raphael9233

Sep 27, 2019
When prisoners become stronger over time, is it just the number of days? Or do they scale with number of eddicts bought or smthing like that? Cos if its just number of days, how would you manage to play the game for a long time while your stats cap and the prisonners don't?

mamaboiii

Oct 13, 2018
When prisoners become stronger over time, is it just the number of days? Or do they scale with number of eddicts bought or smthing like that? Cos if its just number of days, how would you manage to play the game for a long time while your stats cap and the prisonners don't?
Generally, you're not supposed to. You can (and at the moment are forced to) stay at a floor for longer than needed, but it is discouraged by different game mechanics so you have more reasons to progress further. This enemy level scaling is just one of them. All enemies get stronger over time (dependent on days), enemies in riot battles get stronger each riot and guards with higher guard aggression. All factors are capped individually depending on Karryn's level. But if you play a long time and reach the max in multiple values most enemies will likely be stronger than you. Remember that a core concept of the game is replayability. I provided a tutorial how to tweak the max level of enemies in the guide that's linked in the OP. Game difficulty has a significant impact on how many days it takes for a level increase.

Psajchol

Sep 2, 2019
Is there a passive for her to start a vaginal sex implemented? I was away from it for a bit and noticed quite a few updates.

Comrade Anulnyat

Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Pretty sure that's just from when Rogues make her suck their fingers
Those Rogues sure have some gentle and feminine hands, eh.

Is there a passive for her to start a vaginal sex implemented? I was away from it for a bit and noticed quite a few updates.
Skill itself is in the game already and can be unlocked via tweaking the limits, however it doesn't work and crashes the game.
I'm pretty sure, that next version will have vaginal sex skill and special scene for it. Some pages ago there was art posted.

Hyperkid00

May 20, 2018
Where do I change the time cost for the skills in the waitress and receptionist minigame?
And where do I change the cooldown of her skills?

TheSinful

Jun 11, 2018

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
About the secret desires you choose from at game start: are the ones from Prisoner mode supposed to make the game harder than the other ones? And is there some way to make them available on Warden mode without breaking something else?

Beats9821

Nov 19, 2018
About the secret desires you choose from at game start: are the ones from Prisoner mode supposed to make the game harder than the other ones? And is there some way to make them available on Warden mode without breaking something else?
I'm regretting taking my mouth fetish. Maybe not the best idea.

ThisIsMe88

May 12, 2018
I'm fine with the updates taking time. The author seems passionate about their baby, and the game hasn't disappointed in the past. I remain fairly hopeful to be able to play (and enjoy) it sooner rather than later.

My only pet peeve with it would be the sex on defeat, which currently happens most of the time on the first floor, while I'd rather see it on the 2nd/3rd floor. Maybe even open it up for more "initial poses" of the defeated warden per floor, depending on the public attending (thugs, nerds, etc.). Variety is the spice of life after all, and repeatedly going through a hand/blow job routine doesn't really motivate me to "lose" at the receptionist/bar jobs, to mention only those.

Are there any patrons here that could share how receptive the author would be to such feedback ? Could they still be swayed, or is the game design mostly set in stone by now (because feature lock) ?

Reactions: Mr. Coatl

Rukatzu

Aug 30, 2018
something weird has happened to my game. When I used the Light Kick, Karryn whould always be grabbed (which was my goal since there is no vaginal sex skill yet), but now when I use it, she never gets grabbed. Does anyone know what stat is involved in the chance to get grabbed, or does anyone know how to edit the code so that it's easier to get grabbed

4.60 star(s) 399 Votes