wolfyjrb15

Aug 28, 2020
well i just don't know what to focus on early on, so it will be hard for me

Edit: I've started again about 3 times now

TastyDongo

Jan 28, 2018
well i just don't know what to focus on early on, so it will be hard for me

Edit: I've started again about 3 times now
I will suggest 3 path, (Counter which focus on Str and Dex , primary getting the halberd counter+ talent and the counter skill you can learn after learning endurance 2 I think.)
(Swift which focus on Dex and Agi , mainly focus killing enemy with Yellow Attack and Blue Attack, can dodge a lot of attack)
(Sex which focus Charm and Mind , just raise Mind as high as possible and keep suppressing desire and you're invincible, I use this to defeat prison mode with ease, a bit slow tot compare to first 2)

If you're asking about general gameplay, my advice is don't bother touching any edict that increase Order, you wanna to run low on Order if not you're poor, always save money for them though in case thing get too out of hand,

Growth rate aren't that useful, the skill you can learn after taking growth rate is what you should be looking for.

Reactions: Kolblogberg

wolfyjrb15

Aug 28, 2020
I will suggest 3 path, (Counter which focus on Str and Dex , primary getting the halberd counter+ talent and the counter skill you can learn after learning endurance 2 I think.)
(Swift which focus on Dex and Agi , mainly focus killing enemy with Yellow Attack and Blue Attack, can dodge a lot of attack)
(Sex which focus Charm and Mind , just raise Mind as high as possible and keep suppressing desire and you're invincible, I use this to defeat prison mode with ease, a bit slow tot compare to first 2)

If you're asking about general gameplay, my advice is don't bother touching any edict that increase Order, you wanna to run low on Order if not you're poor, always save money for them though in case thing get too out of hand,

Growth rate aren't that useful, the skill you can learn after taking growth rate is what you should be looking for.
is it possible to incorporate swift and sex? because i would prefer to dodge attacks but idk what erdicts i will need for swift to work

TastyDongo

Jan 28, 2018
is it possible to incorporate swift and sex? because i would prefer to dodge attacks but idk what erdicts i will need for swift to work
Swift and sex is terrible combination , with sex you want opponent to strip you and knock you down, which both make harder by you keep dodging them.
Other than trying to raise your Agi as high as possible, there is no edict really important, just get agility growth and the skill with it.

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
Swift and sex is terrible combination , with sex you want opponent to strip you and knock you down, which both make harder by you keep dodging them.
Other than trying to raise your Agi as high as possible, there is no edict really important, just get agility growth and the skill with it.
Well, the Idea in that build is, that you are winning via Dominant Sex. It works actually, if you have enough Dex, since your Sex Skills, will oneshot all enemies.

phantomz

Feb 17, 2020
i activated these two > class curriculum:anatomy and supply anatomically correct model .
but still cant go to the class !

what should i do ? did i miss something ?

Untitled.jpg

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
i activated these two > class curriculum:anatomy and supply anatomically correct model .
but still cant go to the class !

what should i do ? did i miss something ?
Sadly that class doesn't exist. I hope they make these small things one day but I wouldn't hold my breath.

The description and the tooltip are such a tease sometimes. I just hope they keep working on it after the official release instead of leaving all these cockteases all over the place.

wolfyjrb15

Aug 28, 2020
so i should only do sex by itself? without using any of the attacks which correlate to each of the types. also how does the sex playstyle even work?

mamaboiii

Oct 13, 2018
so i should only do sex by itself? without using any of the attacks which correlate to each of the types. also how does the sex playstyle even work?
Generally, you get some idea of what each stat does by reading the hints of the guards in the guard room and the cafeteria (once unlocked) and reading the text in the "training" edict section for each stat path. Now for a slut playthrough you want to engage into sex fast each battle, deal heavy plasure damage without cumming each round. So for pleasure damage you'll want charm which increases pleasure damage overall and dexterity which increases pleasure damage with sex actions (both if you engage them or vice versa). To stop you from losing to sex, you'll need a lot of endurance to decrease the pleasure increase and energy to "survive" the eventual orgasms. A must-have accessory is the one that increases energy, because it gives you energy regen. Depending on how much control you want you can go for stamina (to be able to use sex skills) and/or mind (for the skills that regen energy and you can increase desires at the start of combat to get to sex faster).
Thus, in regards to leveling you just only use dex attacks and at some point in the battle let it happen ;)

phantomz

Feb 17, 2020
Sadly that class doesn't exist. I hope they make these small things one day but I wouldn't hold my breath.

The description and the tooltip are such a tease sometimes. I just hope they keep working on it after the official release instead of leaving all these cockteases all over the place.
FFS , i wasted my golds for nothing ! :(
is there any guide to know which one of this edicts exist or actually works in game ?

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
FFS , i wasted my golds for nothing ! :(
is there any guide to know which one of this edicts exist or actually works in game ?
Only Waitress and Receptionists Jobs are a thing. And for the future only Glore Hole and Stripper Job are planned to be a thing. But all Edicts work and do stuff as intended. You need to read, what an Edict does.

Reactions: phantomz

TastyDongo

Jan 28, 2018
Really hope Karryn moan more, she has sound when attack, she moan when nipple get pinched, but that's about it.
All sex scene feel kinda silent because all you heard is the *splash* *splash* fucking sound.

Bawunga

Dec 19, 2019
Really hope Karryn moan more, she has sound when attack, she moan when nipple get pinched, but that's about it.
All sex scene feel kinda silent because all you heard is the *splash* *splash* fucking sound.
IIRC there's plans for Karryn to be fully voiced so you'll get that, eventually...

Reactions: DystopianGod

wolfyjrb15

Aug 28, 2020
Generally, you get some idea of what each stat does by reading the hints of the guards in the guard room and the cafeteria (once unlocked) and reading the text in the "training" edict section for each stat path. Now for a slut playthrough you want to engage into sex fast each battle, deal heavy plasure damage without cumming each round. So for pleasure damage you'll want charm which increases pleasure damage overall and dexterity which increases pleasure damage with sex actions (both if you engage them or vice versa). To stop you from losing to sex, you'll need a lot of endurance to decrease the pleasure increase and energy to "survive" the eventual orgasms. A must-have accessory is the one that increases energy, because it gives you energy regen. Depending on how much control you want you can go for stamina (to be able to use sex skills) and/or mind (for the skills that regen energy and you can increase desires at the start of combat to get to sex faster).
Thus, in regards to leveling you just only use dex attacks and at some point in the battle let it happen ;)
ah ok, so the slut playthrough seems to be difficult, i might just stick with the agility playthrough unless i can get some tips on how to play the slut properly

silence16

Jul 6, 2017
I am running the latest version, however I am using an old save. Thanks for the help!
Have you fixed it? If not I can give you my solution since I'm pretty sure I'm using the same save file as you. It's one where you had basically all titles and passives, 90+ charm and no slut level right? Regardless my fix was the RPGM cheat program that people recommended on this thread, it has an option of "no clip" so you just turn it on when you want to go through that. It's not that much of a bother tbh, the rest of the save works fine

RbTheWhite

May 27, 2017
Have you fixed it? If not I can give you my solution since I'm pretty sure I'm using the same save file as you. It's one where you had basically all titles and passives, 90+ charm and no slut level right? Regardless my fix was the RPGM cheat program that people recommended on this thread, it has an option of "no clip" so you just turn it on when you want to go through that. It's not that much of a bother tbh, the rest of the save works fine
You are a legend sir, it worked. Thank you so much!

Reactions: silence16
4.60 star(s) 400 Votes