TastyDongo

Jan 28, 2018
Anyone tested this method in warden mode? What's the process in battle? Start grinding cock desire?How? How to burn stamina to fall down?
Pretty much the same, just keep suppressing any desire that's high, and keep spent the turn using that free energy skill that boost evasion, you'll get the hang of it real quick, there is nothing to grind here.
You don't have to always burn your stamina, either they down you quickly or just start wanking after they take your cloth off.

Also for the starting trait you should take the one that increase mouth desire, because the accessory that increase the desire needed for kiss is cheap.

Don't take the other one, especially the pussy desire, inmate start caress your clitoris at 30 pussy desire, if you take the trait, your opponent start caress at like 20 desire or so, and you gain pussy desire each turn, making it very hard to control pussy desire at starting willpower.

As long you rest enough and keep charm high, all 4 enemy you encounter at start is easy to dealt with, Guard start lewding you right away, Prisoner and Goblin enter horny mode very quick, and Thug probably punch you down unless you're in secretary mode.

Once you defeat 25 enemy you get a skill that make enemy angry, use that to down yourself even faster.

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
It can be fixed by making the inmate more aggressive, they always seem passive, the whole battle fuck is like Karryn saying "No I don't want that (low desire) " and the inmate goes "Okay then guess I masturbate, because I can't rape you"
But that is the entire point of the game. Anything that happens to Karryn, is things she is allowing to happen. There is no rape. The language in the game is very clear on that. But next version will have a rework on the Desire System and it seems like that Cock Desire, will have a much smaller starting point with only 10 but we will see.

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
It can be fixed by making the inmate more aggressive, they always seem passive, the whole battle fuck is like Karryn saying "No I don't want that (low desire) " and the inmate goes "Okay then guess I masturbate, because I can't rape you"
Of course, all prisoners in this game are gentlemen psychics, who initiate any form of sexual activity only when they telepathically detect Karryn to want it.

mamaboiii

Oct 13, 2018
Of course, all prisoners in this game are gentlemen psychics, who initiate any form of sexual activity only when they telepathically detect Karryn to want it.
Yes, naturally. Real tier 2 gentlemen know exactly whether the lamentations of their women are meant earnestly or are just foreplay. This Fort Ganon truly must be a gentleman-prison, because otherwise the game would contain rape. Which is impossible, of course, because the prisoners only have Karryn's best interests in mind.

Zuul

Dec 2, 2016
I dont remember any other amazonish sex position for karryn! and im sure u dont mean the foot job, the thing about those animation is they are the line between submissive and dominant so they can easily be used for either, but the amazonian style is 150% female dominant in kinda stupid way... for example an reverse cowgirl would have been far better choice for making it both dominant and submissive compatible in my opinion.
Read the dialogue for the scenes when you initiate them, and look at how her initiated scenes are in objectively more dominant positions than when someone else initiates the scene instead. It's fine that you apparently never noticed the dynamic change, but that doesn't mean it hasn't been there since the beginning.

Reactions: ForgottenMan1

Ubtsha

Jun 15, 2017
well i think we need like a guide for this game because idk what im doing because i just got the bad end 1
Welcome to 90% of this 433 page thread lol, people lost about the game (me included)

Last edited:

TastyDongo

Jan 28, 2018
I'm guessing no one want to write a guide because it's a demo and thing might get changed,
I'm willing to write one but I think it will get sink pretty quick by all the comment.

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
I'm guessing no one want to write a guide because it's a demo and thing might get changed,
I'm willing to write one but I think it will get sink pretty quick by all the comment.
Not only might. Next version the entire Desire System will get reworked and so far every new big version had big changes. So I would not bother to write a big guide, that will be outdated soon anyway. + There have been multiple little guides that nobody will look up anymore 2 pages later and people will ask once more the same stuff.

TastyDongo

Jan 28, 2018
Not only might. Next version the entire Desire System will get reworked and so far every new big version had big changes. So I would not bother to write a big guide, that will be outdated soon anyway. + There have been multiple little guides that nobody will look up anymore 2 pages later and people will ask once more the same stuff.
Yeah, probably better to not bother with it unless uploader tell you it will get pin on front page or having steam-like guide page function, once before I write up a guide and literally a day after you need to scroll back 4 page to see it.

TastyDongo

Jan 28, 2018
Alright got to level 2, how do I get scenes with the Nerds?
If you have high pussy desire, they'll put toy on you. (vibrator before wet, dildo after wet) , special title if you let dildo take your virginity.
For Nerds scene, high cock desire and they will ask for footjob when they start blushing (about 25 pleasure)

Cotabl

Oct 10, 2020
Raising cock desire is easy once you reach a certain sluttiness level and use the cock stare
Instead of belittling the inmate Karryn just starts gettin' thirsty
Idk at what point it works thought,I eventually found out that beating enemies unarmed is rather hard, but if I'd sleep I'd lose, so I got into the BF system at that point, and since cock stare back then decreased inmate's horny level along with our cock desire I kinda stopped using it
Now after beating 3 floors, 100 days in, with almost every edict unlocked and losin' at every floor a few times I started trying to unlock different sex techniques, which is why I found out that change with the stare.
I read a few pages ago that ya need to do a thing 20 times before unlocking it as your own skill, which brings me to a question.
Is it confirmed?
I also read that there's some amazonian stuff so I assumed there are actual sex skills,not just hibbie-jibbies, bobbly-jobblies and feety-peelies. However, my karryn got butt-fucked 26 times by different people already, and I don't have any skill for it. Only passives 'n shit. Mayphaps it's not in game yet?
gettin'DP'd and so on goes to a different stat record so I assume you need to fuck around on the third floor to gain pure butt stat
Also, I unlocked FJ despite havin' it only, like, 5 times?

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes