taglag

Aug 6, 2019
Finally! I have been doubting myself on the receptionist job issue, it's great to see someone else is coming to the same conclusion.

I think Receptionist mini-game is just a good way to add in more h-scenes. It's not fun unless you enjoy seeing Karryn getting very busy and involved in...party tricks? lol
Yes the receptionist job is one of my favorite, once you get the hang of it, and the H-scenes could really be expanded on that one I think, but that will take more art work, which seems to be one of the hold up's on the updates already.

I was expecting something similar maybe in the store, possibly Karryn doing some demonstration's on proper use of sex toy's sold there, and of course some more goblin intervention, and prisoner, and guard Coercion.

And I am sure we all want to see how well the glory hole event will be handled, and the strip show as well.

Reactions: LostBR

LostBR

Sep 21, 2018
Yes the receptionist job is one of my favorite, once you get the hang of it, and the H-scenes could really be expanded on that one I think, but that will take more art work, which seems to be one of the hold up's on the updates already.

I was expecting something similar maybe in the store, possibly Karryn doing some demonstration's on proper use of sex toy's sold there, and of course some more goblin intervention, and prisoner, and guard Coercion.

And I am sure we all want to see how well the glory hole event will be handled, and the strip show as well.
man, im fucking hyped about the strip job

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
hey i got stuck in the stairs to 3rd floor. cant move. any ideas?
assuming you mean you're stuck in the stairs and can not move you might look up this cheat as it has a no-clip cheat "RPGM_MV_Cheat_Menu" which has saved me when I somehow got stuck in a chair or behind a wall before.

It has a cheat menu in game that can be called up by tapping the "1" key, can be pretty handy at times. Especially in games that are not a finished product, and still buggy in many area's.

Last edited:
Reactions: Zelroth
4.60 star(s) 395 Votes