there a way to speedhack this game?
And to my previous question: any info about full release date?
Thanks and may the force be with you. Always.
Bit of an expensive solution but I've got a 144hz monitor and by unlocking the frame rate (disable the option "Synch Monitor FPS") the game runs over twice as fast as it normally does :whistle: I've actually gotten so used to it that I can't go back to normal speed.

4.60 star(s) 400 Votes