unspecialkay

Dec 21, 2019
something weird has happened to my game. When I used the Light Kick, Karryn whould always be grabbed (which was my goal since there is no vaginal sex skill yet), but now when I use it, she never gets grabbed. Does anyone know what stat is involved in the chance to get grabbed, or does anyone know how to edit the code so that it's easier to get grabbed
as far as I know you only get grabed by thughs ond orcs

JoyBoii

May 28, 2017
Is enemy level affected on how they can give karryn a huge amount of pleasure? My karryn get cumming too easy when she got her mouth or ass poked 1-2 times,I can use Resist Orgasm but it's still give me a frustrated.

Is there any code tweak to setting karryn pleasure

Last edited:

TheSinful

Jun 11, 2018
Is enemy level affected on how they can give karryn a huge amount of pleasure? My karryn get cumming too easy when she got her mouth or ass poked 1-2 times,I can use Resist Orgasm but it's still give me a frustrated.

Is there any code tweak to setting karryn pleasure
I know saveeditonline can by changing her stats there, I don't know what corresponds to what (since things like MDef and MAtk obviously aren't in the game) and setting them all high will make the game boring as you oneshot everything. At a guess, I'd say the Magic skills correspond to pleasure.

Alicja Erberg

Jun 28, 2017
I'm fine with the updates taking time. The author seems passionate about their baby, and the game hasn't disappointed in the past. I remain fairly hopeful to be able to play (and enjoy) it sooner rather than later.

My only pet peeve with it would be the sex on defeat, which currently happens most of the time on the first floor, while I'd rather see it on the 2nd/3rd floor. Maybe even open it up for more "initial poses" of the defeated warden per floor, depending on the public attending (thugs, nerds, etc.). Variety is the spice of life after all, and repeatedly going through a hand/blow job routine doesn't really motivate me to "lose" at the receptionist/bar jobs, to mention only those.

Are there any patrons here that could share how receptive the author would be to such feedback ? Could they still be swayed, or is the game design mostly set in stone by now (because feature lock) ?
A good idea but let's wait until 3rd level defeat scene is available ;) Actually I don't think it would be such a problem to make different poses (e.g. like the one in 2nd level defeat) with a background of a different level, e.g. what's the problem to have a urinal fucking scene in a bar backroom if you are defeated in a recepionist job?

ThisIsMe88

May 12, 2018
A good idea but let's wait until 3rd level defeat scene is available ;)
Sure, makes sense. There is no rush.

About the poses, simply getting access to different poses would be an improvement. Something like this could work :
  • losing while working as a receptionist = 60% chance light petting (lvl 2 background), 40% hand/blowjob pose (lvl 1 background)
  • losing while working as a waitress = 80% chance light petting (lvl 2 background), 20% tit-job pose (lvl 1 alternative, "under the table")
or even better yet, factor in the warden's current desires and the "intimidation" level of whoever she has to yield to :
  • losing to a weak prisoner while working as a waitress, low desires = 80% light petting, 20% kissing pose
  • losing to a strong thug while working as a waitress, low desires = 60% light petting, 40% anal pose
  • losing to a "pink" thug while working as a waitress, high desires = 95% shower-play pose (lvl3 background?), 5% the same but with risk of an early loss of virginity
  • ... (I trust the author to figure out the fitting design options)
I realize this might imply more work for the artists, but also would allow to introduce some rarer and "special" poses for unique prisoners for even greater variety.

Last edited:

Zoness

Jul 30, 2020
Essentially that bracelet "palladium" restores energy so you don't have to worry about orgasms.
Also you can learn that skill in mind skill tree to restore energy at the expense of will.
With enough energy you just wouldn't lose. I am working on this build in prisoner mode now and it seems fine up to this point.

Oh by the way you shouldn't have read that thing on the desk. You were supposed to throw that bullshit away lol.
You will figure it out don't worry.
Never ever fight if you have +25% Fatique. You are only making it harder for no good reason since the higher your Stats the more the Fatique penalty makes you weaker. When it comes to your Stats, well you are going for a Slut run? Then your points in Strength are absolutly wasted. And if you have trouble keeping Slut Level low, you should go for more AGI/DEX, since they both work well in a fighter or Slut Build. When it comes to the number of enemies, make sure you have Skills like Skewer or Cleave, since you can kill mutiple enemies with one attack.

Edit: Also upgrade your bed always. Those kind of sleep penalties will wreck you.

Thanks this is good info. Sorry I couldn't thank you earlier kinda hard to play this with 4 people in the house. Well on my way to beating the third floor with both a slut and physical build.

Ubtsha

Jun 15, 2017
So staying inside the office stop the enemies from scaling with time? I'm level 12 and I can't beat the first boss, I ended dragging too much in the first floor, should I reset and start again?
Also every fight have four waves

Zoness

Jul 30, 2020
So staying inside the office stop the enemies from scaling with time? I'm level 12 and I can't beat the first boss, I ended dragging too much in the first floor, should I reset and start again?
Also every fight have four waves
That happened to me on the second floor 1st playthrough. Sounds like you lost a few battles and racked up too many passives. At this point its better to just play until its game over and rack up passives and skills for a slut build. If you wanna make a physical build its better to start over from a fresh game.

Ubtsha

Jun 15, 2017
That happened to me on the second floor 1st playthrough. Sounds like you lost a few battles and racked up too many passives. At this point its better to just play until its game over and rack up passives and skills for a slut build. If you wanna make a physical build its better to start over from a fresh game.
Ok, but is there a game over in this game? Can't I brute force with a slut build?Yes I got some passives, but never lost a battle. I'm currently level 12 and slut level 24, but it seems she got the sadistic pleasure on hit and orgasms by herself mid battle...

TheSinful

Jun 11, 2018
Ok, but is there a game over in this game? Can't I brute force with a slut build?Yes I got some passives, but never lost a battle. I'm currently level 12 and slut level 24, but it seems she got the sadistic pleasure on hit and orgasms by herself mid battle...
For one thing, if Control ever reaches zero, you get a game over. So if Order is negative, just keep sleeping until Control hits zero and you'll get the game over

Zoness

Jul 30, 2020
Honestly this game has way to many systems that are far to obtuse. We shouldn't have to seek help to understand basic mechanics. Anyone else feel the same? This is my only complaint.

Never got sadist too high so idk whats going on there sorry. On my second and current time through enemies on the third floor got numerous, and quite a big buff

Last edited:

Rukatzu

Aug 30, 2018
is there a way to tweak the game so that the guards have a bigger chance of fucking Karryn in the pussy, I'm so tired of them all just wanting HJ

Beats9821

Nov 19, 2018
My only pet peeve with it would be the sex on defeat, which currently happens most of the time on the first floor, while I'd rather see it on the 2nd/3rd floor.
Didn't the dev mention this? That the early sex scenes are basically to sell the game. It's showing you the content early on so you don't have to spend a ton of time on seeing what you're spending your money on.

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
Is a 0 slut run possible and when yes which build do you use for that?
It's impossible, since you get sadism levels and eventually you get the "first time in heat" from the second boss automatically, there's no way to avoid it because you start the fight horny.

You can however keep at a low slut level (5-10).

Reactions: Xhin and Beats9821

Suncatcher42

Aug 12, 2019
Is a 0 slut run possible and when yes which build do you use for that?
0 is impossible. You can keep it under 10 if you work hard and don't get too unlucky, but the fundamental premise of the game is that Karryn is a repressed slut and the prison is a corruptive environment, so something is going to awaken in her during her time here.
If you take down every enemy with brute force, she discovers that she really enjoys hurting people, picks up a bunch of sadism passives, and eventually can bring herself to orgasm just from stomping some scumbag into the floor.
If you refrain from hurting the prisoners but refuse to have sex with them too, just evading or defending until they leave, she starts to get excited by the attention they're showing, picks up exhibition passives, and eventually gets off on watching men masturbate to her (or even just stare at her).
So there will always be something perverted about Karryn after a few weeks in the prison, but if you pay close attention to your desires and never let them get too high, and (in the current build) never lose a fight, you can prevent her from becoming a real slut.

The fundamental ways to do so are either getting Charm as high as possible and advancing Agility and Mind enough to survive indefinitely and watching the prisoners masturbate themselves to death while you refuse to touch them (which is honestly pretty tedious) or doing a pure combat build (which in the current game probably means primarily working Dexterity and Agility, with Mind as secondary, but will change over time as the mechanics get tweaked and rebalanced).

My only pet peeve with it would be the sex on defeat, which currently happens most of the time on the first floor, while I'd rather see it on the 2nd/3rd floor. Maybe even open it up for more "initial poses" of the defeated warden per floor, depending on the public attending (thugs, nerds, etc.). Variety is the spice of life after all, and repeatedly going through a hand/blow job routine doesn't really motivate me to "lose" at the receptionist/bar jobs, to mention only those.
Good news! Rem has announced that they're fixing this exact thing.

Basically, when they put out their first public alpha to drum up support for the game, they wanted the first floor of the prison to present a microcosm of what the whole game would eventually be, so they made it super fast and easy to become extremely corrupted. And then the next two floors were built on that foundation, so the "natural" way to play is either to go full slut halfway through the first level and then sorta coast on that for the next two, or to make a titanic struggle (and probably save-scum) to stay pure and then probably fail at the lizardman alpha anyway. This is not intended the be the final gameplay experience; the intention for the finished product is for corruption to be a gradual process. So they're reworking the desires and thresholds and such in a big way. Exact details will have to wait but I believe it is now impossible for your first defeat to go beyond moderate groping, and actual penetration will only come after several failures in a row. If you're trying to be slutty then it shouldn't take too long to go through those repeated "failures" but staying pure should me much less of a razor's edge thing.

The downside is of course that all the new code will take more time and delay the next release, and every big change brings a new set of bugs to be identified and patched out over the course of weeks or months. The limiting factor right now in development speed is art rather than code, so there's a little bit of extra margin to work with, but any changes to the defeat scenes themselves will of course require new art and delay things further. But when it is finished, the game will be much better for it.

Amazing game!
Frequently I will attempt to use a sex skill, but then the enemy goes first and locks me into a different act.
Does one of the stats effect this?
Sorry if this has already been answered, but this thread is huge!
Agility determines turn order, so if you want to be in charge of things you need to work to keep your Agi high. In the current game, Agility is pretty much the most (or second-most) important stat in every playstyle; it means you don't get hit when you don't want to get hit, it means you get to decide what happens in sex scenes, and it opens the best attack maneuvers available. (Strength is probably least valuable for most, since it has no sexy applications and combining willpower and combat skills is more effective than brute force for improving damage output. Mind is good for everyone because Willpower can augment whatever you want to augment today, and it's the best way to recover energy. Dex and End are good for both fighters and sluts, but dex more so for fighters because you need accuracy, and endurance more for sluts because you're going to be fucked silly and you need to keep your head on straight while you do so more than you'll ever need to get enemies off faster)

Please, oh please give us Karryn working out while she's molested by inmates. Give us a shower to have her molested in as well. I'm begging ya, devs.
Tragically, official word from the devs is that they're only planning on having four side jobs in the 1.0 release: the waitress and receptionist games we already have, the second-floor glory hole coming in the 0.7 release, and the strip club on level 3 that was indicated in conversations with NPCs but hasn't had any real work done yet. I think they want to get to a "finished" game as soon as possible, and side jobs all take a huge amount of extra code and art to implement properly, so putting in any more would delay the end of the main story by months.

However, the previous game by these people, Melty's Quest, had a lot of post-release content added to it, and Karryn is shaping up to be even more popular, so a lot of people (like me) are hoping for extra side jobs as DLC or something after the core gameplay is complete and goes to the stores.

xellos49698

Nov 4, 2017
Agreed Suncatcher42, I would like to see a lot more side jobs too, especially to have Karryn volunteer as a test subject for the old doctor and to work in the library where the inmates can 'study' her on floor 2. I understand Rem desire to rework the passives to make Karryn less corruptible at first, and think that is a good idea.

Also, Rem needs to finish the game obviously so he can get paid, but I do hope that more side jobs make it into Karryn prison.

Honestly the Library one, wouldn't need to be too different then receptionist job, except have Karryn dress the part and do a slightly different mini game. Like have her putting books away, and then have thugs attack her from behind. Inmates could knock books on to the floor intentionally so that Karryn would have to pick them up. Or She could be approach by an Inmates asking her to read to them something sexy like Karma Sultra, Penthouse, or Playboy, etc and start to raise her horniness, enough to masturbate.

As for the Lab Ginny pig, injecting formula's to affect Karryn's body would be awesome, like to make her breasts larger or ass bigger temporary, make her breast Lactate, or orgasm easier. Like wise you could test out experimental formula that would make Karryn less likely to be turned on, or new clothes that are stronger but show more skin, special drugs and side effects, etc.

TheSinful

Jun 11, 2018
Agreed Suncatcher42, I would like to see a lot more side jobs too, especially to have Karryn volunteer as a test subject for the old doctor and to work in the library where the inmates can 'study' her on floor 2. I understand Rem desire to rework the passives to make Karryn less corruptible at first, and think that is a good idea.

Also, Rem needs to finish the game obviously so he can get paid, but I do hope that more side jobs make it into Karryn prison.

Honestly the Library one, wouldn't need to be too different then receptionist job, except have Karryn dress the part and do a slightly different mini game. Like have her putting books away, and then have thugs attack her from behind. Inmates could knock books on to the floor intentionally so that Karryn would have to pick them up. Or She could be approach by an Inmates asking her to read to them something sexy like Karma Sultra, Penthouse, or Playboy, etc and start to raise her horniness, enough to masturbate.

As for the Lab Ginny pig, injecting formula's to affect Karryn's body would be awesome, like to make her breasts larger or ass bigger temporary, make her breast Lactate, or orgasm easier. Like wise you could test out experimental formula that would make Karryn less likely to be turned on, or new clothes that are stronger but show more skin, special drugs and side effects, etc.
I think better would be the classroom. One of the possibilities is to have them study anatomy using a model that matches Karryn's figure. Better to have them actually studying her body directly.

aliciafed

Sep 19, 2017
Hey guys, I have a kind of problem. Is there any way to change current Order value? I lost a battle and have it on 10. Can't buy any upgrades as well and los my halberd. When I go to sleep I get bad end.

4.60 star(s) 399 Votes