drchainchair2

Mar 28, 2020
Any way to edit the cooldown of the "fallen rest" skill that you can use when you get knocked down?

I managed to find this in the remtairyenergy.js:

////////
// Fallen Rest
///////////

Game_Actor.prototype.showEval_fallenRest = function() {
return this.hasPassive(PASSIVE_FALLEN_COUNT_ONE_ID);
};

Game_Actor.prototype.dmgFormula_fallenRest = function() {
let percent = Math.max(0.2, this.hrg * 2);
let dmg = this.maxstamina * percent;

return Math.round(dmg);
};

Game_Actor.prototype.afterEval_fallenRest = function() {
this.passiveFallenState_addHornyEffect();
};

But there's no mention of cooldown, then again i cannot see the blond, brunette or the redhead.
Skill cooldowns are defined by meta tags in the 'Notes' section in the editor. See Skills.json to make this change.

tce

Feb 12, 2018
nice game! May I suggest to add more options in masturbation, like playing some toys and nipple clamps?

tce

Feb 12, 2018
Found some posts of tweaks. Is it possible to NOT resetting the desiires after battles, jobs and masturbation?

curiousben

Sep 21, 2016
Found some posts of tweaks. Is it possible to NOT resetting the desiires after battles, jobs and masturbation?
I haven't tried this, but I suspect all you need to do is go to RemitaryKaren and search for postbattle and comment out reset desire by adding two slashes like so:

//this.resetDesires();

itsformysin

Jun 21, 2019
Interesting, should I restart since I reach a similar soft lock? Can't fight the boss and got no money (burned it on order, it didn't go well late game)
Now that I have tested it, it turns out that this strategy also works in prisoner mode. I have subjugated level 2 at this point. Don't know whether it works for the lizard king.
This is definitely not for non-sex playthroughs, though.

Kafka11

Jan 7, 2018
the success rate of some techniques like the rogues trip or being knocked off balance by the thugs spanks are way too high it almost seems like they are 100% sometimes, also I wish there was a quick shift option added to the reception and bar jobs, it could just give you a set amount of order/cash without increasing rep/renown so you don't have to do them all the time to stop them from reducing

and why not get rid of the tutorials after about day seven and reuse the area's for events, hentai wise the only downside to this game is there's no optional events other than the guard outside your office, would also be nice to have a stop option when masturbating unless there is one and I haven't noticed it

May 25, 2017
Anyone knows how to put the Pregnancy mod working? Anyone tryed play with it?
I try it but the game stops in the loading screen when i start it!
Thanks!

Already resoved!

Now my question is: can we reset all sex experience (change to virgin and delet records and sex stuff) of Karryn without loose battle done?

Last edited:

Beats9821

Nov 19, 2018
the success rate of some techniques like the rogues trip or being knocked off balance by the thugs spanks are way too high it almost seems like they are 100% sometimes
Yeah, whenever I go against rogues or thugs I spam counterattacks and defensive stance. At least till they're in range for me to handle.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Is a 0 slut run possible and when yes which build do you use for that?
Not really, since even winning all fights will give you some from sadism passives. I personally don't know the best build for that, so I can't comment on that for a low slut build.

Akolyte01

Nov 1, 2020
Amazing game!
Frequently I will attempt to use a sex skill, but then the enemy goes first and locks me into a different act.
Does one of the stats effect this?
Sorry if this has already been answered, but this thread is huge!

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
Is a 0 slut run possible and when yes which build do you use for that?
No. A single fight will always get you Secret Curiosity Passive. You should take the rewards after beating the Boss as a Benchmark of how low you can be at that point in the game.

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
Amazing game!
Frequently I will attempt to use a sex skill, but then the enemy goes first and locks me into a different act.
Does one of the stats effect this?
Sorry if this has already been answered, but this thread is huge!
Agility affects who goes first.

4.60 star(s) 397 Votes