Spillo89

Jul 8, 2020
November 10th, 2020: Progress Report
Hey everyone, Rem here with this week's Progress Report!

I only got two words: Holy moly. There's so much work to do inbetween re-designing Passives and re-implementing them. So for the last week I've been working a bit on the Glory Hole code as Sachinama continue to get art done for it here and there, and then focusing on the Desire/Passive overhaul.
Compared to v6 and earlier versions, there are going to be quite a few more Passives that have what I call 'advance' effects. 'Basic' effects are your increased sensitivities, increased Max Desire and such. While 'advance' effects are a bit more complicated then just making a number somewhere go up higher.
So, one of the overarching goal for going through all this effort to overhaul all this stuff is not only to make the corruption process more immersive, but to of course also add some complexity and build ideas for people to play with. For people into the idea of challenge runs and stuff, I intend to have a lot of stuff for those people to play around with. And since that would involve replaying the game over and over again from the start with no stats and no Passives, I want build options to not only just involve Stats and Edicts choices, but maybe also the type of Passives you might want to focus on getting and/or avoiding for your build.
I don't want to say any more to avoid spoiling some of the new Passive effects, so this is where I'm going to stop. In other news, I've decided to start uncapping all the Records. When I say Records, I'm talking about the statistics like Karryn has had sex with xx people or gave xx blowjobs and such. Previously, Records were capped by necessity because I want to restrict people getting access to let's say lategame super slutty Passives when they are only able to access Level One and Two and getting all the Passives too early on would mess up their ability to win battles. However, with this came the cost of Records being kinda of useless for, well, showing off how many times your Karryn has done this or that.
So I'm going to go through all the code to remove all the limits on Records while using a different method to restrict access to lategame Passives. One of my favorite thing to do while playing eroge RPGs is checking out the ingame statistics to see how many people the female protagonist has slept with and such, and now as a developer I also really want to see all our players' statistics on how many times they've let their Karryn done this or that. But this joy has been depraved from both me and everyone for too long, so I'm changing that.
Now on a final note, while I don't want to spoil the new Passive effects to avoid ruining the joy of exploration and discovery, I will leave you all with this screenshot. Like I said in previous Progress Reports, Desire Requirements will be mostly static from now on with very, very few exceptions. And this is the reveal of all the new Desire Requirements, take this information as you will!
added in the subreddit

Reactions: ForgottenMan1

buggzy313

May 31, 2019
everything is O.K.
November 10th, 2020: Progress Report
Hey everyone, Rem here with this week's Progress Report!

I only got two words: Holy moly. There's so much work to do inbetween re-designing Passives and re-implementing them. So for the last week I've been working a bit on the Glory Hole code as Sachinama continue to get art done for it here and there, and then focusing on the Desire/Passive overhaul.
Compared to v6 and earlier versions, there are going to be quite a few more Passives that have what I call 'advance' effects. 'Basic' effects are your increased sensitivities, increased Max Desire and such. While 'advance' effects are a bit more complicated then just making a number somewhere go up higher.
So, one of the overarching goal for going through all this effort to overhaul all this stuff is not only to make the corruption process more immersive, but to of course also add some complexity and build ideas for people to play with. For people into the idea of challenge runs and stuff, I intend to have a lot of stuff for those people to play around with. And since that would involve replaying the game over and over again from the start with no stats and no Passives, I want build options to not only just involve Stats and Edicts choices, but maybe also the type of Passives you might want to focus on getting and/or avoiding for your build.
I don't want to say any more to avoid spoiling some of the new Passive effects, so this is where I'm going to stop. In other news, I've decided to start uncapping all the Records. When I say Records, I'm talking about the statistics like Karryn has had sex with xx people or gave xx blowjobs and such. Previously, Records were capped by necessity because I want to restrict people getting access to let's say lategame super slutty Passives when they are only able to access Level One and Two and getting all the Passives too early on would mess up their ability to win battles. However, with this came the cost of Records being kinda of useless for, well, showing off how many times your Karryn has done this or that.
So I'm going to go through all the code to remove all the limits on Records while using a different method to restrict access to lategame Passives. One of my favorite thing to do while playing eroge RPGs is checking out the ingame statistics to see how many people the female protagonist has slept with and such, and now as a developer I also really want to see all our players' statistics on how many times they've let their Karryn done this or that. But this joy has been depraved from both me and everyone for too long, so I'm changing that.
Now on a final note, while I don't want to spoil the new Passive effects to avoid ruining the joy of exploration and discovery, I will leave you all with this screenshot. Like I said in previous Progress Reports, Desire Requirements will be mostly static from now on with very, very few exceptions. And this is the reveal of all the new Desire Requirements, take this information as you will!
YAY

ahrimansiah

Oct 28, 2017
this new update is good and all but i really hope we get more sex variety and more hot positions too! i mean i hope we get more art update too not just codes! but dont take me wrong im glad he is improving the game and makes it more smooth and fun

ewana

Jan 14, 2020
does anyone know how to edit files to keep karryn's clothes like this? not remove all clothes and not in battle
In Remtairy.Karryn.js change const CLOTHES_STARTING_STAGE = 1; to the required parameter. The description of the parameters is right below this line. (line 123 0.6n2)

Reactions: riichan007

jackjack18

Feb 10, 2018
It been posted many times in the thread, but here you go.

1: Be ready for vaginal sex (wet, desire requirements met)
2: Target has and erection (blush on their portrait)
3: Use kick attack on a target, only thugs and orcs
4: If the target survives they can initial standing sex as the counter attack.
Thank you!

Bloodly

Feb 27, 2019
Karryn is so damn dangerous that they can't actually rape her. The dialogue for most of the sex acts make it clear that she's letting them do these things, and even the times she objects the line is something like 'I didn't mean that hole' or 'You didn't even wait until I said yes this time'. If she wasn't such a pervert, she could bring down everybody in the prison without taking a single injury, but instead she gets super horny really fast and finds herself being seduced by all these pathetic weaklings.

Those lines only occur at an already high slut level. At lower levels, she's not into it at all. You've been at high for so long you've either forgotten or not seen the standard lines.

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
Karryn is so damn dangerous that they can't actually rape her. The dialogue for most of the sex acts make it clear that she's letting them do these things, and even the times she objects the line is something like 'I didn't mean that hole' or 'You didn't even wait until I said yes this time'. If she wasn't such a pervert, she could bring down everybody in the prison without taking a single injury, but instead she gets super horny really fast and finds herself being seduced by all these pathetic weaklings.

Those lines only occur at an already high slut level. At lower levels, she's not into it at all. You've been at high for so long you've either forgotten or not seen the standard lines.
Even with 1 Slut Level she has lines, like "Stop it! I didn't say you can touch me that long!"

Sands3D

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2020
In previous builds, there was an option to purchase a few cameras outside/inside. Corrupted Karryn may use them for selling records after masturbating, but only after lvl 2 subjugated. Now, it's gone. Are they cut it?

k3069568

Jun 24, 2018
It been posted many times in the thread, but here you go.

1: Be ready for vaginal sex (wet, desire requirements met)
2: Target has and erection (blush on their portrait)
3: Use kick attack on a target, only thugs and orcs
4: If the target survives they can initial standing sex as the counter attack.
Number "1" i have, but my thug target has blush on their portrait, next turn he throws me to the ground. Can't act before him

Shinobikun

Oct 5, 2017
Yea the whole point of the desire system is that Karryn -lets- it happen because she -desires- being touched. It's not that complicated.

Btw, the newest progress report picture shows another new feature of v0.7: facials. As well as a cock desire requirement for bukkake... I wonder if this means that the prisoners won't instantly cum on her anymore or whether that is also a new feature.

Another thing I wonder about is what will happen when you start the gloryhole minigame during a pure run, when you don't even have the requirements met for even a handjob. Maybe the game won't let you enter?

Last edited:

loka224

Oct 10, 2018
Number "1" i have, but my thug target has blush on their portrait, next turn he throws me to the ground. Can't act before him
Try on orcs so,it is much easier to initiate on them,cause their basic sex position is titjob,so you just have to meet the requirements while keeping your boobs desire low,so they don't initiate a titjob,and your good.

Reactions: k3069568

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
In previous builds, there was an option to purchase a few cameras outside/inside. Corrupted Karryn may use them for selling records after masturbating, but only after lvl 2 subjugated. Now, it's gone. Are they cut it?
don't have your answer, but you can turn the option to buy the camera back on, only gives you a few bucks tho, no pics or scenes. it in data-skills
line 502 remove "&&false" after 2000\nshow: DEBUG_MODE\n</Set Sts sell onavid

Sands3D

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2020
don't have your answer, but you can turn the option to buy the camera back on, only gives you a few bucks tho, no pics or scenes. it in data-skills
line 502 remove "&&false" after 2000\nshow: DEBUG_MODE\n</Set Sts sell onavid
Thank's, but it's not about money. That was kinda lewd and...aesthetically pleasing purposes for me. But I doubt that they will implement it back because there are guards gangbang.

Dr.Jan Itor

Jun 19, 2018
Guys one urgent question and one not so urgent:
1)Im close to reaching 30 for both waitress and receptionist job.Is there a way to edit one of the json files with notepad so I can freeze the progression on 30(for it not to drop as days go by,I am sick and tired of doing the receptionist job.)?
2)Somwhere on the topic I saw a post on how to edit some file so prisoners can release more sperm during ejaculation,but I cannot for the life of me find it again(went 65 or so pages back and havent found anything(mea culpa off course since bookmarks exist for a reason).If any of you kind people could guide me to the said post,I would be beyond grateful.

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
Guys one urgent question and one not so urgent:
1)Im close to reaching 30 for both waitress and receptionist job.Is there a way to edit one of the json files with notepad so I can freeze the progression on 30(for it not to drop as days go by,I am sick and tired of doing the receptionist job.)?
2)Somwhere on the topic I saw a post on how to edit some file so prisoners can release more sperm during ejaculation,but I cannot for the life of me find it again(went 65 or so pages back and havent found anything(mea culpa off course since bookmarks exist for a reason).If any of you kind people could guide me to the said post,I would be beyond grateful.

RemtairyKarrynWaitress.js and RemtairyKarrynReceptionist.js are the files you're looking for.

For waitress (bar job), you're looking for
Game_Party.prototype.setBarReputation = function(value) {
let minBarRep = 0;

Change that 0 to 30 and you'll have a minimum of 30 always.

For receptionist, you're looking for 2 different lines.

const VAR_MIN_RECEPTIONIST_FAME = 3; (edit this to 30 if you want 30 fame minimun)
const VAR_MIN_RECEPTIONIST_NOTORIETY = 0; (edit this to 30 if you want 30 notoriety minimum)

For the amount of ejaculation you're looking for RemtairyEnemy.js, look for

const ENEMY_DEFAULT_EJACULATION_AMOUNT = 8;

Be warned though, for some reason this breaks the waitress sex scene if they cum into the beer mug, you cannot have any actions and since my understanding of the code is the level of potato, i cannot figure out why.

Last edited:

Dr.Jan Itor

Jun 19, 2018
RemtairyKarrynWaitress.js and RemtairyKarrynReceptionist.js are the files you're looking for.

For waitress (bar job), you're looking for
Game_Party.prototype.setBarReputation = function(value) {
let minBarRep = 0;

Change that 0 to 30 and you'll have a minimum of 30 always.

For receptionist, you're looking for 2 different lines.

const VAR_MIN_RECEPTIONIST_FAME = 3; (edit this to 30 if you want 30 fame minimun)
const VAR_MIN_RECEPTIONIST_NOTORIETY = 0; (edit this to 30 if you want 30 notoriety minimum)

For the amount of ejaculation you're looking for RemtairyEnemy.js, look for

const ENEMY_DEFAULT_EJACULATION_AMOUNT = 8;

Be warned though, for some reason this breaks the waitress sex scene if they cum into the beer mug, you cannot have any actions and since my understanding of the code is the level of potato, i cannot figure out why.
Thank you for such a swift reply.It is of no consequence(regarding the bar) since once I get it to 30 and edit the files im done permanently with it.

4.60 star(s) 400 Votes