Frozen1

Oct 1, 2018
I played it the other day and the art is really well done bit laggy on my laptop but hey its 6 years old, im not going to bitch and moan about a free game so im just giving my opinion. I feel like a proper corruption route would be amazing, im not a fan of the game over when order hits zero. If it continued afterwards where she maintains the illusion that she's helping but instead is all for the corruption would be awesome imo.

LEET

May 29, 2017
Any idea how to not get screwed over by passives so it doesn't result in constant crashes from orgasms?

Neo Nocturne

Aug 13, 2019
Any idea how to not get screwed over by passives so it doesn't result in constant crashes from orgasms?
Wait for the next patch.
Or restart and learn to avoid the ever worsening cycle of screw-ups? Once you go down the cliff, you can never get back up. There is no reverse-corruption redemption system.

Reactions: Brololol

LEET

May 29, 2017
Wait for the next patch.
Or restart and learn to avoid the ever worsening cycle of screw-ups? Once you go down the cliff, you can never get back up. There is no reverse-corruption redemption system.
Damn, thought there was a way to let her slut it up without breaking down so easily.

Neo Nocturne

Aug 13, 2019
Damn, thought there was a way to let her slut it up without breaking down so easily.
They are implementing that next patch so she doesn’t break like a glass vase...atm...once you broke her, the fuck barrel begins...

Like all the other games here, NO REDEMPTION.
(I hope I am NOT giving Rem any new ideas...XD)

LEET

May 29, 2017
Is there a mod/tweak for restoring her virginity? Wasn't able to find one in the list or through search.

Nadore

Mar 26, 2017
November 23th, 2020: Progress Report & Sachinama Art

Hey guyssss!! Sachinama here with this week's Progress Report! We're working on the update for next month, as reported by Rem in the last article. Mainly I'm rewriting most of text to match the many passives that Rem has changed. The amount is truly a lot and most of it's like new. I'm sure that users who like to get excited while reading passive lists will be so satisfied.

And at same time, the work on the Glory Hole Battle is well underway. I've finished about 50%. The other 50% is setting up the cum and facial expressions. I think I can finish this part of the work faster than drawing all the body parts. (Oh, but I must also add more lines for the battle...)

Glory Hole Battle isn't in v7A, but we think it has a lot of new discoveries and surprises. Look forward to it!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

someguy4567

Jun 21, 2018

Hey guyssss!! Sachinama here with this week's Progress Report! We're working on the update for next month, as reported by Rem in the last article. Mainly I'm rewriting most of text to match the many passives that Rem has changed. The amount is truly a lot and most of it's like new. I'm sure that users who like to get excited while reading passive lists will be so satisfied.

And at same time, the work on the Glory Hole Battle is well underway. I've finished about 50%. The other 50% is setting up the cum and facial expressions. I think I can finish this part of the work faster than drawing all the body parts. (Oh, but I must also add more lines for the battle...)

Glory Hole Battle isn't in v7A, but we think it has a lot of new discoveries and surprises. Look forward to it!

Fucking cock tease!! Just release it now!!!

j/k, I hope Sachinama take as much time as he needs to work on Glory hole battle. That will make the mini-game be better. The artwork looks great.

Reactions: Brololol

Cotabl

Oct 10, 2020
You can buy accessories which upgrade her resistance to pettin' and other stuff
There is also an edict tree for that, I suppose. I think you can unlock it after beating lvl2.
Then there is the way to upgrade your clothing and fix it in time in battle. I did not see much difference with it upgraded, but perphaps that's just me. From what I've seen if you ain't undressed then enemies ain't THAT prone to harassment attacks
Also, there's a passive which lets her regen energy every turn if she has semen inside, which makes her quite unbeatable if you can get enemy aroused. You don't even need to do anything afterwards, you can just put something on your enter key and go for a jog or something. Enemies will keep harassing her while getting themselves aroused bit by bit, while she'll passively regen energy so she won't lose from orgasms. Then they enter the fuck mode - and they ded, they so ded

White

Feb 22, 2017

Her hand looks gigantic in this picture...

4.60 star(s) 400 Votes