KobaNKVD

Nov 23, 2019
Karryn's Prison for sure. By the time Cyberpunk 2077 releases, Remtairy will be working oh a new game already after successfully releasing KP and 3 other games
>2077 releases

tomcat411

Mar 10, 2018
November 10th, 2020: Progress Report
Hey everyone, Rem here with this week's Progress Report!

I only got two words: Holy moly. There's so much work to do inbetween re-designing Passives and re-implementing them. So for the last week I've been working a bit on the Glory Hole code as Sachinama continue to get art done for it here and there, and then focusing on the Desire/Passive overhaul.
Compared to v6 and earlier versions, there are going to be quite a few more Passives that have what I call 'advance' effects. 'Basic' effects are your increased sensitivities, increased Max Desire and such. While 'advance' effects are a bit more complicated then just making a number somewhere go up higher.
So, one of the overarching goal for going through all this effort to overhaul all this stuff is not only to make the corruption process more immersive, but to of course also add some complexity and build ideas for people to play with. For people into the idea of challenge runs and stuff, I intend to have a lot of stuff for those people to play around with. And since that would involve replaying the game over and over again from the start with no stats and no Passives, I want build options to not only just involve Stats and Edicts choices, but maybe also the type of Passives you might want to focus on getting and/or avoiding for your build.
I don't want to say any more to avoid spoiling some of the new Passive effects, so this is where I'm going to stop. In other news, I've decided to start uncapping all the Records. When I say Records, I'm talking about the statistics like Karryn has had sex with xx people or gave xx blowjobs and such. Previously, Records were capped by necessity because I want to restrict people getting access to let's say lategame super slutty Passives when they are only able to access Level One and Two and getting all the Passives too early on would mess up their ability to win battles. However, with this came the cost of Records being kinda of useless for, well, showing off how many times your Karryn has done this or that.
So I'm going to go through all the code to remove all the limits on Records while using a different method to restrict access to lategame Passives. One of my favorite thing to do while playing eroge RPGs is checking out the ingame statistics to see how many people the female protagonist has slept with and such, and now as a developer I also really want to see all our players' statistics on how many times they've let their Karryn done this or that. But this joy has been depraved from both me and everyone for too long, so I'm changing that.
Now on a final note, while I don't want to spoil the new Passive effects to avoid ruining the joy of exploration and discovery, I will leave you all with this screenshot. Like I said in previous Progress Reports, Desire Requirements will be mostly static from now on with very, very few exceptions. And this is the reveal of all the new Desire Requirements, take this information as you will!

jackjack18

Feb 10, 2018
Sorry guys, I read somewhere that my kicks can be counteres, I don't know the requirements tho, been kicking around for a while, but nothing happens, if any of you knows more might help me...

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Sorry guys, I read somewhere that my kicks can be counteres, I don't know the requirements tho, been kicking around for a while, but nothing happens, if any of you knows more might help me...
It been posted many times in the thread, but here you go.

1: Be ready for vaginal sex (wet, desire requirements met)
2: Target has and erection (blush on their portrait)
3: Use kick attack on a target, only thugs and orcs
4: If the target survives they can initial standing sex as the counter attack.

Beats9821

Nov 19, 2018
It been posted many times in the thread, but here you go.

1: Be ready for vaginal sex (wet, desire requirements met)
2: Target has and erection (blush on their portrait)
3: Use kick attack on a target, only thugs and orcs
4: If the target survives they can initial standing sex as the counter attack.
damn that's hot

Suncatcher42

Aug 12, 2019
Of course, all prisoners in this game are gentlemen psychics, who initiate any form of sexual activity only when they telepathically detect Karryn to want it.
Karryn is so damn dangerous that they can't actually rape her. The dialogue for most of the sex acts make it clear that she's letting them do these things, and even the times she objects the line is something like 'I didn't mean that hole' or 'You didn't even wait until I said yes this time'. If she wasn't such a pervert, she could bring down everybody in the prison without taking a single injury, but instead she gets super horny really fast and finds herself being seduced by all these pathetic weaklings.

Alright got to level 2, how do I get scenes with the Nerds?
The tricky part with nerds is 1) iirc each only carries a single random toy, so you won't be able to get all the toy scenes from a single nerd and they might not do anything if, say, they carry anal beads and all your desire is in your pussy and 2) if your cock desire is high enough they go for the footjob to the exclusion of all else, so if you want to play with the toys you need to keep cock desire really low while you raise your others.

4.60 star(s) 400 Votes