bobzadrot

Nov 23, 2020
The "Grand Order" title is apparently unlocked by getting 70 days of full Order (which I'm assuming means keeping zero or positive Control, otherwise it won't be at 100 when you wake up the next day) - I tried just sleeping forever at the start (so no riots) and buying up Control edicts until I was able to stay at 100, but around like day 60-70 the Control just starts ticking down for no apparent reason.

Anyone have recommendations?

Xhin

Aug 7, 2017
Most likely miss the post but if the Glory Hole battle is in 7B, whats in 7A? Dumb question I know

Scorian

Sep 8, 2016
Most likely miss the post but if the Glory Hole battle is in 7B, whats in 7A? Dumb question I know
Desire system and passives redesigned.
Vaginal Skill implemented.
Lower experience gain and enemy power increasing more gradually.
Some unannounced changes.

I think that's about it.

Reactions: Xhin

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
bobzadrot

1. Simplest solution would be to start over (or load an earlier save if possible): Control dropping is a feature implemented in v0.6 specifically to counter the "get positive Control, do zero fights, sleep over and over to get money" strategy.

2. Go for whatever +Control edicts and equipment you have. Hopefully this will help you last long enough to

3. Advance to the next floor ASAP - that will activate the grace period for the next level.

Last edited:
Reactions: bobzadrot

Farker65

Jan 4, 2018
I want to remove goblins completely out of the game and I remember a code that lets you do that but was never able to implement it
does anyone have another way ?

• Haha
Reactions: Gothard

ZioBen

Sep 27, 2016
This game has a new release every 4 months or so
Therefore, more realistically, we will see the gloryhole completed in April 2021 non in January
But I really hope to be wrong

mamaboiii

Oct 13, 2018
The "Grand Order" title is apparently unlocked by getting 70 days of full Order (which I'm assuming means keeping zero or positive Control, otherwise it won't be at 100 when you wake up the next day) - I tried just sleeping forever at the start (so no riots) and buying up Control edicts until I was able to stay at 100, but around like day 60-70 the Control just starts ticking down for no apparent reason.

Anyone have recommendations?
Small side note. It's enough to have 100 order going to sleep or waking up for it to count.

I want to remove goblins completely out of the game and I remember a code that lets you do that but was never able to implement it
does anyone have another way ?
That way or the highway ;)

Therefore, more realistically, we will see the gloryhole completed in April 2021 non in January
Luckily you are wrong. The devs even announced the schedule.

zhailzur

Feb 20, 2018
Rem said that instead of waiting to release everything together in v7A, he would have all the passive, new systems and scenes come out next week. Gloryhole is set to come out in January (as long as there are no further delays) in v7B

Reactions: ZioBen

loka224

Oct 10, 2018
for normal schedules,yes,but this time he divided the patch into 2,so the patch B will come quicker.

crazydude123

Jun 21, 2017
Hey guys, from reading some posts, I manage to change the game a bit, but I still cannot do these things:
1. How to gain more edicts per day? I am in Warden Mode and I cannot find what to edit to gain more edicts per day
2. How to stop fatigue gain, or reduce gain to very low? Every encounter cause fatigue gains, I try "this.fatigue" but it doesn't work.
3. How to stop staminar,willpower,etc reduction due to fatigue? Or if we manage to stop fatigue gain, will stanimar, willpower still reduce after every encounters?

mamaboiii

Oct 13, 2018
Hey guys, from reading some posts, I manage to change the game a bit, but I still cannot do these things:
1. How to gain more edicts per day? I am in Warden Mode and I cannot find what to edit to gain more edicts per day
2. How to stop fatigue gain, or reduce gain to very low? Every encounter cause fatigue gains, I try "this.fatigue" but it doesn't work.
3. How to stop staminar,willpower,etc reduction due to fatigue? Or if we manage to stop fatigue gain, will stanimar, willpower still reduce after every encounters?
Edicts per day were already covered a lot here so I'll skip that..
So this.fatigue in the Karryn context is her actual fatigue. You can alter that or (what I would recommend) edit the function that's responsible for increasing it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

thomastm

May 24, 2020
Rem said that instead of waiting to release everything together in v7A, he would have all the passive, new systems and scenes come out next week. Gloryhole is set to come out in January (as long as there are no further delays) in v7B
Does 7A unlock the strip club?

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Does 7A unlock the strip club?
Strip club isn't going to be in version .7 at all (unless it's a huge surprise that they've kept completely silent about), and honestly I don't think we'll see it until around .9 based on their previous general release patterns.

.7 is the Floor 2 side job (glory hole) and level 3 defeat
.8 is likely to be floor 3 subdued and floor 4 accessible
.9 Likely strip club and level 4 defeat
.10 Likely Floor 4 subdued and floor 5 accessible

Again, just an educated guess based on what they've released in different versions so far and what they've talked about being in the final game.

Arranguren

Aug 4, 2018
Strip club isn't going to be in version .7 at all (unless it's a huge surprise that they've kept completely silent about), and honestly I don't think we'll see it until around .9 based on their previous general release patterns.

.7 is the Floor 2 side job (glory hole) and level 3 defeat
.8 is likely to be floor 3 subdued and floor 4 accessible
.9 Likely strip club and level 4 defeat
.10 Likely Floor 4 subdued and floor 5 accessible

Again, just an educated guess based on what they've released in different versions so far and what they've talked about being in the final game.
It was better for me not to know about the strip club, now i want it now, its like 8 months from now? shit.

Fillipem

Jul 27, 2019
Everytime I down a prisioner Karryn's pleasure grows up by 1~2%, and it's very hard to keep fighting like this, does someone know what passive this is?

4.60 star(s) 400 Votes