Shinobikun

Oct 5, 2017
Does anyone know how the mechanic of getting caught masturbating works? It seems to me that as soons as I'm above 0% chance of getting caught I immediately start getting caught all the time, even though it says something like 4% chance. Does having an orgasm increase the chance of getting caught? Is the 'optimal' play doing the action that gives the least pleasure?

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
Does anyone know how the mechanic of getting caught masturbating works? It seems to me that as soons as I'm above 0% chance of getting caught I immediately start getting caught all the time, even though it says something like 4% chance. Does having an orgasm increase the chance of getting caught? Is the 'optimal' play doing the action that gives the least pleasure?
Yes, each Orgasm increases the chance a lot. That it is why it is saying the Base Chance is xx%. But how much dunno. That you have to ask the guys here, that go through the code stuff.

Reactions: Beats9821

Ubtsha

Jun 15, 2017
Yes, each Orgasm increases the chance a lot. That it is why it is saying the Base Chance is xx%. But how much dunno. That you have to ask the guys here, that go through the code stuff.
How do you even orgasm when masturbate? I just get stamina damaged too fast

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
With enough Passives. With a few passives it is hard to get her off. But once you have enough Passives, you can get her to come multiple times. Also, you do more pleasure damage, if she does 2 things at the same time. Depending on the action you are doing, she either uses her left or right hand. So if you are doing something first, that uses her left hand, lets say fondling with her Boobs and then you use something that needs the right hand like rubbing her pussy, she does both, which increases Pleasure Damage.

mamaboiii

Oct 13, 2018
Guard aggession and edicts are the two factors responsible for detection when masturbating in Karryn's office. Others are decided only by edicts. If the base detection is negative (or zero both showing as 0%) you cannot be detected ever. Each action raises the noise where a more and more slutty Karryn is much louder (up to four times compared to pure). Producing a certain amount of noise increases the noise level (indicated with a colored text). Orgasms increase the noise level directly by one, thus increasing the total detection chance the most, because each noise level increases the detection a lot.
NOTE: regarding base detection: each time you get cought in the office and win the battle the guard aggression (and thus base detection) decreases by one. Each time you fight the guards in front of your office it increases by one.

You have a certain amount of rounds in the masturbation 'battle' meaning you can only do a certain amount of actions. The stamina decrease is accordingly. You begin with 7 turns and with each level in masturbation you get two additional ones. Stamina regen is disabled and max stamina is irrelevant.

Last edited:

darker999

Dec 3, 2018
so if karryn new update came at the same time as cyberpunk 2077 which one would you play?
i would play karryn cause i never Pre-order any game i just a couple of months or years.

Reactions: Beats9821

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
so if karryn new update came at the same time as cyberpunk 2077 which one would you play?
i would play karryn cause i never Pre-order any game i just a couple of months or years.
Well that is not a hard decision for me. Checking out the new update of KP would take a few hours. Playing CP would take days. So I would do KP first and then CP.

Reactions: darker999

Yann33

Oct 18, 2017
There are two things resetting desire values:
First the setup phase when you start a battle and secondly the reset after a battle.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hi there
With what you open to have all these codes? I tried with Save Editor for a save and even after a few changes on that, it doesn't work ?. only the money could be changed :rolleyes:
Sorry i am not very good at computers but it doesn't hurt to try. :p

honokan

Jan 22, 2019
Hi there
With what you open to have all these codes? I tried with Save Editor for a save and even after a few changes on that, it doesn't work ?. only the money could be changed :rolleyes:
Sorry i am not very good at computers but it doesn't hurt to try. :p
I think most of these have to be done with an actual code editor since they're editing the javascript files. It could be any text editor but one meant for code like Visual Studio Code will format it nicely for you to read and change stuff

Reactions: Yann33

TheSinful

Jun 11, 2018
I think most of these have to be done with an actual code editor since they're editing the javascript files. It could be any text editor but one meant for code like Visual Studio Code will format it nicely for you to read and change stuff
Just open the files with "edit". Should open them in notepad which will suffice.

Reactions: Yann33

Nadore

Mar 26, 2017
November 2nd, 2020: Progress Report
Hey everyone, Rem here with this week's Progress Report!

Short Progress Report this week, for realsies! C'mon I spoiled you guys and gals with two weeks of Dev Logs in a row. So Sachinama is continuing to diligently work on drawing the many, many variations for the Glory Hole battle, and I've been designing and thinking and worrying while doing the Desire/Passive overhaul. Because Karryn is restricted to only light petting at the start, it's important that she is able to progress to heavy petting in somewhat of a quick pace so it's just not the same action over and over again for hours. But at the same time, you don't want that light petting only phase (or even the light + heavy petting only phase) to be over too quickly in like the first ten minutes of the game, because then it's just not that different from before. It's a very tricky balance......

Anyway, I'll do my best to design as well as I can, and then listen to feedback from everyone playing it. In other news, I think tomorrow (Tuesday) or the day after on Wednesday, I'll put up a Name Submission for Homeless-type enemies.

This has been a very stressful and anxiety-filled year, and in America especially it is going to be a super stressful and anxious next few days, maybe even scary. I hope everyone stays safe, and calm, and just remember to take a deep breath every once and while (but do it away from other people of course) to center yourself.

Yann33

Oct 18, 2017
Just open the files with "edit". Should open them in notepad which will suffice.
Yeah i just open it with notepad and.. WTF !! I understand nothing :eek:
I didn't post the screenshot, it hurts too much in the eyes.
Thank you anyway for your help (to honokan too), finally the game itself is already very good. :ROFLMAO:

Pamphlet

Aug 5, 2020
Yann33

I think I see your problem. You're looking at your save file when you need to be looking at the game code instead. Dig in to the js folder.

4.60 star(s) 398 Votes