Zuul

Dec 2, 2016
umm in my opinion amazon position is really bad idea! it doesn't make sense with the submissive karryn! its way well... amazonian... for a dominant karryn would make sense though... what do u guys think?
Every single Sex Skill you have is oriented for a dominant Karryn, why would this be any different? The dominant/sub dynamic is decided by who initiates the scene, it's just harder to tell with a slut Karryn because the dialogue will usually focus on her Slut Level instead because it has higher priority.

Reactions: ForgottenMan1

itsformysin

Jun 21, 2019
how can i beat those blue jelly creatures ? no matter how many times i attacks them ... they just recover all the time !
Use Qi before a blunt attack and you will see a 800 damage
Two uninterrupted blunt attacks in 3 rounds can finish the slime even without the halberd.

Reactions: phantomz

TheSinful

Jun 11, 2018
Use Qi before a blunt attack and you will see a 800 damage
Two uninterrupted blunt attacks in 3 rounds can finish the slime even without the halberd.
Alternately, Slam. Especially if you've gotten improved slam.
Slime boss kept wrecking me until I got Slam (I grabbed Cleave and Flurry Skewer first)

Reactions: phantomz

Healtyguy

Nov 3, 2019
I see ,thank you for your answer it's ez to understand
You've been there for a year already, perhaps it's time to learn, what exactly "0.X version" means.
View attachment 889943 [Wolf RPG] is engine the game built on and [Completed] is a status of the game. As soon as Karryn's Prison is finished, the [Completed] status will appear, which would mean, that the game is completed.

And to give you a more detailed answer, no, it is not yet complete.
Version of the game right now is 0.6 and if I'm not mistaken, developer stated, that the overall content of the game you currently can explore is about 60-70% of the full game.
And we don't know, when the game will be finished.

Reactions: Comrade Anulnyat

ahrimansiah

Oct 28, 2017
Every single Sex Skill you have is oriented for a dominant Karryn, why would this be any different? The dominant/sub dynamic is decided by who initiates the scene, it's just harder to tell with a slut Karryn because the dialogue will usually focus on her Slut Level instead because it has higher priority.
I dont remember any other amazonish sex position for karryn! and im sure u dont mean the foot job, the thing about those animation is they are the line between submissive and dominant so they can easily be used for either, but the amazonian style is 150% female dominant in kinda stupid way... for example an reverse cowgirl would have been far better choice for making it both dominant and submissive compatible in my opinion.

itsformysin

Jun 21, 2019
Does anyone know which stat decides who attack first? I've passed the Alpha lizard already but I am slower than the bloody thug.

TastyDongo

Jan 28, 2018
PRISON MODE and how the battle fuck work.

I clear the prison mode (beating the alpha lizard) on day 13 with battle fuck only(defeating every single inmate by filling their pink bar), not the most optimized because it's my first try after understanding the game mechanic, should be able to get faster result.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

wolfyjrb15

Aug 28, 2020
how do you progress in this? and how the hell do you manage the prison so you don't lose money? this game is hard even on Warden Mode

TheSinful

Jun 11, 2018
how do you progress in this? and how the hell do you manage the prison so you don't lose money? this game is hard even on Warden Mode
Defeating guards or working side jobs earn money. Also, some edicts reduce expenses or increase income. Oh and remove Secretary title immediately, that's some unneeded expense right there. Or if you're lazy, use an save editor to give yourself so much gold it doesn't matter what your expenses are.

RayAsher

Harem Impact Dev
Game Developer
Feb 3, 2018
So patch notes say latest version is 0.6 but the download gives the old version 0.6n2

So is it just a mismatch in the name?

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
So patch notes say latest version is 0.6 but the download gives the old version 0.6n2

So is it just a mismatch in the name?
The changelog is listed in major update (.6) and then all the bug fixes to it below that (the various letters, like .6n2) Regardless, the download is the latest version (.6n2)

And yeah, the changelog in the first post is laid out a bit confusingly. I understand why, since it's saying "here's the major additions when going from the .5(whatever letter) version to the .6 version, but that's because I've been following this since it was released. It's also only the .6 version changelog setup like this, which doesn't help.

It might make more sense to have a major updates changelog, listing only the main updates and then a separate bugfixes changelog, if you want to go that route.

Reactions: RayAsher

itsformysin

Jun 21, 2019

I clear the prison mode (beating the alpha lizard) on day 13 with battle fuck only(defeating every single inmate by filling their pink bar), not the most optimized because it's my first try after understanding the game mechanic, should be able to get faster result.

Absolutely brilliant.
Dev will probably fix this mechanic if he found out.
BTW Aron is such a nuisance. It's so hard to deal sex damage to him and he just have to O 3 times to be defeated.

Reactions: Beats9821

TastyDongo

Jan 28, 2018
Absolutely brilliant.
Dev will probably fix this mechanic if he found out.
BTW Aron is such a nuisance. It's so hard to deal sex damage to him and he just have to O 3 times to be defeated.
It can be fixed by making the inmate more aggressive, they always seem passive, the whole battle fuck is like Karryn saying "No I don't want that (low desire) " and the inmate goes "Okay then guess I masturbate, because I can't rape you"

itsformysin

Jun 21, 2019
It can be fixed by making the inmate more aggressive, they always seem passive, the whole battle fuck is like Karryn saying "No I don't want that (low desire) " and the inmate goes "Okay then guess I masturbate, because I can't rape you"
Making them aggressive can be very intricate in terms of gameplay designing and might wreck havoc on the balance of the game. But I get your point.

sorawild

Dec 13, 2017
Crud how long does it take to unlock sex actions other than handjobs? I already have 16 BJ's and 13 titfucks on the record.

Ubtsha

Jun 15, 2017

Anyone tested this method in warden mode? What's the process in battle? Start grinding cock desire?How? How to burn stamina to fall down?

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes