Koodos

Jan 3, 2020
Everytime I down a prisioner Karryn's pleasure grows up by 1~2%, and it's very hard to keep fighting like this, does someone know what passive this is?
It's her level of Sadism that does this, mostly.
Any passive that increases Sadism increases her pleasure when she inflicts damage.

Arranguren

Aug 4, 2018
8 months? Probably longer man. The Glory Hole will have been in developement for over half a year once its released and the strip club won't be developed immediately after. I'd wager it'll be 10 months, maybe even a year.
even worst ...thanks for that man :sleep: ... :p

Uranium_

Feb 15, 2020
hi, i download a save from someone and when i load the game karryn was naked covered of semen and toy, after end a fight she was back on her dress, there is a way to keep her naked ? ( and covered of semen ? )

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
How to get the goblin to fuck you when doing the receptionist job?
At first, I believe it is outright impossible as the desire values for sex are simply too high. However, performing lewd actions while on the job eventually gets you the passives that lower desire requirements whilst working.

Miraeos

Mar 17, 2019
anybody using the prego mod have had encountered "green heart" bug ? when you get a higher (80+) desire at any heart it goes green and actions related to that heart cant be done
According to some guy who had the same issue on discord its tied to high charm problem, but not even the creator managed to replicate it (or so he says as that shit happens the moment you actually unlock handjobs and/or release desires) and he has no idea what or how it causes

saw that there are some pretty good js coders so decided to give it a shot here

Reactions: Beats9821

Cotabl

Oct 10, 2020
How can i increase Charm? I already at the warden level limit 36.
From what I've seen there's no way to "grow" your stats once you reach lvl36 since it's current max level
You can increase it with edicts and equip I suppose, tho

drchainchair2

Mar 28, 2020
anybody using the prego mod have had encountered "green heart" bug ? when you get a higher (80+) desire at any heart it goes green and actions related to that heart cant be done
According to some guy who had the same issue on discord its tied to high charm problem, but not even the creator managed to replicate it (or so he says as that shit happens the moment you actually unlock handjobs and/or release desires) and he has no idea what or how it causes

saw that there are some pretty good js coders so decided to give it a shot here
The guy who posted about the charm problem was also playing on android - and I don't really care about platforms that aren't officially supported. I said in the discord channel and I'll say it again here - if someone can reliably reproduce the bug and gives me steps to do it I'll take a closer look at it. But I have never encountered it myself and nobody has ever given me steps to replicate it, so there's nothing for me to do.

> actions related to that heart cant be done

This is the first time I've seen this mentioned, usually it's been "hearts turn green and the game breaks". This would also be why I'm not going to do remote troubleshooting because why wouldn't something so critical not be the first thing mentioned?

Reactions: Miraeos

thomastm

May 24, 2020
Need to buy items, even if you dont use them, cause each item gives 1 of charm even if you are at lvl 36.
Sorry for the bad eng.
Any item? No need to equip right? Right now my Charm stuck at 28 I need to get to 32 so I can equip the other 3 slots.

Aug 6, 2020
Hey guys how to take on the waitress job. Sorry if I am not smart enough to know it, which the game doesn't inform me about. Thanks.
Edit: I was dumb and did not look at the level edicts.

Last edited:

sirrob119

Oct 27, 2019
Hey guys how to take on the waitress job. Sorry if I am not smart enough to know it, which the game doesn't inform me about. Thanks.
Beat the first boss, then buy the waitress uniform after you restore the bar. Every job has a person that tells you what you need in the area and is how you start said job.

4.60 star(s) 400 Votes