Draconicle

Aug 20, 2018
Karen can only initiate anal sex after being fucked in the ass 20 times and having a cartain slut level iirc. The skill to initiate vaginal sex won't be added until version 7, so for now we're limited to oral, titjobs, handjobs, footjobs and anal for sex
i see thx

Nobu

Aug 8, 2016
Will you guys be playing the december release or wait until the GH stuff gets added?
Definitely playing it. My main interest in this game is the mechanic. The CG addition is just a blessing for me. Looking forward for the new mechanics. Hope the corruption rate is getting harder.

Releasing in february 2021.
>>処女プレイ可能

Nice. Another game to looking forward too. Wished the character design is better.

mooman411

Dec 14, 2019
has the combat on level three been balanced yet? also has the chamber on the 3 be added yet? it looks like it some kind of bondage but when you loose on level 3 it just takes you back to level one.

AbosluteScrub

Jun 1, 2020
Ok look I understand, that you don't want to look at 445 pages and stuff. But when people are talking on the newest page about the December release version, since it just got announced... like come on.
Gimme that sweet succulent spoonfeed. But yes sauce tards are annoying.

ahrimansiah

Oct 28, 2017
Will you guys be playing the december release or wait until the GH stuff gets added?
i will wait for GH update to arrive too, not just because of that one new set of CGs but because when you playing each update of an unfinished game it will slowly kill the hype and excitement for it since you will learn and know everything, so i will try to play this beautiful game whenever we have an big update this way i have much more to dig in.

dingo4life

Oct 20, 2016
Are these guys seriously making 8K with no road map and deadline? I live in one of the top 10 most expensive cities in the world and even if they shared that 50/50 that would still be a decent full time wage for both... No wonder it's taking so long... Literally no reason to hurry. Guess I'll check back next November.

4.60 star(s) 400 Votes