Cotabl

Oct 10, 2020
Anybody know how to spawn loot of horny people in receptionis .?
Sorry bad english and thanks b4
Their spawn rate is affected by your notoriety at the job

You can increase the job fame by doin' stuff well, which increases amount of clients (visitors)
You can increase your fame, which in turn results in your "fans" appearing more often who ask you to shake hands and stuff like that
Then there's notoriety which affects perverts
I think you can raise it by letting a goblin harass you while there's a client waitin' for you to take their documents and stuff
Then by accepting requests of visitors who got aroused by that

Reactions: Mermet

Chomp321

Apr 23, 2018
Sure. The easiest method is editing the cleanup function. This sets a certain amount which will always be present:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
However, choosing numbers for certain areas may break the game in certain situations (e.g. side jobs). This happens if she has cum (or other stuff) where it's normally not possible to get in this situation. So here's an alternative tweak which does not add cum in general but rather stops the cleaning. This means the stuff stays on after battle or work (as you like), but will get cleaned when needed. Both approaches can be combined. If anything still breaks, I'll try to fix/clarify stuff.

Sure. The easiest method is editing the cleanup function. This sets a certain amount which will always be present:
However, choosing numbers for certain areas may break the game in certain situations (e.g. side jobs). This happens if she has cum (or other stuff) where it's normally not possible to get in this situation. So here's an alternative tweak which does not add cum in general but rather stops the cleaning. This means the stuff stays on after battle or work (as you like), but will get cleaned when needed. Both approaches can be combined. If anything still breaks, I'll try to fix/clarify stuff.

Hi Mate i have a problem whit scenario 1: Sleeping, Im doing what u write but its not working. Please HELP!

loka224

Oct 10, 2018
I have to say, the OP should have more images to accurately represent the game. Ideally regular combat, sex combat, a side job and a defeat scene.
I agree on this,the 3 pictures in OP don't make justice to the game,that have a lot of content.
Like this it just look like a game in early development without much to show.

Reactions: LostBR

mamaboiii

Oct 13, 2018
Hi Mate i have a problem whit scenario 1: Sleeping, Im doing what u write but its not working. Please HELP!
Thanks for quoting the same post three times and screaming help, my dude. Always at your service ;)

I have to say, the OP should have more images to accurately represent the game. Ideally regular combat, sex combat, a side job and a defeat scene.
I agree on this,the 3 pictures in OP don't make justice to the game,that have a lot of content.
Like this it just look like a game in early development without much to show.
I agree. I think all of us do. But how about someone actually uploads a few fitting pictures? Then the mods can add them to the OP.

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
I agree. I think all of us do. But how about someone actually uploads a few fitting pictures? Then the mods can add them to the OP.
You can just go to the Website of Karryn's Prison and you will find more then enough pics at the bottom.

Reactions: mamaboiii

unspecialkay

Dec 21, 2019
Does anyone know if the titles "Virgin Devouring Ass Pussy" and "Sloppy Beauty" are attainable in the present version?

raptor77777

Jun 28, 2018
Don't get mad at it. The third boss fight is horribly broken and unbalanced. I got lucky beating him. You dont get anything out of the fight either(which just rubs salt on the wound.). What I did was focus on his minions and then attacked him. I had the agility and strength to kill them quickly and focus him down before he summoned more. Best thing to do in your case is focus on your karryns strengths and use it to your upmost in the battle.
Thanks a lot for the help mann.. TBH it really frustrated me as I lost nine freakin times. I think I should wait for an update where the fight is more balanced.

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
CG for the secret system? Now I'm even more curious. Hope it's Karryn getting into kinky situations.

minin

Mar 2, 2019
how often does karryn get hearts in her eyes? sometimes she does when horny and sometimes she doesn't

TestUsername23

Jun 5, 2018
Will you guys be playing the december release or wait until the GH stuff gets added?
Playing the december release 100%. The desire and passive revamp gives me more than enough reason to try a few new playthroughs, and I'll be ready for the gloryhole content once it's added.

4.60 star(s) 400 Votes