Suncatcher42

Aug 12, 2019
I definitely think that once the core gameplay is done, going back to revisit the side jobs would be a great way to sell DLC. We have rooms for Librarian, teacher, gym trainer, etc in the game that aren't going to be used in the current plans for 1.0, so there's a lot of fun potential scenarios.

And the current jobs could be built on; a particularly slutty waitress could offer discrete handjobs as part of the bar menu or sit in a customer's lap to mooch their drinks more effectively. A horny receptionist with no inhibitions could flash the waiting room, use a handshake as an opportunity to pull a fan in for a smooch or cop a feel of a visitor who isn't horny enough yet... The totally passive approach she takes in the current build fits low slut levels or submissive builds, but not the sexually aggressive character she tends to grow into in the late game.

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
what is the best strat to beat the game on warden difficulty?
You can't, the game is 60% done and ends on Floor 3 with a hugely overpowered boss and no content after that. I can at least say that as long as you try to keep Order low in order to max out Subsidies, you shouldn't have money problems. Also Agility is considered the best basic stat. Be sure to get a tier 2 attack, ideally Slam, to deal with slime enemies.

Mayiba

Oct 25, 2020
You can't, the game is 60% done and ends on Floor 3 with a hugely overpowered boss and no content after that. I can at least say that as long as you try to keep Order low in order to max out Subsidies, you shouldn't have money problems. Also Agility is considered the best basic stat. Be sure to get a tier 2 attack, ideally Slam, to deal with slime enemies.
Ah yes, that's what i meant, beating the level 3 boss. I only managed to do it when i edited the save on easy to give me infinite gold. i was wondering if i'm perhaps spending my edicts all wrong, because even then it was kinda tough.

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
Ah yes, that's what i meant, beating the level 3 boss. I only managed to do it when i edited the save on easy to give me infinite gold. i was wondering if i'm perhaps spending my edicts all wrong, because even then it was kinda tough.
When it comes to the Level 3 Boss, focus down the Boss himself, with your best attacks. Once you beat him, everybody else retreats + he can call for backup anyway, and even though it is possible, to kill so many adds, that he cannot call for anymore, I still find it much easier to just focus him down. Flaunt helps, since it will buff you and it also can debuff enemies.

Zoness

Jul 30, 2020
I must be doing something wrong. Got to day 25 and enemies are just so fucking strong lost at level 2, I'm completely stonewalled. Played on warden mode, any build recommendations.

Last edited:

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
I must be doing something wrong. Got to day 25 and enemies are just so fucking strong lost at level 2, I'm completely stonewalled. Played on warden mode, any build recommendations.
Well, there is always a chance, that it had nothing to do with your build. For example, did a specific enemy type give you trouble?

itsformysin

Jun 21, 2019
Follow this path you don't even need to leave Karryn's office.
Remove your title "Emperor's Secretary"
Starts with "Prison guards for office" and "self paid equipment"
Then publish all files

Now you have a very strong economy.
Then buy "palladium" first.

From here on pay attention to order and control and start to push forward
With palladium you won't lose pretty much any battle

Zoness

Jul 30, 2020
Well, there is always a chance, that it had nothing to do with your build. For example, did a specific enemy type give you trouble?
Enemies in general became very numerous and tanky on the second floor, maybe my stats were spread thin also I was level 23. It seems like even a little fatigue is majorly detrimental.
The slime boss was tough it healed off most of the damage I did with slam, couldn't push past it.
Heres the stats

Follow this path you don't even need to leave Karryn's office.
Remove your title "Emperor's Secretary"
Starts with "Prison guards for office" and "self paid equipment"
Then publish all files

Now you have a very strong economy.
Then buy "palladium" first.

From here on pay attention to order and control and start to push forward
With palladium you won't lose pretty much any battle
Thanks I'll try this soon. I've been digging through this thread and yeah this game as much as I like it so far can be pretty obtuse, hundreds of pages tht include lots of confusion. The message at the start was like "you'll figure it out don't worry". Apparently not lol. Inb4 anyone says read guard tutorials in the guard room I did

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
Enemies in general became very numerous and tanky on the second floor, maybe my stats were spread thin also I was level 23. It seems like even a little fatigue is majorly detrimental.
The slime boss was tough it healed off most of the damage I did with slam, couldn't push past it.
Heres the stats
Never ever fight if you have +25% Fatique. You are only making it harder for no good reason since the higher your Stats the more the Fatique penalty makes you weaker. When it comes to your Stats, well you are going for a Slut run? Then your points in Strength are absolutly wasted. And if you have trouble keeping Slut Level low, you should go for more AGI/DEX, since they both work well in a fighter or Slut Build. When it comes to the number of enemies, make sure you have Skills like Skewer or Cleave, since you can kill mutiple enemies with one attack.

Edit: Also upgrade your bed always. Those kind of sleep penalties will wreck you.

itsformysin

Jun 21, 2019
Heres the stats

Thanks I'll try this soon. I've been digging through this thread and yeah this game as much as I like it so far can be pretty obtuse, hundreds of pages tht include lots of confusion. The message at the start was like "you'll figure it out don't worry". Apparently not lol. Inb4 anyone says read guard tutorials in the guard room I did
Essentially that bracelet "palladium" restores energy so you don't have to worry about orgasms.
Also you can learn that skill in mind skill tree to restore energy at the expense of will.
With enough energy you just wouldn't lose. I am working on this build in prisoner mode now and it seems fine up to this point.

Oh by the way you shouldn't have read that thing on the desk. You were supposed to throw that bullshit away lol.
You will figure it out don't worry.

Ubtsha

Jun 15, 2017
Essentially that bracelet "palladium" restores energy so you don't have to worry about orgasms.
Also you can learn that skill in mind skill tree to restore energy at the expense of will.
With enough energy you just wouldn't lose. I am working on this build in prisoner mode now and it seems fine up to this point.

Oh by the way you shouldn't have read that thing on the desk. You were supposed to throw that bullshit away lol.
You will figure it out don't worry.
Interesting, should I restart since I reach a similar soft lock? Can't fight the boss and got no money (burned it on order, it didn't go well late game)

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
Any way to edit the cooldown of the "fallen rest" skill that you can use when you get knocked down?

I managed to find this in the remtairyenergy.js:

////////
// Fallen Rest
///////////

Game_Actor.prototype.showEval_fallenRest = function() {
return this.hasPassive(PASSIVE_FALLEN_COUNT_ONE_ID);
};

Game_Actor.prototype.dmgFormula_fallenRest = function() {
let percent = Math.max(0.2, this.hrg * 2);
let dmg = this.maxstamina * percent;

return Math.round(dmg);
};

Game_Actor.prototype.afterEval_fallenRest = function() {
this.passiveFallenState_addHornyEffect();
};

But there's no mention of cooldown, then again i cannot see the blond, brunette or the redhead.

4.60 star(s) 395 Votes