phantomz

Feb 17, 2020
is there any actual fuck scene in receptionist job or all of them are kissing , handjob, blowjob and tits groping ?

tsoda

Sep 26, 2017
any one rember the werewolfs from a post back in the day any word on them
I don't think there was any news about them in the recent reports. My guess is that they'll be in the next floor (there's always new creatures each floor)

phantomz

Feb 17, 2020
Goblins get bolder the more notoriety you have, in my case Goblin start doing anal and vaginal penetration after 10+ notoriety.
she's already at notoriety lvl 12 . the only change i've saw for now is more goblins come to have fun with her .
but still no actual fucking . just fingering and licking :unsure:

Reactions: campfap

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
she's already at notoriety lvl 12 . the only change i've saw for now is more goblins come to have fun with her .
Notoriety is not important, when it comes to the Goblins and fucking her. You need to get passives, that lower her Desire Req. for Jobs.

Reactions: phantomz

TastyDongo

Jan 28, 2018
Then it must been based on your lust level instead. (or getting require passive like the person just commented above me)

Reactions: phantomz

phantomz

Feb 17, 2020
Notoriety is not important, when it comes to the Goblins and fucking her. You need to get passives, that lower her Desire Req. for Jobs.
Then it must been based on your lust level instead. (or getting require passive like the person just commented above me)
i've got a huge list of passive [156] ..and her slutty lvl is 154 .
anyway i continue and try again . thanks both of you for helps (y)

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
i've got a huge list of passive [156] ..and her slutty lvl is 154 .
anyway i continue and try again . thanks both of you for helps (y)
Yeah well, there is a good chance you are missing all the Passives from Jobs and without them, her Desire Req. in a Job a way higher. Make sure you get fucked in the Waitress Job, that gives you Full Waitress Passive. And in the Receptionst Job, get Visitors to cum. After a few times, you will get some passives, that lower her Desire Req. low enough for her to get fucked.

4.60 star(s) 400 Votes