otoboke

Nov 6, 2019
Guys, I'm new to the game and have some questions:

First time played, and after long run, I get game over, an bad end, my prison like get wild and uncontrollable. I even didn't notice that I'm in trouble, close to losing. I guess, it is a parameter "Order" I have to keep attention on, right? But what values triggers game over? (0, -50, -100)? What affects Order in positive and negative ways? Also, can it be game over if I don't solve riots for too long?

Some mind trainings require 3 Edict Points. How to get 3 at once?

Some edicts have "Corruption +X" modificator. What is corruption in prison, how it affects things?

By thread reading I learn already about Agility parameter and how it works, but what difference with Dexterity?

How time system works? I notice days goes by even when I'm not sleeping in bed.

Thanks in advance.

Reactions: Beats9821

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
Guys, I'm new to the game and have some questions:

First time played, and after long run, I get game over, an bad end, my prison like get wild and uncontrollable. I even didn't notice that I'm in trouble, close to losing. I guess, it is a parameter "Order" I have to keep attention on, right? But what values triggers game over? (0, -50, -100)? What affects Order in positive and negative ways? Also, can it be game over if I don't solve riots for too long?

Some mind trainings require 3 Edict Points. How to get 3 at once?

Some edicts have "Corruption +X" modificator. What is corruption in prison, how it affects things?

By thread reading I learn already about Agility parameter and how it works, but what difference with Dexterity?

How time system works? I notice days goes by even when I'm not sleeping in bed.

Thanks in advance.
If your Order falls to 0 it's a game over. You can combat Order in 3 ways. Via Battles, Receptionists Job or Edicts that give you Order/increase control. Control is the value you gain/lose each day. There is no Game Over if Riots go too long but each day a Riot is not resolved, it increases the Control penalty. So you should resolve them as quickly as possible.

Getting 3 Edict Points you have 3 Options: Play on Secretary Mode, choose the starting Title Skilled Manager (just don't, waste of a Title) or once you reach the 3rd Floor, get the Edict Partially Restore Bureaucracy.

Corruption at the moment only affects how much you have to pay Nerds Blackmail, once you reach the 3rd Floor.

Dex affects mostly your chance to hit enemies and the amount of pleasure Damage you do.

Days only pass if you sleep/masturabate/lose a battle.

NotJeff4531

Dec 21, 2017
Need some help finding the right code to re-lock the sex skills. I edited codes somewhere (probably in RemtairyKarrynSex) to unlock sex skills before getting the passives. Now that I got the passives, the skills get duplicated and now there are 2 of each skills in the heart tab. Does anyone know where are the lines I need to re-edit?

Edit: Now that I think about it, I can just replace my file with original file and that should probably fix it.

Last edited:

OffPathGames

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2020
Looking around the mods and tweaks. Can anyone point me to a code tweak that would reduce guard masturbation and handjob proclivity (not for all enemies)? I want the guards to fuck Karryn.

Comrade Anulnyat

Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Looking around the mods and tweaks. Can anyone point me to a code tweak that would reduce guard masturbation and handjob proclivity (not for all enemies)? I want the guards to fuck Karryn.
You can go to www\data\Enemies.json and change the skill normal guards are using.

Example:
This is a guard
Code:
{"id":21,"actions":[{"conditionParam1":0,"conditionParam2":0,"conditionType":0,"rating":5,"skillId":4}],"battlerHue":0,"battlerName":"guard_01","dropItems":[{"dataId":1,"denominator":1,"kind":0},{"dataId":1,"denominator":1,"kind":0},{"dataId":1,"denominator":1,"kind":0}],"exp":0,"traits":[{"code":31,"dataId":1,"value":0},{"code":11,"dataId":12,"value":1.25},{"code":11,"dataId":14,"value":1.25},{"code":11,"dataId":7,"value":1.25},{"code":11,"dataId":16,"value":1.25},{"code":11,"dataId":17,"value":1.25},{"code":11,"dataId":13,"value":1.01}],"gold":120,"name":"Grd Lv1","note":"<AI Priority>\nAlways: Skill 1351\n</AI Priority>\n<Passive State: 26,27,28,29>\n<Enemy Type: Guard>\n<Enemy Cock: Human>\n<WPATK Plus: +2.0>\n<WPDEF Plus: +2.0>\n<Initial Pleasure: 8>\n<AI Attack Skills: 1201,1202,1203,1204,1205,1206>\n<Enemy Base Lvl: 2>\n<Battlername Num: 1,2>\n<Base Anger: 50>\n<Sight Lvl: 2>\n<AI TalkSight Skills: 1450>\n<AI Petting Skills: 1401>\n<AI PoseStart Skills: 1603>\n<AI PoseJoin Skills: 1715,1701,1702,1701,1702>\n<AI Ejaculation Skills: 1378>","params":[240,50,14,11,13,10,12,5]},
You want to change \n<AI PoseStart Skills: 1603> and replace "1603" with "1610"(if my memory serves me will) and voila, now normal guards can use that skill all the time.
Obviously you want to make a copy of Enemies.json, good luck.

Edit.
Here is a thing, though. I've been poking and switching some skills around and to me it seems, that something major happened in 0.6, which breaks a lot of my attempts to change all inmates in various ways. It works half assed for me, so expect some stuff to not happen or to happen in a weird way(like inmate successfully using sex skill, that requires Karryn to be wet.

Reactions: Beats9821

ahrimansiah

Oct 28, 2017
Dev update confirmed and showed that Karryn vaginal sex skill will be amazon position .
umm in my opinion amazon position is really bad idea! it doesn't make sense with the submissive karryn! its way well... amazonian... for a dominant karryn would make sense though... what do u guys think?

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
umm in my opinion amazon position is really bad idea! it doesn't make sense with the submissive karryn! its way well... amazonian... for a dominant karryn would make sense though... what do u guys think?
Uhm, well, when Karryn decides the Sex Position, that is kinda dominant by default?

ayylm4a00

Mar 5, 2018
What if ... different positions (cg variant) if Sadism is higher than Masochism (Or the reverse) ? Exemple : if you got high Sadism and low Masochism, FJ skill is different : instead of being on the ground, She's stepping on them

Reactions: someguy4567

Alicja Erberg

Jun 28, 2017
What if ... different positions (cg variant) if Sadism is higher than Masochism (Or the reverse) ? Exemple : if you got high Sadism and low Masochism, FJ skill is different : instead of being on the ground, She's stepping on them
Too much effort with creating additional art just for the eye candy and no impact on the gameplay.

Healtyguy

Nov 3, 2019
i'm not play the game yet ( still download ), so i want to ask is the game full version already ?! ( cant read all the comment everyone leave so i just go ahead and ask )

Comrade Anulnyat

Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
i'm not play the game yet ( still download ), so i want to ask is the game full version already ?! ( cant read all the comment everyone leave so i just go ahead and ask )
You've been there for a year already, perhaps it's time to learn, what exactly "0.X version" means.
Untitled.png [Wolf RPG] is engine the game built on and [Completed] is a status of the game. As soon as Karryn's Prison is finished, the [Completed] status will appear, which would mean, that the game is completed.

And to give you a more detailed answer, no, it is not yet complete.
Version of the game right now is 0.6 and if I'm not mistaken, developer stated, that the overall content of the game you currently can explore is about 60-70% of the full game.
And we don't know, when the game will be finished.

Akalix

Jun 6, 2017
Hi everyone,

I tried to search on previous page but can't found :
I would like to add pleasure on ennemie sex attack, to avoid climax lockdown and to fluff the thing ( mostly because they lock me on a loop giving 10-50% pleasure on 1 attack before i can do shit )
Just 3-4% per sex attack so their lust rise if they do nasty things.

I search inside RemtairyKarryn, Combat & Sex but i can't found a easy way to do it.

Can someone help me found where i can do that ?

Sorry for my english & cheer up,this game is dope ahah

phantomz

Feb 17, 2020
how can i beat those blue jelly creatures ? no matter how many times i attacks them ... they just recover all the time !

4.60 star(s) 400 Votes